Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
$4.80 how high does it go!?

Coming home tonight green cove springs on my way to palatka it's $4.79 holy crap where does it stop?

Pops said he heard on the radio we will definitely see $6 but it could go as high as $10. At $6 I have to make some hard choices at $10 [BLEEP] it we're in the thunderdome
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(05-31-2022, 10:53 PM)EricC85 Wrote: Coming home tonight green cove springs on my way to palatka it's $4.79 holy crap where does it stop?

Pops said he heard on the radio we will definitely see $6 but it could go as high as $10. At $6 I have to make some hard choices at $10 [BLEEP] it we're in the thunderdome

Eric 3 months from now outside his local gas station.

It feels pretty close I'm just saying

(05-31-2022, 11:44 PM)EricC85 Wrote: It feels pretty close I'm just saying

I hear you.  When it got to a little over $4 it stayed that way for a couple of weeks or so and then has been marching up steadily again in recent weeks.

(05-31-2022, 11:58 PM)Jaguarmeister Wrote:
(05-31-2022, 11:44 PM)EricC85 Wrote: It feels pretty close I'm just saying

I hear you.  When it got to a little over $4 it stayed that way for a couple of weeks or so and then has been marching up steadily again in recent weeks.

Honestly I thought $4.50 maybe $4.59 would be the max and then it would settle back down to high $3 boy was I wrong

There is no reason for it to stop going up. Just wait until the North sees the cost to heat their home this winter.

It's part of the plan to have you move to the city because you can't afford gas or an electric car.

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk

(06-01-2022, 02:01 AM)p_rushing Wrote: There is no reason for it to stop going up. Just wait until the North sees the cost to heat their home this winter.

It's part of the plan to have you move to the city because you can't afford gas or an electric car.

I do wonder how many posters on this board are stupid enough to believe that this is all some sort of huge government conspiracy. If the posters are broadly representative of the general population, there'd be a few.
R.I.P. Stroudcrowd1

(06-01-2022, 03:17 AM)captivating Wrote:
(06-01-2022, 02:01 AM)p_rushing Wrote: There is no reason for it to stop going up. Just wait until the North sees the cost to heat their home this winter.

I do wonder how many posters on this board are stupid enough to believe that this is all some sort of huge government conspiracy. If the posters are broadly representative of the general population, there'd be a few.

Have you heard of the world economic forum? Maybe I'm stupid but yea I believe 100% this is intentional. It's part of the great reset they keep talking about. 

For years I've stayed in the rural communities you can't pay me to move to a city. Yet it's getting really expensive for me to comute it's going to force some hard choices soon. I think they want people like me to leave the rural areas where we can garden/homestead or even farm. I own 6 acres the WEF said I'll own nothing and be happy. 

Why do you think this is all organic?

It used to be a conspiracy, they have brought it out in the open now. They don't care if you know about it. It's no longer conspiracy when they are telling everyone what they are making happen.

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

(This post was last modified: 06-01-2022, 07:49 AM by captivating. Edited 1 time in total.)

So that’s twofer two.
R.I.P. Stroudcrowd1

(06-01-2022, 07:36 AM)p_rushing Wrote:
(06-01-2022, 03:17 AM)captivating Wrote: I do wonder how many posters on this board are stupid enough to believe that this is all some sort of huge government conspiracy. If the posters are broadly representative of the general population, there'd be a few.
It used to be a conspiracy, they have brought it out in the open now. They don't care if you know about it. It's no longer conspiracy when they are telling everyone what they are making happen.

Why do "they" care if you live in the city or not? Which city are "they" preparing for a massive influx of new residents without much money?
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

Elections have consequences

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

It's almost at the point where I hate seeing it drop. The ploy has been to slowly drop it a few cents at a time to where it 'seems' to drop about 20 cents over a couple of week span, then boom...jumps 40 cents in one night.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Stagflation

(06-01-2022, 08:28 AM)WingerDinger Wrote: Elections have consequences

Yes, but this is not one of them.  If ExxonMobil really felt that Biden was the only obstacle to them drilling more, they would be saving up capital for when the next administration loosens things up.  But ExxonMobil investors really think the growth phase is over, which is why they are demanding huge payouts now.  
Now what is stopping one of their competitors  from taking an opposite approach and planning for more production? Nothing.  Yet none of them are doing so.

(06-01-2022, 11:44 AM)mikesez Wrote:
(06-01-2022, 08:28 AM)WingerDinger Wrote: Elections have consequences

Yes, but this is not one of them.  If ExxonMobil really felt that Biden was the only obstacle to them drilling more, they would be saving up capital for when the next administration loosens things up.  But ExxonMobil investors really think the growth phase is over, which is why they are demanding huge payouts now.  
Now what is stopping one of their competitors  from taking an opposite approach and planning for more production? Nothing.  Yet none of them are doing so.

Everything starts with policy. And in this case, failed policies from a failure president

Thank god there's no more mean tweets..

(This post was last modified: 06-01-2022, 12:23 PM by mikesez. Edited 1 time in total.)

(06-01-2022, 11:59 AM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(06-01-2022, 11:44 AM)mikesez Wrote: Yes, but this is not one of them.  If ExxonMobil really felt that Biden was the only obstacle to them drilling more, they would be saving up capital for when the next administration loosens things up.  But ExxonMobil investors really think the growth phase is over, which is why they are demanding huge payouts now.  

Everything starts with policy. And in this case, failed policies from a failure president

Thank god there's no more mean tweets..

A government policy that controls the long term investment strategy of multiple competing companies in multiple countries?

I am a practical person. I am neither a conspiracy theorist nor do I believe in coincidence. I believe things happen for a reason. 

I put all of this global stuff on the shelf alongside UFO sightings and the like and as much as I hate to say it, too much is happening and too much is being said by the upper echelons that has made me think there is something to what people are saying. And it's not just conservatives, baby boomers, preppers or any other particular group I'm hearing stuff from. 

The WEF is real and it's not a good thing. Those of us in the middle class are getting squeezed like a lemon and when we implode from stagflation [BLEEP] is going to hit the fan and it's going to get ugly.

(06-01-2022, 08:22 AM)mikesez Wrote:
(06-01-2022, 07:36 AM)p_rushing Wrote: It used to be a conspiracy, they have brought it out in the open now. They don't care if you know about it. It's no longer conspiracy when they are telling everyone what they are making happen.

Why do "they" care if you live in the city or not? Which city are "they" preparing for a massive influx of new residents without much money?

It's all about control.
If you don't have money, you have to depend on them.
If you don't own anything, you have to follow their rules or they cut you off.

Have you not seen the push by them to make green cities, stop gas production and gas engines, and move everything into smaller areas that they can control. When you live rural, you can grow your own crops and frankly can live off the land and not need the government for anything, even if you have no money.

More and more the movies based in the future with safe city zones and the wild baren areas are looking more and more a reality.

(06-01-2022, 09:53 PM)p_rushing Wrote:
(06-01-2022, 08:22 AM)mikesez Wrote: Why do "they" care if you live in the city or not? Which city are "they" preparing for a massive influx of new residents without much money?

It's all about control.
If you don't have money, you have to depend on them.
If you don't own anything, you have to follow their rules or they cut you off.

Have you not seen the push by them to make green cities, stop gas production and gas engines, and move everything into smaller areas that they can control. When you live rural, you can grow your own crops and frankly can live off the land and not need the government for anything, even if you have no money.

More and more the movies based in the future with safe city zones and the wild baren areas are looking more and more a reality.

And what would "they" have out in those rural areas that "they" can't control to enforce that the food is actually grown and delivered to the city? Robots? Aliens?