Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
January 6 Committee: Thousands of Interviews, Few New Facts

(08-07-2022, 08:32 PM)copycat Wrote:
(08-07-2022, 07:10 PM)mikesez Wrote: Wray, who was appointed by President Trump, seems to be saying that he doesn't hold that guy accountable for the Whitmer operation. That it was run out of the Detroit office but the guy in charge of that office wasn't accountable for it.  Sounds fishy of course but who knows what the authority structure there actually is.
You also have to remember that the FBI doesn't prosecute.  The US atty for the eastern district of Michigan also thought the case was strong enough to bring it to court.  I wonder what the story was there.

God love you Mike but are you capable of critical thinking?  Scratch that, objective thinking?  Look at this not through the lens of how much you hate DJT but objectively.  Substitute any name you choose and reread that.  The FBI leadership is complacent and has chosen a side on a federal level.  That alone should send chills up your spine regardless of where you stand politically.

I don't think that's true.  I think the Hillary's emails story and the Hunter's laptop story were both boosted by conservative leaders in the FBI speaking off the record to thr MSM.  And no one was punished for those leaks.  There seems to be elements of the FBI on each side at this point.  It does kinda send chills up my spine, but, this is just one more consequence of making everything partisan.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 08-07-2022, 09:46 PM by Lucky2Last. Edited 1 time in total.)

Lol, that was a CYA attempt by Comey that backfired, and look how he was treated by the MSM and the political establishment. He wasn't trying to enact justice. He just wanted to make sure he didn't get in trouble for letting Hillary walk. You need to stop thinking of the weaponization of the FBI as a left/right issue and more of a tool of the elite. The FBI isn't going after Mitch McConnell or Pelosi. AOC or Lindsey Graham.

(08-07-2022, 09:45 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: Lol, that was a CYA attempt by Comey that backfired, and look how he was treated by the MSM and the political establishment. He wasn't trying to enact justice. He just wanted to make sure he didn't get in trouble for letting Hillary walk. You need to stop thinking of the weaponization of the FBI as a left/right issue and more of a tool of the elite. The FBI isn't going after Mitch McConnell or Pelosi. AOC or Lindsey Graham.

That's an interesting thought.  But maybe you're not aware that Rep Cuellar (D) and Senator Burr ® are both under FBI investigation at the moment?

(08-07-2022, 08:45 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(08-07-2022, 08:32 PM)copycat Wrote: God love you Mike but are you capable of critical thinking?  Scratch that, objective thinking?  Look at this not through the lens of how much you hate DJT but objectively.  Substitute any name you choose and reread that.  The FBI leadership is complacent and has chosen a side on a federal level.  That alone should send chills up your spine regardless of where you stand politically.

I don't think that's true.  I think the Hillary's emails story and the Hunter's laptop story were both boosted by conservative leaders in the FBI speaking off the record to thr MSM.  And no one was punished for those leaks.  There seems to be elements of the FBI on each side at this point.  It does kinda send chills up my spine, but, this is just one more consequence of making everything partisan.

Mike read your second sentence and tell me why these issues had to reported “off the record”? You have just admitted that our federal police force is compromised.
Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

(08-07-2022, 10:44 PM)copycat Wrote:
(08-07-2022, 08:45 PM)mikesez Wrote: I don't think that's true.  I think the Hillary's emails story and the Hunter's laptop story were both boosted by conservative leaders in the FBI speaking off the record to thr MSM.  And no one was punished for those leaks.  There seems to be elements of the FBI on each side at this point.  It does kinda send chills up my spine, but, this is just one more consequence of making everything partisan.

Mike read your second sentence and tell me why these issues had to reported “off the record”? You have just admitted that our federal police force is compromised.

Because for a long time the FBI has had an explicit policy of not commenting on ongoing investigations, and only confirming the investigations if the top guys give permission.  And it's still this way.  Nothing to do with politics.  Everything to do with the fact that you don't want the bad guys to know you're watching them until it's too late.

(08-07-2022, 05:20 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(08-07-2022, 03:46 PM)Ronster Wrote: Congress shall make no laws that interfere with my inalienable rights. When they infringe upon those rights then all bets are off, period…

When they steal an election then all bets are off. And they did steal the election, regardless of what the people that perpetuated this theft say. The proof is there. Don’t worry, When Kari Lake wins in AZ, she will expose it again. A reckoning is coming..

