Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Based on what we know now....

Predict the score week 1 Jags at Commanders....Again based on what we know now....I'm first ? Commanders 28  Jags 17
       Give me Your score....

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Jags 24
Commanders 23

(05-23-2022, 05:55 PM)The Real Marty Wrote: Jags 24
Commanders 23

Very close game in your mind and it probably will be...But I go with my score..

(05-23-2022, 06:17 PM)TheLeadCommander Wrote:
(05-23-2022, 05:55 PM)The Real Marty Wrote: Jags 24
Commanders 23

Very close game in your mind and it probably will be...But I go with my score..

Of course you do.  I assume that's why you posted it in the first place.

Jags shock the world: 35 to 14. And then I woke up.

It's a toss up with so many unknowns but I think it'll be close. I don't see the Jags new-look defense getting trounced.

24-20

Jags

I was high on J Dotson in the draft, will be cool to see if he's ready to contribute for the commanders. Pairing with McLaurin should be good for him.
Jags evolving secondary starting to look good on paper, but they may need time to hit their stride. Not sure how well they can limit those 2 receivers in a week one matchup, but I do think the Jags front seven can pressure Wentz into a mistake or two.

(This post was last modified: 05-23-2022, 07:00 PM by TheLeadCommander.)

(05-23-2022, 06:29 PM)The Real Marty Wrote:
(05-23-2022, 06:17 PM)TheLeadCommander Wrote: Very close game in your mind and it probably will be...But I go with my score..

Of course you do.  I assume that's why you posted it in the first place.

Yeah I was arguing with myself and I won...Who Knew?

(05-23-2022, 06:39 PM)Newton Wrote: Jags shock the world: 35 to 14. And then I woke up.

Thank God it was just a dream....Stop playing.. Lol ?

Jags 21, Coms 14.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

So much to learn between now and then, can't even make an educated guess.

So much changes year after year in the NFL it's usually weeks 4 - 6 when you start getting a grasp of teams and even then it's shaky. It's what makes the NFL so great. Every year is a new year! unless you're the Jags...

Kidding! I hope.

31-0 Jags
[img]blob:https://www.duvalpride.com/1a8a2498-9833-4b7d-8cc7-5e45aa36d9f6[/img][img=648x560]blob:https://www.duvalpride.com/cfd7a344-8206-4fed-a4c4-6536e150b1a7[/img]

Jags 27 Commanders 14

(This post was last modified: 05-23-2022, 09:48 PM by Jag88.)

Is preseason here yet? Ouch. A long way away from the first preseason game! We are slowly creeping along. Save your teal wiskey until the preseason game.

We may never lose again
A new broom always sweeps clean.

(05-23-2022, 09:53 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: https://twitter.com/ProFootballTalk/stat...ZLn8FhiBAw

Can we trade for him?

Washington - 31
Jags - 10
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

16-14 - Gonna go Jags take the W because i'm full of optimism.
Championship Formula:

1) Draft Trevor Lawrence!
2) Play good physical Defense! 
3) Keep 91% of the roster healthy!
4) ???
5) Blank #2
6) CHAMPIONSHIP!!!

(05-23-2022, 10:54 PM)Firesky Wrote: 16-14 - Gonna go Jags take the W because i'm full of optimism.

I am living high on some hopium.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIM9bZmkezB9B4qD2qAtT...IGQHCZIPuA]

(05-23-2022, 10:46 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Washington - 31
Jags - 10

I rarely ever agree with you, but this is likely.

Jaguars 23 - 14 Football Team (it was the best of your names, and I intend to stick with it...)