Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
‘I Don’t Even Care If It Lowers My Life Expectancy’

I feel exactly the same way he does..... Give me a greasy cheeseburger or a chili dog smothered in onions any day of the week.......

‘I Don’t Even Care If It Lowers My Life Expectancy’: Elon Musk Raves About Diet Coke, Popcorn, And Movies

Billionaire entrepreneur Elon Musk could certainly afford to buy his own private movie theater — but he made it abundantly clear on Thursday that he still had a soft spot for crowded theaters packed with strangers all enjoying a film together.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/i-dont-ev...4P7T5dby0A
You know trouble is right around the corner when your best friend tells you to hold his beer!!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

So Elon is normal..

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

False bravado. That's all it is.

(06-10-2022, 02:45 PM)The Real Marty Wrote: False bravado.  That's all it is.

So he's a closeted vegan? The man's got "[BLEEP] everone" money, why would he need false bravado?
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(06-10-2022, 02:33 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: So Elon is normal..

...or are you just as twisted as Elon?

gimme a movie at home on the couch with my fridge, terlet, and pets nearby.

(06-10-2022, 04:57 PM)Mikey Wrote:
(06-10-2022, 02:33 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: So Elon is normal..

...or are you just as twisted as Elon?

Depends on the movie. If it's a Saving Private Ryan, Top Gun: Maverick, or a Star Wars type of movie they deserve a big screen and big sound. Anything else I'll watch at home.

(06-10-2022, 05:37 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote:
(06-10-2022, 04:57 PM)Mikey Wrote: ...or are you just as twisted as Elon?

Depends on the movie. If it's a Saving Private Ryan, Top Gun: Maverick, or a Star Wars type of movie they deserve a big screen and big sound. Anything else I'll watch at home.

^^This

Just waiting for the crowds to die down before we go see Top Gun.. Gotta see that one in the theater. I saw the first one in the theaters when it came out too.

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

(06-10-2022, 05:37 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote:
(06-10-2022, 04:57 PM)Mikey Wrote: ...or are you just as twisted as Elon?

Anyone watched shaving Ryan's privates?

(06-10-2022, 04:11 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(06-10-2022, 02:45 PM)The Real Marty Wrote: False bravado.  That's all it is.

So he's a closeted vegan? The man's got "[BLEEP] everone" money, why would he need false bravado?

Okay.  Bragging about killing yourself, as if you are doing some sort of brave thing.  Lately I've seen a lot of people I know getting very sick or even dying from self-induced health problems, decades before they would normally be expected to die.  "I don't care, I love bacon."  I eat that kind of stuff myself, too often, but I don't go around bragging about it.  

I wish Elon Musk would just run his car company and shut up.