Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Week 1 Jags at Commanders...

(08-25-2022, 11:56 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(08-25-2022, 11:35 AM)Cleatwood Wrote: I said it about a month ago but our DL vs their OL should be the biggest mismatch. Carson should be running for his life.

I feel like our tackles should be able to handle their edge guys as well.  Grady Jackson in the middle is the one we need to worry about
Who? The 50 year old DT or did you mean Grady Jarrett who plays for the Falcons in a thread about the Commanders? lol

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 08-25-2022, 12:08 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

(08-25-2022, 12:00 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(08-25-2022, 11:56 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: I feel like our tackles should be able to handle their edge guys as well.  Grady Jackson in the middle is the one we need to worry about
Who? The 50 year old DT or did you mean Grady Jarrett who plays for the Falcons in a thread about the Commanders? Damn, wrong thread lol

Got side tracked while listening to 1010 lol

(08-25-2022, 11:35 AM)Cleatwood Wrote: I said it about a month ago but our DL vs their OL should be the biggest mismatch. Carson should be running for his life.

On Washington, the left side of their line is decent but yeah we should.  Should be a good test for our corners.  I want to see Campbell on Terry

(08-25-2022, 11:56 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:

I feel like our tackles should be able to handle their edge guys as well.  Grady Jackson in the middle is the one we need to worry about

I'm not as concerned about Grady Jackson as I am Dexter Manley and Charles Mann.

(This post was last modified: 08-25-2022, 12:37 PM by flgatorsandjags. Edited 2 times in total.)

(08-25-2022, 12:26 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote:
(08-25-2022, 11:56 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: I feel like our tackles should be able to handle their edge guys as well.  Grady Jackson in the middle is the one we need to worry about

I'm not as concerned about Grady Jackson as I am Dexter Manley and Charles Mann.

Was a throwback moment. I had to go back and see what years he played for the Falcons and seen he played for the Jags. I don't remember him a Jag

No Brian Robinson for Wash. being he got shot yesterday. That a pretty big blow for Wash. Imo, dude is a beast and has looked good in the preseason

This game might be the most winnable in the first four games, which is a tough quarter with 3 road games overall. Better start fast

(05-23-2022, 05:52 AM)TheLeadCommander Wrote: What up Jag fans...I know you guys can't till the season gets started..It's hard to predict the first month of the season as teams are figuring things out especially teams with new coaching staffs..I look for my commanders on offense to try to establish the run and let Wentz (don't laugh) work off playaction...We having pretty good RB's especially Antonio gibson who is powerful and fast and our starting 3 WR are 4.4 or less guys so they will be tough to handle..What do you guys see happening and how stout is your Dline?

What a stupid team name. I’m a Jags fan now but I grew up a Redskins Fan. They will always be the Redskins for so many of my family that still love them. I’ll never call them the “commanders” 

Where’s your pride man?
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

Commanders is a paternalistic construct of male dominance, authority and misogyny.

(08-29-2022, 07:56 AM)Ronster Wrote:
(05-23-2022, 05:52 AM)TheLeadCommander Wrote: What up Jag fans...I know you guys can't till the season gets started..It's hard to predict the first month of the season as teams are figuring things out especially teams with new coaching staffs..I look for my commanders on offense to try to establish the run and let Wentz (don't laugh) work off playaction...We having pretty good RB's especially Antonio gibson who is powerful and fast and our starting 3 WR are 4.4 or less guys so they will be tough to handle..What do you guys see happening and how stout is your Dline?

What a stupid team name. I’m a Jags fan now but I grew up a Redskins Fan. They will always be the Redskins for so many of my family that still love them. I’ll never call them the “commanders” 

Where’s your pride man?

Please watch your use of pronouns.  Perhaps the Commanders no longer go by the pronoun "They" well.

(This post was last modified: 08-29-2022, 08:54 AM by flgatorsandjags.)

They should of went with the Red Wolves. Wolf would of been a good mascot

Nonsense, the proper name for that club is the Scandal.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(08-29-2022, 09:18 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Nonsense, the proper name for that club is the Scandal.

Ha!
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

Just the Khan train coming your way.

Where’s your pride man?

Same. I grew up a redskin fan before being a jags fan. They should have changed the name to the hogs or something.

(08-29-2022, 10:28 AM)Jag88 Wrote:
(08-29-2022, 07:56 AM)Ronster Wrote: What a stupid team name. I’m a Jags fan now but I grew up a Redskins Fan. They will always be the Redskins for so many of my family that still love them. I’ll never call them the “commanders” 

Where’s your pride man?

Same. I grew up a redskin fan before being a jags fan. They should have changed the name to the hogs or something.

That would have been a great name and mascot... Not better than the Redskins, but still better than the stupid COMMANDERS... lol.. what a stupid, stupid name

Where’s your pride man?

At the very least, they should have left it as the WFT. Or maybe they could have gone the edible starch route and called them the Washington Red Skin Potatoes.

Pretty much anything is better than the Commoders/Commies.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

Where’s your pride man?

Ain't nobody can't be proud when Daniel Snyder is their owner.

(also was a fan of the team growing up, but they will forever be the Redacteds in my heart)

I enjoyed watching Riggins play when I was a wee little lad. That's the kindest thing I can come up with to say about the DC area football organization. And I liked Dorsett better.

Call 'em whatever you want.

(08-29-2022, 01:01 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: I enjoyed watching Riggins play when I was a wee little lad. That's the kindest thing I can come up with to say about the DC area football organization. And I liked Dorsett better.

Call 'em whatever you want.

No way, they had not just Riggins but the Fun Bunch and the Hogs and Joe Theismann, they were fun to watch... My first words were I HATE DALLAS... Stupid Dorsett