Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Miller Elec. Sports Performance Center

https://www.instagram.com/p/CgfCw8Muxka/..._copy_link

Continued progress. I can't wait to post my own pictures.

NH3...
"AZANE"

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

https://www.instagram.com/p/Ch-mlWaObKE/...mMyMTA2M2Y=

Progress in the making. They're also building another indoor practice field. This place is going to be awesome.

NH3...
"AZANE"

This is so overdue.

The fact that there is an ESPN story about the Jags players finally getting a ping-pong table again is so laughably bad and underscores this franchise for the past decade.

(This post was last modified: 09-03-2022, 07:16 AM by NH3. Edited 1 time in total.)

(09-02-2022, 01:08 PM)rpr52121 Wrote: This is so overdue.

The fact that there is an ESPN story about the Jags players finally getting a ping-pong table again is so laughably bad and underscores this franchise for the past decade.

I saw this but I'm sure that the players will appreciate the many varieties of ice cream and toppings more than the ping pong table.

Time Will Tell.

NH3...
"AZANE"

(09-03-2022, 07:15 AM)NH3 Wrote:
(09-02-2022, 01:08 PM)rpr52121 Wrote: This is so overdue.

I saw this but I'm sure that the players will appreciate the many varieties of ice cream and toppings more than the ping pong table.

Time Will Tell.

NH3...

Hopefully they won't forget the axe and tree stump.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

(This post was last modified: 09-03-2022, 01:27 PM by NH3. Edited 1 time in total.)

(09-03-2022, 07:59 AM)MarleyJag Wrote:
(09-03-2022, 07:15 AM)NH3 Wrote: I saw this but I'm sure that the players will appreciate the many varieties of ice cream and toppings more than the ping pong table.

Time Will Tell.

NH3...

LMBO... We've discarded the "Keep Chopping Wood" scenario a Loooooonng time ago.

NH3...
"AZANE"

Progress is being made.
Respect the game.  Play with a sense of urgency. 

1.)  Take care of the ball.  Win the turnover battle.

2.)  It's all about 3rd down.  Win on 3rd down to win the game.

3.) Playmakers make plays.  The only reason that you put your uniform on is to make plays. In order to EARN your paycheck, you must make plays.  

Just another thing to help attract free agents. The renders
look great.

This project was long overdue.

3.) Playmakers make plays.  The only reason that you put your uniform on is to make plays. In order to EARN your paycheck, you must make plays.  

(09-04-2022, 05:31 PM)jagsfan06 Wrote: This project was long overdue.

I Concur, but the Amphitheatre was prioritized because it'll bring in revenue for the team and the city. Now we'll have two indoor practice fields unless they convert the existing one.

Time Will Tell.

NH3...
"AZANE"

(09-03-2022, 07:59 AM)MarleyJag Wrote:
(09-03-2022, 07:15 AM)NH3 Wrote: I saw this but I'm sure that the players will appreciate the many varieties of ice cream and toppings more than the ping pong table.

Time Will Tell.

NH3...

Just keep Logan away from any fondue pots.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

This place  is massive.

Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

(07-17-2022, 06:08 PM)JagsorDie Wrote:
(07-16-2022, 10:33 AM)NH3 Wrote: LMAO. I went to the site to take pics but I was turned away. No pics for you is what I gather.

NH3...

Lol I can get you some. I work for Miller but they are currently just on the underground phase from my understanding. They will be moving to over head conduit installation in the  next few weeks. Im actually getting put on that project so I’ll get you some updates.

That’s cool that you work there. Maxine is my grandmother in law.

As distasteful as it sounds, can it be said this place is Urban Meyer's legacy? Wasn't it him who convinced Shad Khan the Jaguars needed a better practice facility?

(03-14-2023, 05:22 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: As distasteful as it sounds, can it be said this place is Urban Meyer's legacy? Wasn't it him who convinced Shad Khan the Jaguars needed a better practice facility?

When they first began to attempt to develop that stretch of the river long ago I believe that is just where they envisioned this facility. It has been quite a while. I want to say like in 2013?
A new broom always sweeps clean.

We are very luck to have Shad as our owner.

(03-14-2023, 05:30 PM)Jag149 Wrote:
(03-14-2023, 05:22 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: As distasteful as it sounds, can it be said this place is Urban Meyer's legacy? Wasn't it him who convinced Shad Khan the Jaguars needed a better practice facility?

When they first began to attempt to develop that stretch of the river long ago I believe that is just where they envisioned this facility. It has been quite a while. I want to say like in 2013?
 You're absolutely right but I also believe Urban Meyer speeded up the process because remember Urban Meyer Has a college mentality. He had a practiced Facility at Ohio state that helped him with recruiting so in his mind Urban Meyer felt like it was going to help him in the NFL.
[Image: giphy.gif]

It may be the one good thing to come from the guy's "tenure"

Cheers to coach meyer’s one “good thing”

Actually, he could have had good input on the draft class we all love right now too. Don’t throw tomatoes at me now. Just saying.

(03-14-2023, 10:16 PM)Jag88 Wrote: Cheers to  coach meyer’s one “good thing”

Actually, he could have had good input on the draft class we all love right now too. Don’t throw tomatoes at me now. Just saying.

I mean he openly admitted he wanted Kadarius Toney lol. Guess we're just lucky he didn't take Fields for the Ohio connection, and i'd bet money he thought about it.