Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Ben And Jerry Have A Message For All White People

I've never bought, or had, Ben and Jerry's Ice cream....... And I never will.......

Less than a week after the deadly insurrection at the United States Capitol, ice cream makers Ben & Jerry’s came forward with a statement denouncing white supremacy. As Donald Trump leaves the White House, and President Joe Biden is sworn into office as the 46th president of the United States, America is at a pivotal moment in history. Will America reunited and worked together to deal with the deadly virus and systemic racism, or will the country continue to pull the wool over its eyes?

https://america.awm.com/ben-and-jerry-ha...PS2WTAerDw
Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution."

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Ahhhhh...White People. The cause of and solution to every single damn problem people of color face in the entire world.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Ice cream, especially premium ice cream such as Ben & Jerry’s, contain high amounts of fat and cholesterol. African Americans suffer a greater rate of cardiovascular disease than white Americans. Ben & Jerry’s is inherently racist. Why is Ben & Jerry’s trying to kill African Americans?

Eh, this doesn't bother me.. Ben & Jerry are two 60's burn outs who have no idea where the hell they are and probably haven't showered since Woodstock.

I love their ice cream, but personally, they can eat my [BLEEP]..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

(06-07-2022, 10:31 AM)The Drifter Wrote: I've never bought, or had, Ben and Jerry's Ice cream....... And I never will.......

Less than a week after the deadly insurrection at the United States Capitol, ice cream makers Ben & Jerry’s came forward with a statement denouncing white supremacy. As Donald Trump leaves the White House, and President Joe Biden is sworn into office as the 46th president of the United States, America is at a pivotal moment in history. Will America reunited and worked together to deal with the deadly virus and systemic racism, or will the country continue to pull the wool over its eyes?

Sounds like you're mad that they're denouncing white supremacy.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

(06-07-2022, 03:56 PM)MarleyJag Wrote:
(06-07-2022, 10:31 AM)The Drifter Wrote: I've never bought, or had, Ben and Jerry's Ice cream....... And I never will.......

Sounds like you actually believe that their is rampant white supremacy. I would say its quite the opposite these days. I'm white and I don't know ANY white supremacist. But go ahead, keep up the illusion and it will bite the left in the [BLEEP], just like EVERYTHING else does. So tired of the BS lies about racist white people. You dorks have NO IDEA what real racism is...
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

(06-07-2022, 03:56 PM)MarleyJag Wrote:

White supremacy doesn't mean what you think it does.

I strongly believe in the foundational principles of Western Civilization. While some denounce that as "White Supremacy" they do it from the comfort of the society those principles built.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(This post was last modified: 06-07-2022, 06:55 PM by mikesez. Edited 1 time in total.)

The statement from Ben and Jerry quoted in the article is interesting. It was written just after Jan 6 2021. It said that the Jan 6 insurrectionists demonstrate that white supremacy is real because they overran the building with impunity. They argue that a mixed race, lefty crowd would have faced much more resistance for trying much less. I get where they're coming from. But a lot of the Jan 6 folks are actually in jail now. Perhaps they are being treated better than black or brown people would be treated for the same crime, perhaps not, but they are being punished.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(06-07-2022, 02:28 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: Eh, this doesn't bother me.. Ben & Jerry are two 60's burn outs who have no idea where the hell they are and probably haven't showered since Woodstock.

All of this, except IMO, thier overpriced ice cream sucks
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

(06-07-2022, 07:47 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote:
(06-07-2022, 02:28 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: Eh, this doesn't bother me.. Ben & Jerry are two 60's burn outs who have no idea where the hell they are and probably haven't showered since Woodstock.

All of this, except IMO, thier overpriced ice cream sucks

I don't know, man.. My wife went out grocery shopping and brought me home a pint of Phish Food, first time I ever had that flavor..

Damn dirty hippies and their magnificent ice cream!!
[Image: SaKG4.gif]