Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
January 6 Committee: Thousands of Interviews, Few New Facts

"As the impeachment trial — which was arguably unconstitutional, and which the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court avoided — showed, the Capitol riot began long before Trump had finished speaking at his rally roughly a mile away.

Moreover, Trump told the crowd to “peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard.” There was no evidence he knew that a small minority of protesters would break into the building, attack Capitol Police, and rush the legislative chambers"

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/...new-facts/

[Image: FU0j1rIXwAEcrfB?format=jpg&name=small]
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

https://twitter.com/RickyBeBack/status/1...p_nlw&s=19

Nothing to see here..

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

I didn't watch any of that nonsense, but the few clips that I have seen only proved my reason for not watching.  It's nothing more than propaganda and falsehoods.  It is basically a democrat produced campaign commercial designed to try to get people's minds off of the real issues (failures) of the current regime.  Only sheep like our resident far-left democrat mikesez really thinks that it was an "insurrection".

Important things that the current regime is failing dramatically on in no particular order.

gas prices
inflation
chaos at the southern border
baby formula
high crime
slowing economy

The list goes on.

Nobody really cares about a partisan committee holding a made-for-television "hearing" regarding a mostly peaceful protest that happened well over a year ago.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

They sure didn't call for everyone to go home peacefully when antifa was burning down neighborhoods..

Remember this gem?

https://youtu.be/ly57dzBPi7M

(06-10-2022, 12:24 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: I didn't watch any of that nonsense, but the few clips that I have seen only proved my reason for not watching.  It's nothing more than propaganda and falsehoods.  It is basically a democrat produced campaign commercial designed to try to get people's minds off of the real issues (failures) of the current regime.  Only sheep like our resident far-left democrat mikesez really thinks that it was an "insurrection".

Important things that the current regime is failing dramatically on in no particular order.

gas prices
inflation
baby formula
high crime
slowing economy

The list goes on.

Nobody really cares about a partisan committee holding a made-for-television "hearing" regarding a mostly peaceful protest that happened well over a year ago.

You're right.  Gas prices and baby formula are certainly a bigger deal than continuing a 220 year long tradition of peaceful transitions of power based on free and fair elections.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(06-10-2022, 12:45 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Remember this gem?

If you are having trouble understanding complex issues...luckily actors are there to explain it to you.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

(06-10-2022, 12:53 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote:
(06-10-2022, 12:45 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Remember this gem?

If you are having trouble understanding complex issues...luckily actors are there to explain it to you.

HaHA
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

It’s propaganda designed to sway public opinion positioned in prime time for that very reason. If they had anything they wouldn’t need to do all this, they would just take action.

I don’t know if Trump can overcome “never Trump” Republicans two years from now if he plans to run again. Desantis may be the better candidate now. However, it would be interesting to see the result of an “unsullied by mass mail in ballots” election of Trump vs Biden after the disaster we’re all bearing witness to daily.

(06-10-2022, 12:51 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(06-10-2022, 12:24 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: I didn't watch any of that nonsense, but the few clips that I have seen only proved my reason for not watching.  It's nothing more than propaganda and falsehoods.  It is basically a democrat produced campaign commercial designed to try to get people's minds off of the real issues (failures) of the current regime.  Only sheep like our resident far-left democrat mikesez really thinks that it was an "insurrection".

gas prices
inflation
baby formula
high crime
slowing economy

The list goes on.

You're right.  Gas prices and baby formula are certainly a bigger deal than continuing a 220 year long tradition of peaceful transitions of power based on free and fair elections.

Except that the fact is people are more concerned about the issues that I listed rather than the made-for-tv partisan "hearings".

January 6th was exactly about "free and fair" elections.  People were there because they were "ticked off" about the election because it didn't seem "fair".  A few in the crowd got out of hand, yet they never posed a deadly threat.

The only death that occurred during your fantasy "deadly insurrection" was the killing of an un-armed protester posing no deadly threat by Capitol Police.

This is just a democrat (and media) ploy to try to get real issues off of the mind of every day people.  How this regime can claim that the economy is better right now is mind blowing.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(06-10-2022, 12:51 PM)mikesez Wrote:

gas prices
inflation
baby formula
high crime
slowing economy

The list goes on.

There was NOTHING fair and free about the 2020 election. And only partisan hacks refuse to accept the truth the election was STOLEN from the American people...

(This post was last modified: 06-10-2022, 03:12 PM by mikesez. Edited 1 time in total.)

(06-10-2022, 02:16 PM)jagibelieve Wrote:
(06-10-2022, 12:51 PM)mikesez Wrote: You're right.  Gas prices and baby formula are certainly a bigger deal than continuing a 220 year long tradition of peaceful transitions of power based on free and fair elections.

