Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Devin Lloyd

(09-29-2022, 09:07 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: It will be interesting to see if the Jets chose the right Ohio St WR
They're both awesome. Couldn't go wrong with choosing either since both are true WR1s.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I was in favor of anyone except Myles Jack starting at MLB for this team. I'm glad we have such a high character and versatile player at the position now. Great draft choice.

(09-29-2022, 11:42 AM)JaguarJosh2 Wrote: I was in favor of anyone except Myles Jack starting at MLB for this team.  I'm glad we have such a high character and versatile player at the position now.  Great draft choice.

We have two ILBs

Not a MLB

It's awesome he won rookie of the month honors. Something that hasn't happened here since 2003 with Rashean Mathis. He's in good company there already. I wasn't joking back in August when I wrote into 1010XL. I said it would be fun to see Travon Walker and Devin Lloyd BOTH competing for DROY honors on the same team.

It may very damn well happen man at this rate. Imagine they both do enough to where the voting committee says to hell with it and gives them BOTH the award from the same team. I don't think that's ever happened before but holy hell would that be cool or what?
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(09-29-2022, 12:51 PM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(09-29-2022, 11:42 AM)JaguarJosh2 Wrote: I was in favor of anyone except Myles Jack starting at MLB for this team.  I'm glad we have such a high character and versatile player at the position now.  Great draft choice.

We have two ILBs

Not a MLB

Good point

Pay dirt.

Dude is an alpha
Respect the game.  Play with a sense of urgency. 

1.)  Take care of the ball.  Win the turnover battle.

2.)  It's all about 3rd down.  Win on 3rd down to win the game.

3.) Playmakers make plays.  The only reason that you put your uniform on is to make plays. In order to EARN your paycheck, you must make plays.  

(This post was last modified: 09-30-2022, 11:50 AM by flgatorsandjags.)

Happy Birthday Devin

We have had some great LBs here but I think Devin ends up our best LB ever

https://youtu.be/nfIG8pQYbL8

Lloyd is already one of the best cover LBs this team has had since the days of Lonnie Martz and Eddie Robinson. Probably throw Hardy Nickerson in that conversation too. Martz played safety at Tulane. Devin play safety in high school. He has more twitch than Myles Jack ever dreamed about. This dude is a stud in the middle of that defense. Sideline to sideline.

Telvin Smith is probably my favorite LB but he was terrible in zone coverage. Devin is well on his way to being my favorite backer.

(10-07-2022, 02:03 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: https://youtu.be/nfIG8pQYbL8

This in a Nut Shell describes what we have in Lloyd. Here's to hoping that we have an multiple Pro Bowler on our hands.

Time Will Tell.

NH3...
"AZANE"

Yo can we just get Ventrell Miller next year? Defense is instantly solved.

(10-07-2022, 05:12 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: Lloyd is already one of the best cover LBs this team has had since the days of Lonnie Martz and Eddie Robinson. Probably throw Hardy Nickerson in that conversation too. Martz played safety at Tulane. Devin play safety in high school. He has more twitch than Myles Jack ever dreamed about. This dude is a stud in the middle of that defense. Sideline to sideline.

Telvin Smith is probably my favorite LB but he was terrible in zone coverage. Devin is well on his way to being my favorite backer.

Somewhere out there, Telvin Smith is tackling underage girls.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

(10-09-2022, 10:10 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote:
(10-07-2022, 05:12 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: Lloyd is already one of the best cover LBs this team has had since the days of Lonnie Martz and Eddie Robinson. Probably throw Hardy Nickerson in that conversation too. Martz played safety at Tulane. Devin play safety in high school. He has more twitch than Myles Jack ever dreamed about. This dude is a stud in the middle of that defense. Sideline to sideline.

Somewhere out there, Telvin Smith is tackling underage girls.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

His intangibles and passion for the game will drive him to be the absolute best player that he can become. It’s gonna be a fun ride guys.
Respect the game.  Play with a sense of urgency. 

1.)  Take care of the ball.  Win the turnover battle.

2.)  It's all about 3rd down.  Win on 3rd down to win the game.

3.) Playmakers make plays.  The only reason that you put your uniform on is to make plays. In order to EARN your paycheck, you must make plays.  

Lloyd and walker to get a sack in this week's game

(10-09-2022, 10:01 PM)Tyler1Reformed Wrote: Yo can we just get Ventrell Miller next year? Defense is instantly solved.

We need the offense to be solved, the defense is just fine.

Our LBers are set for years. Adding Muma and or Shaq seriously solidifies the group.

Time Will Tell.

NH3...
"AZANE"

Sauce will get DROY but it was nice to be in the running