Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Miller Elec. Sports Performance Center

https://www.jaguars.com/news/jaguars-and...ge_code=en

Miller Elec. and the Jaguars has agreed to the facility's naming rights. They'll have this right for the next ten years. This center will be vital to our Jaguars on and off the field of play.

Time Will Tell. 

NH3...
"AZANE"

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Wow what a catchy name. Seems a bit incongruous to have a sports performance center sponsored by a bunch of electricians. Shocking, even. But hey, that's just me.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

Miller is a big company now and they've won bids doing work for renovations at the stadium a few different times.
They wired Daily's Place as well.

I'd imagine they were able to outbid others by agreeing to do the electrical work for the training facility at a cut rate on top of the negotiated fee they'll pay for the naming rights.

(06-13-2022, 09:55 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: Miller is a big company now and they've won bids doing work for renovations at the stadium a few different times.

I'd imagine they were able to outbid others by agreeing to do the electrical work for the training facility at a cut rate on top of the negotiated fee they'll pay for the naming rights.

Yes to all of the above. As an Jacksonville based company, I see them being as active as The Haskell Co. for years to come.

Time Will Tell.

NH3...
"AZANE"

https://www.jaguars.com/news/miller-elec...ge_code=en

Another good article w/respect to our Miller Elec. Sports Center by Johnny O.

NH3..
"AZANE"

Love the name!!

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

https://news.wjct.org/first-coast/2022-0...ric-center

I need to go down to the facility and take my own pictures to post.

NH3...
"AZANE"

(This post was last modified: 06-20-2022, 12:10 PM by jaglyn. Edited 1 time in total.)

(06-13-2022, 09:55 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: Miller is a big company now and they've won bids doing work for renovations at the stadium a few different times.

Big company, and had their hand in all the big projects in Jax and surrounding area.

Got tickets to few Jags' and Suns' games from Miller over the years

Regency Elec is in the corner just sulking

$318 million in annual sales is not really a big company from a perspective of having stadium naming rights in the NFL. Perhaps they are owned by a parent company or something ...

(06-20-2022, 03:00 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: $318 million in annual sales is not really a big company from a perspective of having stadium naming rights in the NFL. Perhaps they are owned by a parent company or something ...
I'm wondering if they got a cheap deal on the naming rights. For a company that doesn't deal with the public, it isn't going to buy them much. Most people who make contracting decisions will already know who they are and most of the contracts are going through bidding processes. They may be able to get a few more contacts but probably not worth the amount.

Maybe they are getting the exclusive provider of the Jaguars infrastructure or something like that. So any future buildings they get the contract.

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk

(06-20-2022, 03:00 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: $318 million in annual sales is not really a big company from a perspective of having stadium naming rights in the NFL.  Perhaps they are owned by a parent company or something ...

That is all true, but it's not stadium naming rights.

(06-21-2022, 05:56 AM)The Real Marty Wrote:
(06-20-2022, 03:00 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: $318 million in annual sales is not really a big company from a perspective of having stadium naming rights in the NFL.  Perhaps they are owned by a parent company or something ...

Oh wow.  Thanks for clarifying.  Kind of like getting the naming rights to the practice field.  That makes more sense.

The naming rights aren't for the stadium.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIM9bZmkezB9B4qD2qAtT...IGQHCZIPuA]

(06-21-2022, 05:56 AM)The Real Marty Wrote:

(06-21-2022, 08:44 AM)Dimson Wrote: The naming rights aren't for the stadium.
It's for the building that the Jags will do everything in ..... i.e. be seen a ton. It's been over 10 years since the practice fields were named and that was ~$4 million.

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CfMwRDaFOff..._copy_link

Progress in the making.

NH3...
"AZANE"

(06-25-2022, 08:11 AM)NH3 Wrote: https://www.instagram.com/tv/CfMwRDaFOff..._copy_link

Progress in the making.

NH3...

What is that all about !!!   Downtown Jacksonville is all about renderings (design engineering / cad drawings) ..... I WANT RENDERINGS NOT REAL CONSTRUCTION !!!

(06-25-2022, 08:11 AM)NH3 Wrote: https://www.instagram.com/tv/CfMwRDaFOff..._copy_link

Progress in the making.

NH3...

Is that Berkman III being built? Finally!
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

(06-27-2022, 01:20 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote:

Progress in the making.

NH3...

Is that Berkman III being built?  Finally!

LMAO. I went to the site to take pics but I was turned away. No pics for you is what I gather.

NH3...
"AZANE"

(07-16-2022, 10:33 AM)NH3 Wrote:
(06-27-2022, 01:20 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote: Is that Berkman III being built?  Finally!

LMAO. I went to the site to take pics but I was turned away. No pics for you is what I gather.

NH3...

Lol I can get you some. I work for Miller but they are currently just on the underground phase from my understanding. They will be moving to over head conduit installation in the  next few weeks. Im actually getting put on that project so I’ll get you some updates.

(07-17-2022, 06:08 PM)JagsorDie Wrote:
(07-16-2022, 10:33 AM)NH3 Wrote: LMAO. I went to the site to take pics but I was turned away. No pics for you is what I gather.

NH3...

Lol I can get you some. I work for Miller but they are currently just on the underground phase from my understanding. They will be moving to over head conduit installation in the  next few weeks. Im actually getting put on that project so I’ll get you some updates.

Awesome Sauce! Having updates via pics will be much welcomed other than what we have access to at this point. Once the stadium opens up I'll help w/the contributions w/respect to posting updates for we the fans.

Thanks in Advance and congratulations for your company winning the naming rights.

NH3...
"AZANE"