I agree that if there was actual evidence that the election was stolen, most of what you're talking about becomes justifiable.
What evidence would you have to see to believe there was cheating?

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

(08-08-2022, 12:37 AM)p_rushing Wrote:
(08-07-2022, 05:20 PM)mikesez Wrote: I agree that if there was actual evidence that the election was stolen, most of what you're talking about becomes justifiable.
What evidence would you have to see to believe there was cheating?

I've laid this out in other threads.  Biden won the swing states by about a quarter million votes.  If there were about a quarter of a million people saying "the records say I voted by mail, but I didn't" that would show fraud on the scale necessary to tip the election.  There are other possible scenarios, but in each case you need a large number of people involved in the story simply because of the number of states and number of voters is so large.  It is completely implausible that such a massive story could be kept hidden for nearly two years. At this point the reveal would be like that scene in Armageddon where they reveal the two secret space shuttles that no one's ever heard of but are already ready to launch.  How did they convince every single person who was involved to keep quiet?

(This post was last modified: 08-08-2022, 11:08 AM by Ronster. Edited 1 time in total.)

(08-08-2022, 07:54 AM)mikesez Wrote:
(08-08-2022, 12:37 AM)p_rushing Wrote: What evidence would you have to see to believe there was cheating?

I've laid this out in other threads.  Biden won the swing states by about a quarter million votes.  If there were about a quarter of a million people saying "the records say I voted by mail, but I didn't" that would show fraud on the scale necessary to tip the election.  There are other possible scenarios, but in each case you need a large number of people involved in the story simply because of the number of states and number of voters is so large.  It is completely implausible that such a massive story could be kept hidden for nearly two years. At this point the reveal would be like that scene in Armageddon where they reveal the two secret space shuttles that no one's ever heard of but are already ready to launch.  How did they convince every single person who was involved to keep quiet?

They didn't keep quiet, you just choose not to listen

Ya and you summarily dismissed evidence of fraud and theft because the MSM told you too. Good Puppet...

Just released - Out of GA - 

"As part of the allegations that you made, our investigators looked at the alleged violations and found that Fulton did make mistakes in their audit counting/reporting. Those are what have been referred to the AG’s office." 

"The most important point is that the Georgia Secretary of State’s Office cannot support the results of Fulton County’s hand recount of their 2020 election results:

The second point is that the Georgia Secretary of State did not check or supervise or verify the results of hand recounts from Georgia counties.
In other words, the Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger is not doing his job. It took independent investigators and concerned citizens to uncover the bad practices in Fulton County."

That is just GA, it still being investigated in WI, AZ, MI and other states as well. Just like the COVID boondoggle, voter fraud is being exposed more and more everyday. Go ahead and keep your head in the sand. 

WE KNOW WHAT HAPPENED...

https://emeralddb3.substack.com/p/georgi...tes-office
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

(This post was last modified: 08-08-2022, 11:35 AM by Lucky2Last. Edited 1 time in total.)

Mike's approach to the Dolphin's tampering allegation: Well, what does Miami say about it?

(08-08-2022, 11:34 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote: Mike's approach to the Dolphin's tampering allegation: Well, what does Miami say about it?

He loves to write words that mean nothing. They are all regurgitated lies that the MSM spits out.  CNN told him that no fraud happened, that's all the proof he needs...
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

(08-08-2022, 11:07 AM)Ronster Wrote:
(08-08-2022, 07:54 AM)mikesez Wrote: I've laid this out in other threads.  Biden won the swing states by about a quarter million votes.  If there were about a quarter of a million people saying "the records say I voted by mail, but I didn't" that would show fraud on the scale necessary to tip the election.  There are other possible scenarios, but in each case you need a large number of people involved in the story simply because of the number of states and number of voters is so large.  It is completely implausible that such a massive story could be kept hidden for nearly two years. At this point the reveal would be like that scene in Armageddon where they reveal the two secret space shuttles that no one's ever heard of but are already ready to launch.  How did they convince every single person who was involved to keep quiet?

They didn't keep quiet, you just choose not to listen

Ya and you summarily dismissed evidence of fraud and theft because the MSM told you too. Good Puppet...

