Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Coors Light & Keystone Beers Removed from Shelves Due to Quality Concerns

Like, this is a bad thing? They both taste like piss water to me so...... You'll only find 3 brands of beer in my fridge National Bohemian, Moosehead, and Miller High Life... I just rotate what I buy every now and then.....

Coors Light & Keystone Beers Removed from Shelves Due to Quality Concerns

Molson Coors has announced that it is withdrawing beers in some states.

Consistency in brewing is tricky. It’s something every brewery deals with. Though, those issues tend to stay behind the doors of a brewery and don’t often make it into the public eye. That's not the case, however, at Molson Coors right now. The company has removed packs of Coors Light and Keystone Light from stores in multiple states due to an unspecified quality issue.

https://www.thrillist.com/news/nation/co...ity-issues
Me sarcastic? No couldn't be. I am much too dim witted to grasp the quaint subtleties of such potent mockery!!!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Maybe they accidentally made some batches of drinkable Coors Light?
R.I.P. Stroudcrowd1

The problem is that with the ongoing drought the donkey's piss is just to concentrated, no matter the amount of dilution, they cannot put enough Rocky mountain run off into it to make it palatable.
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.