Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Why is Janes Revenge NOT being prosecuted?

The blatant double standard is inexcusable. This is so bleeping wrong. This , pisses me off!!

“In a letter sent to Garland, Cotton, who is the ranking member for the subcommittee on Criminal Justice and Counterterrorism, the Intelligence Committee, and the Armed Services Committee, also called on the DOJ to investigate Jane’s Revenge as a "domestic terrorist organization."

"Houses of worship and pro-life pregnancy centers are under attack. The Family Research Council has compiled a list of more than 50 attacks against churches, pro-life pregnancy centers, and other pro-life groups in the past few weeks," Cotton wrote to Garland in a letter exclusively obtained by Fox News Digital. "A left-wing extremist group called ‘Jane's Revenge’ has taken credit for many of these attacks, including firebombings and grotesque acts of vandalism." 
Cotton noted how the same group on Tuesday "has now issued a letter declaring ‘open season’ on all so-called ‘anti-choice’ groups, and calls for terrorist attacks against these groups by anyone ‘with the urge to paint, to burn, to cut, [or] to jam." “

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/cotton-...ife-groups
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Who are they?
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(06-16-2022, 09:42 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Who are they?
Antifa or similar group who is going to destroy everything when the SC issues the overturn decision.

Sent info out and took credit for some fire bombings.

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

(06-17-2022, 02:46 AM)p_rushing Wrote:
(06-16-2022, 09:42 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Who are they?
Antifa or similar group who is going to destroy everything when the SC issues the overturn decision.

I know that, name some names that aren't being prosecuted.as Ronster claims.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(06-17-2022, 05:40 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(06-17-2022, 02:46 AM)p_rushing Wrote: Antifa or similar group who is going to destroy everything when the SC issues the overturn decision.

I know that, name some names that aren't being prosecuted.as Ronster claims.

Re-read what you wrote and tell me what might be wrong with your question. I’ll wait…
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

(06-17-2022, 06:42 AM)Ronster Wrote:
(06-17-2022, 05:40 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: I know that, name some names that aren't being prosecuted.as Ronster claims.

Re-read what you wrote and tell me what might be wrong with your question. I’ll wait…

So you know who they are?

(06-17-2022, 07:08 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(06-17-2022, 06:42 AM)Ronster Wrote: Re-read what you wrote and tell me what might be wrong with your question. I’ll wait…

So you know who they are?

You STILL, don’t see what’s wrong with this? I’ll give a few minutes, I am SURE that if you try very hard you can figure it out. Still waiting smart guy..

(This post was last modified: 06-17-2022, 09:20 AM by The Real Marty. Edited 1 time in total.)

They do appear to be a far-left terrorist organization. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jane%27s_Revenge

"Jane's Revenge is an American far-left terrorist organization, which has perpetrated and threatened domestic terror attacks in the name of defending abortion rights.[1][2][3][4] The group has committed acts of firebombing, vandalism, and arson.[2] The group was formed in 2022 in response to the leak of a possible Supreme Court ruling overturning Roe v. Wade."

But in defense of the DOJ, they were formed in 2022.  So, the DOJ has not had a whole lot of time to ramp up an investigation.  And it's only been since May 11 that they carried out their first act of domestic terrorism.  So it might be a bit premature to say there's any sort of "double standard" as Ronster alleges.

(06-17-2022, 09:15 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: They do appear to be a far-left terrorist organization. 

"Jane's Revenge is an American far-left terrorist organization, which has perpetrated and threatened domestic terror attacks in the name of defending abortion rights.[1][2][3][4] The group has committed acts of firebombing, vandalism, and arson.[2] The group was formed in 2022 in response to the leak of a possible Supreme Court ruling overturning Roe v. Wade."

But in defense of the DOJ, they were formed in 2022.  So, the DOJ has not had a whole lot of time to ramp up an investigation.  And it's only been since May 11 that they carried out their first act of domestic terrorism.  So it might be a bit premature to say there's any sort of "double standard" as Ronster alleges.

Right, the Proud Boys were out a week and they classified as a hate group. lol

Also, it is the DOJ's and law enforcements job to investigate, not little ol me...