"As part of the allegations that you made, our investigators looked at the alleged violations and found that Fulton did make mistakes in their audit counting/reporting. Those are what have been referred to the AG’s office." 

"The most important point is that the Georgia Secretary of State’s Office cannot support the results of Fulton County’s hand recount of their 2020 election results:

The second point is that the Georgia Secretary of State did not check or supervise or verify the results of hand recounts from Georgia counties.
In other words, the Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger is not doing his job. It took independent investigators and concerned citizens to uncover the bad practices in Fulton County."

That is just GA, it still being investigated in WI, AZ, MI and other states as well. Just like the COVID boondoggle, voter fraud is being exposed more and more everyday. Go ahead and keep your head in the sand. 

WE KNOW WHAT HAPPENED...

Biden won GA by about 11,000 votes.  Do these mistakes by Fulton County amount to 11,000 votes or more?

(08-07-2022, 01:24 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(08-07-2022, 12:10 PM)Ronster Wrote: Because, it will deny me my “inalienable rights” if those laws get in my way of Life, Liberty and stops me from pursuing Happiness then it’s my right, no my duty to fight that by any means necessary. And that is what the framers had in mind.

“Congress shall pass no law”

Look it up chief

Yeah that's completely incorrect.

(08-07-2022, 12:24 PM)Sneakers Wrote: Thanks for clarifying your opinion of the 1st Amendment.  I think we all know where you stand on the 2nd.  How many others would you like to abolish?

I didn't say people speaking against the constitution should be punished in most circumstances.   I said in extreme circumstances it can become necessary to punish them in order to preserve the union.  And the main point was that if circumstances do become that extreme, both the right and the left will need to change the way they've been talking.

Hey, that's the same way they do it in Russia, China and North Korea.  What would you call that new form of government you support?
When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

(This post was last modified: 08-08-2022, 02:48 PM by mikesez. Edited 1 time in total.)

(08-08-2022, 02:29 PM)Sneakers Wrote:
(08-07-2022, 01:24 PM)mikesez Wrote: Yeah that's completely incorrect.

I didn't say people speaking against the constitution should be punished in most circumstances.   I said in extreme circumstances it can become necessary to punish them in order to preserve the union.  And the main point was that if circumstances do become that extreme, both the right and the left will need to change the way they've been talking.

Hey, that's the same way they do it in Russia, China and North Korea.  What would you call that new form of government you support?

The US has only had the type of extreme circumstances that require dissent to be punished at the federal level once in its history, the civil war. Lincoln suspended habeus corpus and imprisoned a few people, most famously Clement Vallandingham.  Vallandingham was allowed to return to the US after the war was over.  
This is not at all like Russia, China, or North Korea (or Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Thailand, Myanmar, Nazi Germany, we could go on) because in those places the "extreme circumstances" are imaginary or deliberately created and the "emergency" never ends.  That's not at all what I'm advocating for and you should know better.

(08-07-2022, 03:38 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(08-07-2022, 03:17 PM)Ronster Wrote: It is huh, care to elaborate?

Here's the part you seem to like:

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness."

And heres the next sentence:
"That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed"

So as long as the government in power has "the consent of the governed" it would be wrong for you to attempt to "alter or abolish" it.  At the time those words were written, consent existed in a complex and contradictory mess of pledges and charters.  But now we have voting.  The person or idea that wins the election has the consent of the governed, and the one who tries to toss the election result, as Trump tried to, is only inviting further chaos and civil war.  We can make a list of people who tried to stay in power despite losing popular elections.  Nicholas Maduro is a recent example.  Vladimir Lenin is a more distant one.  Is that the company you would keep?

That bolded part only works on behalf of the governed if the government isn't corrupt. They're bought and paid for by lobbyists, special interest groups and big corporations and that's who they derive their powers from, not us. The only way we give them power is by voting for them and we don't have much of a say in that either in the sense that we can only vote for those who run and most of the time we don't even agree with them but vote anyway so we feel like we have a say in the matter.

(08-08-2022, 01:22 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(08-08-2022, 11:07 AM)Ronster Wrote: They didn't keep quiet, you just choose not to listen

WE KNOW WHAT HAPPENED...