Except that the fact is people are more concerned about the issues that I listed rather than the made-for-tv partisan "hearings".

January 6th was exactly about "free and fair" elections.  People were there because they were "ticked off" about the election because it didn't seem "fair".  A few in the crowd got out of hand, yet they never posed a deadly threat.

The only death that occurred during your fantasy "deadly insurrection" was the killing of an un-armed protester posing no deadly threat by Capitol Police.

This is just a democrat (and media) ploy to try to get real issues off of the mind of every day people.  How this regime can claim that the economy is better right now is mind blowing.

I agree that more people in the US are concerned about gas prices than the events of Jan 6.  And that is very much to our shame as Americans and as humans.

(06-10-2022, 02:49 PM)Ronster Wrote:
(06-10-2022, 12:51 PM)mikesez Wrote: You're right.  Gas prices and baby formula are certainly a bigger deal than continuing a 220 year long tradition of peaceful transitions of power based on free and fair elections.

There was NOTHING fair and free about the 2020 election. And only partisan hacks refuse to accept the truth the election was STOLEN from the American people...

Odd.  All 50 elected secretaries of state, along with the vote counters for the residents of DC, all disagree with you.
Also the Supreme Court
And most of Congress, both parties.
guess they're all partisan hacks.

(This post was last modified: 06-10-2022, 03:48 PM by Ronster. Edited 1 time in total.)

(06-10-2022, 03:09 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(06-10-2022, 02:16 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: Except that the fact is people are more concerned about the issues that I listed rather than the made-for-tv partisan "hearings".

I agree that more people in the US are concerned about gas prices than the events of Jan 6.  And that is very much to our shame as Americans and as humans.

(06-10-2022, 02:49 PM)Ronster Wrote: There was NOTHING fair and free about the 2020 election. And only partisan hacks refuse to accept the truth the election was STOLEN from the American people...

Odd.  All 50 elected secretaries of state, along with the vote counters for the residents of DC, all disagree with you.
Also the Supreme Court

uh huh... 

https://2000mules.com/

Kind of hard to find fraud, when you won't even look. The evidence is overwhelming...

(06-10-2022, 03:40 PM)Ronster Wrote:
(06-10-2022, 03:09 PM)mikesez Wrote: I agree that more people in the US are concerned about gas prices than the events of Jan 6.  And that is very much to our shame as Americans and as humans.

Also the Supreme Court

uh huh... 

Kind of hard to find fraud, when you won't even look. The evidence is overwhelming...

The one person that matters didn't think so

[Image: ?url=https%3A%2F%2Fstatic.politico.com%2...ty-773.jpg]
R.I.P. Stroudcrowd1

(06-10-2022, 04:07 PM)captivating Wrote:
(06-10-2022, 03:40 PM)Ronster Wrote: uh huh... 

The one person that matters didn't think so

You do know that most of us think of Pence as as traitorous swamp monster, right? lol... Throwing that clown up there, like it means something. Hilarious.

(06-10-2022, 04:15 PM)Ronster Wrote:
(06-10-2022, 04:07 PM)captivating Wrote: The one person that matters didn't think so

You do know that most of us think of Pence as as traitorous swamp monster, right? lol... Throwing that clown up there, like it means something. Hilarious.

Dude lives on the other side of the world in some kind of cave/mudhut full of wallabies.. They probably write letters back and forth to each other over there via kangargoo and buggy..

(06-10-2022, 03:40 PM)Ronster Wrote:
(06-10-2022, 03:09 PM)mikesez Wrote: I agree that more people in the US are concerned about gas prices than the events of Jan 6.  And that is very much to our shame as Americans and as humans.

Also the Supreme Court

uh huh... 

You don't understand  the difference between illegal ballot harvesting and election fraud.
Consider
Fox News is covering the Jan 6 committee, just not gavel to gavel, 
But,
They aren't covering 2000 mules.
Does that tell you something about the veracity of 2000 mules?

(06-10-2022, 05:10 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(06-10-2022, 03:40 PM)Ronster Wrote: uh huh... 

You don't understand  the difference between illegal ballot harvesting and election fraud.
Consider
Fox News is covering the Jan 6 committee, just not gavel to gavel, 
But,
They aren't covering 2000 mules.
Does that tell you something about the veracity of 2000 mules?

I don't watch Fox News except For Tucker and Gutfield, precisely because they are a left wing news source, just not as bad as the other ones. Paul Ryan the RINO from hell is on the board there. He HATES Trump, so nice try. How in the HELL are you going to just shrug off #2000Mules w/o even watching it? Watch it and then come back here and tell me that FRAUD was not rampant and did not influence the election . You are so full of crap...

[Image: j6.jpg]
You know trouble is right around the corner when your best friend tells you to hold his beer!!