Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
If the Jags had the number 1 overall pick for the 3rd year in a row

Would you go QB?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I would go new team.

(JK).

That ain’t happening.

(05-21-2022, 06:25 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: Would you go QB?

Lol.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Not happening unless catastrophic injury occurs. If Trevor hasn’t suffered a career ender or stunk up the joint, I’d think you’d trade the pick to a qb needy team for a haul of epic proportions. I don’t believe either happens and I don’t believe we’ll be picking in the top 5 and I guess I’d probably extend that to not picking in the top 10.

(This post was last modified: 05-21-2022, 07:18 PM by snowwolf776. Edited 1 time in total.)

simple answer if jags got #1 pick they would be the worst franchinse to ever be in the nfl in history with the worst owner in nfl history. no team has ever had one pick 3 years in a row yet. 

I wouldn't be surpised if it was the Jags to make that history.  I'm not saying they will do that,or won't just saying i wouldn't be surpised.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

Wut?

Hell would freeze over. Since that is where us fans have been the last 2 years maybe it would be a good thing?
A new broom always sweeps clean.

Jaguars are winning the division this year. So, probably picking in the 20s in 2023. Which is great. They can draft Michael Mayer out of Notre Dame.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

Don't you want to see if Lawrence does what 90% of the football world expects him to do in year 2 before you even consider such a ludicrous question? 

I mean, he'd have to completely crash and burn in year 2 to even consider it. 

Right now everything points to the Jaguars having a QB that 18-20 other teams would kill for.

https://youtu.be/ryjvZ-_hfpo

Lol wot

Maybe we draft a new owner?
[Image: badbaalke.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 05-21-2022, 10:45 PM by mikesez. Edited 1 time in total.)

(05-21-2022, 09:07 PM)NYC4jags Wrote:

Don't you want to see if Lawrence does what 90% of the football world expects him to do in year 2 before you even consider such a ludicrous question? 

Right now everything points to the Jaguars having a QB that 18-20 other teams would kill for.

Thanks for the video reminder that Trevor wasn't the problem last year.  As long as he had some semblance of healthy WRs, he made big plays.  If the overall game plans and defense had been better, there would have been a good number of wins at the beginning of the season.

It would be nice to see Trevor do more work under center, though.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

I'm not going to guarentee this won't happen, but there is no way this is going to happen.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIM9bZmkezB9B4qD2qAtT...IGQHCZIPuA]

(This post was last modified: 05-21-2022, 11:12 PM by iHaunting Raven.)

Quality topic as usual.

If Meyer was still the coach it there would be a good chance... but with Pederson coaching Lawrence? lol no way
"Treyvon Wallet is elite run defender and better overall than Aidan Hutchinson" 11/11/23

I still tear up a little when I see the endzone pass to Marvin Jones in the clots game.

(This post was last modified: 05-21-2022, 11:29 PM by ChrisJagBoy.)

If Trevor played better but the team just sucked no, i'd take Will Anderson no questions asked. If Trevors stats look similar to last year, yes please get rid ofem.

I think the Cardinals are a good example of what to do when it comes to a first round QB failing to meet expectations.

If (And I really do not expect this to happen) but if Lawrence plays as bad as he did last year with a year of experience under his belt along with a real NFL coach and an improved roster than yeah, i'd probably consider drafting a new QB next year if we had the #1 pick and there was a guy worthy of it.

That being said, for all my critiques of Lawrence I really don't expect him to be bad enough to warrant that.. I really hope not at least. But I also don't like holding on forever like we did with Blake/Blaine.

(05-21-2022, 08:03 PM)Caldrac Wrote: Jaguars are winning the division this year. So, probably picking in the 20s in 2023. Which is great. They can draft Michael Mayer out of Notre Dame.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

amen brother
[Image: giphy.gif]

Good God. The stupid [BLEEP] subjects during the dead zone...
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Watching this, it's clear that Trevor has superstar potential.  Coaching definitely played a huge factor, and MAN it looks like we missed Chark once he went down.  I'm glad we still have Marvin Jones.