Biden won GA by about 11,000 votes.  Do these mistakes by Fulton County amount to 11,000 votes or more?

I guess we'll never know now will we? How convenient

(08-08-2022, 03:50 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote:
(08-07-2022, 03:38 PM)mikesez Wrote: Here's the part you seem to like:

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness."

And heres the next sentence:
"That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed"

So as long as the government in power has "the consent of the governed" it would be wrong for you to attempt to "alter or abolish" it.  At the time those words were written, consent existed in a complex and contradictory mess of pledges and charters.  But now we have voting.  The person or idea that wins the election has the consent of the governed, and the one who tries to toss the election result, as Trump tried to, is only inviting further chaos and civil war.  We can make a list of people who tried to stay in power despite losing popular elections.  Nicholas Maduro is a recent example.  Vladimir Lenin is a more distant one.  Is that the company you would keep?

That bolded part only works on behalf of the governed if the government isn't corrupt. They're bought and paid for by lobbyists, special interest groups and big corporations and that's who they derive their powers from, not us. The only way we give them power is by voting for them and we don't have much of a say in that either in the sense that we can only vote for those who run and most of the time we don't even agree with them but vote anyway so we feel like we have a say in the matter.

If you don't agree with them but vote for them anyways, because they are the less of two evils, that's consent.  
I agree we should aspire to a better system that will encourage better candidates to run better campaigns, but, that doesn't mean we should violently overthrow what we have now.

https://twitter.com/QualityTweets78/stat...QIQNr0eSmw

(06-15-2022, 09:58 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote:
(06-15-2022, 08:45 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: ...because of people like you, who keep this myth going that the election was stolen, and that vaccines are harmful, and that the January 6 incident was set up by the FBI, and that we didn't land on the moon, and the earth is flat, and so on and so forth, endlessly spewing out conspiracy theories that ignorant people buy into.

The internet has been taken over by grifters who mislead people for money or for fun.

It's because of people like you, who won't hold the system accountable. And like Mikey, who puts more emphasis on what he's told than what he sees with his own two eyes. For starters, how about not equating stuff with mountains of evidence and logical probability with flat eartherism and moon landing deniers. Calling something a conspiracy doesn't automatically mean it isn't true, not matter how much you huff and puff. How many times to the "conspiracy theorists" need to be right about something before maybe you start questioning the ones telling you they are incorrect. I could probably do 3 pages of things that were "conspiracy theories" that turned out to be true, but you never change your opinion. You and the Mikesters of the world just jump onto whatever the MSM uses to dismiss their being wrong... AGAIN. And you buy it. How about we fix our institutions? Oh, that's right... we can't do that because of you. And Mikey. 

If you want people to believe the election is on the up and up, you hold institutions accountable when they don't let observers view the ballots. You demand answers when elections are shut down and you can see that people are still inside counting votes with no oversight. You don't allow "crises" to let individual officials alter our voting systems without going through their state congress. You want to know more information when it comes out that people are visiting 10 or more ballots and taking pictures dropping off 8-10 ballots while taking photos of themselves. You don't just blindly listen to the media who says, "This was the most secure election in history," 2 days after the election when ZERO investigations have been made. You demand accountability and transparency.

I'll keep going. You don't instinctively trust an organization that convolutes the way we can see the data on a disease we are all tracking, because it doesn't support their narrative. You don't blindly follow a company's claims that a vaccine is 100% safe when there's zero data to support it. You maybe AT LEAST question your point of view when the claims that it is safe become unraveled when the Johnson and Johnson vaccine is no longer recommended, and Moderna gets banned in other countries. You maybe want a way to see if a company is being transparent and get outraged when you find out that they don't need to present their actual research when their products are peer reviewed. You could maybe even question their data when they want to keep their information secret for the next 50 years. You should question your position when they start vaccinated kids with ZERO data on its efficacy. How about questioning the policies that are created largely by people who used to be employed by these corporations in question. I could do this one all day, but I'll not waste my time trying to get you to think. But it sure would be nice if people weren't so afraid of this "crisis" that they gave up all their rights and blindly lined up to make these companies rich.

