Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Worst Movie(s) You've Ever Seen

OK, since it got started in the other thread let's go that way here.  I know a lot of it will be opinion.  But that's what makes the world go 'round.

This is an old one, when she was in her heyday.

Bo Derek's "Tarzan" is absolutely at the top of my list.  And I had to pay to see it. (I went for obvious reasons).
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Ishtar..

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

Robin Williams in "Moscow on the Hudson" I went to the theater to see that when it came out....... I walked out 1/2 way through it...........
You know trouble is right around the corner when your best friend tells you to hold his beer!!

Russell Crows Noah movie was pretty awful
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

(05-28-2022, 10:40 AM)EricC85 Wrote: Russell Crows Noah movie was pretty awful

I have to agree. His recent movie Unhinged was as cringe worthy, if not more.

(05-28-2022, 08:22 AM)RicoTx Wrote: OK, since it got started in the other thread let's go that way here.  I know a lot of it will be opinion.  But that's what makes the world go 'round.

Bo Derek's "Tarzan" is absolutely at the top of my list.  And I had to pay to see it. (I went for obvious reasons).

Bad movie true but damn. Bo Derek was smoking hot.

I like movies in general so I rarely run across one I don't like but I do detest 'The Waterboy". Adam Sandler is an untalented schmuck in my opinion. He was ok in "The Longest Yard" though.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

(This post was last modified: 05-28-2022, 11:58 PM by NewJagsCity. Edited 2 times in total.)

I may get some flak from this, but 'Armageddon'. It directly ripped off the premise of Deep Impact, wasted a decent cast with predicible, ham-handed writing/production/direction, and managed to sink lower than the typical Jerry Bruckhiemer/Micheal Bay fare of the day. Oh, and there was that insufferable song by Aerosmith.

However, my #1 worst is 'I spit on your grave'. You'd think the title says all you need to know about the vileness of this film, and you'd be wrong.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

Killing Season

(This post was last modified: 05-29-2022, 06:53 AM by captivating. Edited 2 times in total.)

Independence Day and even worse, ID resurgence.  Also Born on the Fourth of July.

Votes also to I am legend. A poor man’s The Omega Man.

Also Man of Steel, just because of Michael Shannon’s embarrassing portrayal of General Zod.
R.I.P. Stroudcrowd1

(05-28-2022, 08:47 PM)MarleyJag Wrote:
(05-28-2022, 08:22 AM)RicoTx Wrote: OK, since it got started in the other thread let's go that way here.  I know a lot of it will be opinion.  But that's what makes the world go 'round.

I like movies in general so I rarely run across one I don't like but I do detest 'The Waterboy". Adam Sandler is an untalented schmuck in my opinion. He was ok in "The Longest Yard" though.

As I said, went to see it for obvious reasons...
Smile

Birth of a Nation.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Battlefield Earth with John Travolta.

I can't believe you guys actually watched these terrible movies.

(05-28-2022, 08:47 PM)MarleyJag Wrote:

I couldn’t think of a movie in particular until you mentioned The Longest Yard remake. What an absolute travesty to the original. Most remakes are terrible and this one stands out as one of the worst.

(05-29-2022, 08:47 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: I can't believe you guys actually watched these terrible movies.

Amazing what a guy will put himself through to hook up with his hot classmates. And she was really, really gorgeous.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(05-29-2022, 08:47 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: I can't believe you guys actually watched these terrible movies.

I don’t watch newer movies often because they’re mostly simplistic dreck. The stupid superhero movies are completely overdone to the point of senselessness. I’m beginning to believe moviemaking is a lost art.

(05-29-2022, 10:50 AM)homebiscuit Wrote:

I don’t watch newer movies often because they’re mostly simplistic dreck. The stupid superhero movies are completely overdone to the point of senselessness. I’m beginning to believe moviemaking is a lost art.

To this point, I find it hard to believe some of the movies that they are remaking...when they were bad in the first place.

(This post was last modified: 05-29-2022, 11:28 AM by The Drifter.)

(05-29-2022, 10:50 AM)homebiscuit Wrote:

If you want to watch a newer movie that's worth watching, may I suggest Clint Eastwood in Trouble With The Curve....... Great acting, great directing and a great story line........
You know trouble is right around the corner when your best friend tells you to hold his beer!!

(05-28-2022, 11:53 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote: I may get some flak from this, but 'Armageddon'. It directly ripped off the premise of Deep Impact, wasted a decent cast with predicible, ham-handed writing/production/direction, and managed to sink lower than the typical Jerry Bruckhiemer/Micheal Bay fare of the day. Oh, and there was that insufferable song by Aerosmith.

However, my #1 worst is 'I spit on your grave'. You'd think the title says all you need to know about the vileness of this film, and you'd be wrong.

Your crazy I love Armageddon the only thing deep impact shares with it is a comet coming
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

(05-28-2022, 11:53 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote: I may get some flak from this, but 'Armageddon'. It directly ripped off the premise of Deep Impact, wasted a decent cast with predicible, ham-handed writing/production/direction, and managed to sink lower than the typical Jerry Bruckhiemer/Micheal Bay fare of the day. Oh, and there was that insufferable song by Aerosmith.

That was a horrible movie, and I didn’t even realize they had remade it!
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???