Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Sudden Adult Death Syndrome

Or to soon be better known as death by vaccine...

It turns out that a material called graphene oxide has been widely studied and tested in the biomedical industry — and its presence in the experimental COVID vaccines may explain the sudden increase in deadly blood clots around the world.

The links between nanotechnology and graphene oxide are well established in scientific literature. Graphene and graphene oxide are being developed and used as nanomaterials for medical applications — this is beyond dispute. Countless research papers can be found online: my quick search of scholarly articles using the search terms “graphene oxide” and “medicine” turned up 245,000 entries.
The problem is that graphene-based materials are toxic to biological life. In fact, the cancer-causing properties of graphene-based nanoparticles have already been studied and published. The results of injecting graphene oxide into mice are awful — as this study shows.

Quote:The pre-clinical risks, adverse effects of GNPs exposure, and approaches to minimize their health hazards still remain undefined. However, inhalation of graphene structures is believed to be a risk factor for cardiorespiratory disease. For example, inhaled graphene nanoplatelets can be transported deep within the distal regions of the lungs and trigger chronic inflammation in the respiratory tract [30]. It is generally thought that the placenta, lung, gastrointestinal tract and skin act as major barriers for many nanostructures entry into living organisms [31]. Indeed, a recent study on mice demonstrated that intratracheally delivered few-layered graphene was mainly retained in the lung, with 47% remaining after 4 weeks and this resulted dose-dependent acute lung injury and pulmonary oedema [32]. An in vitro study of the effects of graphene and graphene oxide on human skin HaCaT keratinocytes demonstrated that oxidized graphene was the most cytotoxic, inducing mitochondrial and plasma-membrane damage, and suggesting low cytotoxic effects at the skin level [33]. Reduced graphene oxide is more toxic than graphene oxide as evidenced by many studies reported recently [34][35]. This is primarily due to its sharp edges and structural morphology. In contrast to the typically soluble nanoparticles examined in conventional toxicology investigations, graphene nanostructures have different shapes and surface areas, and which in turn can significantly influence their diffusion, dispersion, aggregation and agglomeration in plasma. Importantly, these “tunable” characteristics of graphene account for the varying toxic outcomes on the tissues. In vivo, following toxicity testing of graphene, post-mortem histological examinations of liver alterations have revealed hypertrophy of hepatocytes, necrosis and inflammatory cell infiltration in liver and kidney tissues [36]. The level of organ function and oxidative stress has been reported to affect the fate, transport and toxicity of graphene in organs but there is currently a lack of consistency in this regard [36].

You don’t have to be a doctor to understand “cardiorespiratory disease” or “acute lung injury” or “mitochondrial and plasma-membrane damage” — do you?
Multiple studies have concluded that when graphene-based particles are injected into mice it leads “to extensive pulmonary thromboembolism.”

What’s a pulmonary thromboembolism you ask? It’s called a blood clot.

https://emeralddb3.substack.com/p/whats-...-oxide?s=r
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I never got "The Jab", and the more I read and find out about it..... Well, it just vindicates my choice not to.....
Me sarcastic? No couldn't be. I am much too dim witted to grasp the quaint subtleties of such potent mockery!!!

(06-14-2022, 03:21 PM)The Drifter Wrote: I never got "The Jab", and the more I read and find out about it..... Well, it just vindicates my choice not to.....

Same here... 

Somehow, "I told you so", doesn't quite encapsulate it.
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

Lol. Still believing Ricky Martin and Dr. Pablo are we?
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

I got my second booster recently. I'm pretty happy with the vaccine. I think all you anti-vaxxers are kind of nutty.

I never was an anti-vaxxer...... I always said it was a personal choice, and I chose not to get it so......
Me sarcastic? No couldn't be. I am much too dim witted to grasp the quaint subtleties of such potent mockery!!!

I never got it. Not anti-vax. It’s helpful for some people. Maybe a lot of people. However, I had Covid during the summer of 2020 and just kinda slow rolled my enthusiasm for getting the vaccine when it was made available as a result and then several studies came out indicating that the benefits of the jab to those who had recovered was negligible and I decided not to.

My wife is a nurse and got the jab which they pretty much required her to do. She would have probably gotten it anyway. She’s also previously Covid recovered.

You do know nano particles are also used in sunscreens and house paints. When you sand a painted surface, guess what you are inhaling - nano particles.
R.I.P. Stroudcrowd1

I got the initial vaccine (2 doses of Pfizer).  I did so mainly for work.  Since then I have had the China virus a couple of times.  Both times it was more "annoying" than anything else.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Are magnets still sticking to arms?
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 06-14-2022, 11:32 PM by p_rushing.)

(06-14-2022, 06:48 PM)RicoTx Wrote: Are magnets still sticking to arms?
Probably a bunch of clots and the iron in their blood getting stuck near the shot.

They were also changing the formulas and you can see the stats for the batch numbers and reactions. If that data was wide known, people would not be happy. So some had higher concentrations.

This was known for a long time and everyone said people were crazy for saying it was in the vaccines. It can have bad affects on people and there are ways to help rid it from your body.

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

Ask a silly question...
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(06-15-2022, 07:33 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:

Ask a silly question...

Yeah, but I was looking for the silly answer from...oh, never mind...
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Sugar water isn't magnetic  Ninja

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

Maybe we should start a thread about spontaneous human combustion.

(06-14-2022, 04:20 PM)The Drifter Wrote: I never was an anti-vaxxer...... I always said it was a personal choice, and I chose not to get it so......

+1

(06-14-2022, 04:02 PM)The Real Marty Wrote: I got my second booster recently. I'm pretty happy with the vaccine. I think all you anti-vaxxers are kind of nutty.

Glad you're happy. I assume it was your choice. Otherwise, I think all those vaccine forcers are a little nutty.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

(06-17-2022, 01:30 AM)NewJagsCity Wrote:
(06-14-2022, 04:02 PM)The Real Marty Wrote: I got my second booster recently.  I'm pretty happy with the vaccine.  I think all you anti-vaxxers are kind of nutty.

Glad you're happy. I assume it was your choice. Otherwise, I think all those vaccine forcers are a little nutty.

You were physically restrained and injected?

Don't be a simpleton.

(06-17-2022, 07:01 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote: Don't be a simpleton.

So...no then?