January 6th, though, lol. Let's talk about the FBI. This one really requires you to make inferences, so I'll just assume your incapable and keep this simple. We know the FBI has incited violence already. We have two court cases on record where the FBI had informants and undercover agents that funded and encouraged violence. One in a terrorist plot and the other with the kidnapping of Governor Whitmer. If you don't know about that, it's on you, but it's undisputed facts. Knowing this is in their playbook, here's where the thinking starts: It's already come out in trials that the FBI had informants in some of these groups AND embedded agents. Number 2 on the FBI's most wanted was a man named Ray Epps, who was seen outside encouraging people to storm the Capitol. His name was removed from the list with no punishment. He denies being associated with the FBI, but we have him on video giving orders to two men who began removing videos while he got on the bullhorn and told people to raid the Capitol. Considering they are prosecuting 80-year-old women for trespassing, is it not at least possible that this guy isn't being prosecuted because he's a Fed? Especially when you consider the FBI's history? The dude commanded two people to remove barricades. What about those two men? Have they been prosecuted. I bet you don't know because you don't care because you don't think for yourself. It doesn't bother you at all that, when questioned, the head of the FBI refused to say whether or not they had any involvement on January 6th? That's not a huge red flag? How about the two of you get outraged that we have an agency that can't tell our congress what they are involved in, and NO ONE PUSHES AGAINST IT. What the actual [BLEEP], man. 

You guys need to stop drinking this [BLEEP] Kool-Aid and blaming others for their lack of trust in the institutions. That just doesn't fall out of the [BLEEP] sky. Our institutions are corrupt as hell, but you bury your head in the sand and point your fingers at someone like me. Keep being a puppet, but stop pretending that I am the problem. Even if I'm wrong about some of my accusations, these problems stem directly from a system that is no longer transparent and has no accountability. If you want to fix the "conspiracy theorist," you need to pour your effort into restoring the integrity of our institutions.

Ray Epps is demanding a retraction from Tucker Carlson.  That is usually what precedes a lawsuit.  

Pro-Trump protester Ray Epps seeks retraction of conspiracy theory from Tucker Carlson (nbcnews.com)

An Arizona man at the center of a right-wing conspiracy theory about the Jan. 6, 2021, Capitol attack on Thursday called on Fox News host Tucker Carlson to publicly retract his “false and defamatory statements” alleging that he was secretly working with the federal government during the attack.

Ray Epps became a target of far-right allegations that claimed he was working with the federal government and sought to provoke violence during the Capitol attack.

In a letter to Carlson and Fox News general counsel Bernard Gugar, Michael Teter, a lawyer for Epps, said the Fox News host “persists with his assault on the truth” by pushing “fanciful notions” regarding Epps’ involvement in the Capitol attack that have “demonstrably (and already proven to be) false.”
Teter demanded that Carlson and Fox News publicly retract the claim that Epps was working for the federal government during the events of Jan. 6, 2021, and the claim that Epps “acted as an instigator or provocateur of the insurrection.”

(03-23-2023, 03:40 PM)The Real Marty Wrote: Ray Epps is demanding a retraction from Tucker Carlson.  That is usually what precedes a lawsuit.  

Pro-Trump protester Ray Epps seeks retraction of conspiracy theory from Tucker Carlson (nbcnews.com)

An Arizona man at the center of a right-wing conspiracy theory about the Jan. 6, 2021, Capitol attack on Thursday called on Fox News host Tucker Carlson to publicly retract his “false and defamatory statements” alleging that he was secretly working with the federal government during the attack.

Ray Epps became a target of far-right allegations that claimed he was working with the federal government and sought to provoke violence during the Capitol attack.

In a letter to Carlson and Fox News general counsel Bernard Gugar, Michael Teter, a lawyer for Epps, said the Fox News host “persists with his assault on the truth” by pushing “fanciful notions” regarding Epps’ involvement in the Capitol attack that have “demonstrably (and already proven to be) false.”
Teter demanded that Carlson and Fox News publicly retract the claim that Epps was working for the federal government during the events of Jan. 6, 2021, and the claim that Epps “acted as an instigator or provocateur of the insurrection.”

Hahaha, sure he will sue. Discovery is a two way street and he will want nothing to do with that. There are a lot of shady stuff with him and his finances would be open.

Lol. C'mon, Marty.