(06-17-2022, 09:15 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: They do appear to be a far-left terrorist organization. 

Nah, he already knows who the terrorists are and that they should've already been convicted. That they haven't been already is clear double investigatory standard.

(06-17-2022, 10:26 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:

Nah, he already knows who the terrorists are and that they should've already been convicted. That they haven't been already is clear double investigatory standard.

Well see, right there. These freaks have been all over the internet taking credit for the attacks, OVER 50 so far. You don't think that if this was a right wing group that the DOJ with the help of the media and tech companies would not have only found these people, but would be WELL on their way to convicting them? Talk about intellectually dishonest. I think you just like disagreeing with EVERY thing I say, so much so that you have lost the ability to use your brain.

This is the compassion of the left in a nutshell. Attack organizations that are trying to preserve life by threatening to take more life. I'm pretty sure that the probability of finding an adoption center run by pro-abortion leftists is close to 1 in 1 x 10 to the hundreth power.

Btw, they had better choose carefully which church to target; or they may get their [BLEEP] gunned down. Which wouldn't bother me in the slightest.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

(06-17-2022, 10:36 AM)Ronster Wrote:
(06-17-2022, 10:26 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Nah, he already knows who the terrorists are and that they should've already been convicted. That they haven't been already is clear double investigatory standard.

Well see, right there. These freaks have been all over the internet taking credit for the attacks, OVER 50 so far. You don't think that if this was a right wing group that the DOJ with the help of the media and tech companies would not have only found these people, but would be WELL on their way to convicting them? Talk about intellectually dishonest. I think you just like disagreeing with EVERY thing I say, so much so that you have lost the ability to use your brain.

No, I really don't because I know investigations take time. And the ability to use my brain is why I point out when you're hysterical with your ranting, as in this case.

(06-17-2022, 11:20 AM)NewJagsCity Wrote: This is the compassion of the left in a nutshell.  Attack organizations that are trying to preserve life by threatening to take more life.  I'm pretty sure that the probability of finding an adoption center run by pro-abortion leftists is close to 1 in 1 x 10 to the hundreth power.

Btw, they had better choose carefully which church to target; or they may get their [BLEEP] gunned down.  Which wouldn't bother me in the slightest.

Agreed.

(06-17-2022, 11:25 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(06-17-2022, 10:36 AM)Ronster Wrote: Well see, right there. These freaks have been all over the internet taking credit for the attacks, OVER 50 so far. You don't think that if this was a right wing group that the DOJ with the help of the media and tech companies would not have only found these people, but would be WELL on their way to convicting them? Talk about intellectually dishonest. I think you just like disagreeing with EVERY thing I say, so much so that you have lost the ability to use your brain.

No, I really do
n't because I know investigations take time. And the ability to use my brain is why I point out when you're hysterical with your ranting, as in this case.

you are so full of it... do you actually believe the crap that you spew?

So many documented cases of the left getting special treatment both in convictions and charges, this terrorist organization has been operating almost two months and crickets from the DOJ or the White House. Nothing, Nada…

(06-17-2022, 11:20 AM)NewJagsCity Wrote: This is the compassion of the left in a nutshell.  Attack organizations that are trying to preserve life by threatening to take more life.  I'm pretty sure that the probability of finding an adoption center run by pro-abortion leftists is close to 1 in 1 x 10 to the hundreth power.

Btw, they had better choose carefully which church to target; or they may get their [BLEEP] gunned down.  Which wouldn't bother me in the slightest.

These Jane's revenge folks are certainly ignorant and violent, but they do not represent the entire left any more than the Jan 6 insurrectionists represent the entire right.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(This post was last modified: 06-17-2022, 02:26 PM by NewJagsCity. Edited 2 times in total.)

(06-17-2022, 01:53 PM)mikesez Wrote:

These Jane's revenge folks are certainly ignorant and violent, but they do not represent the entire left any more than the Jan 6 insurrectionists represent the entire right.

Are any of the moderate left leaders publicly denouncing them? When that happens, then I'll acknowledge your statement as possibly true.

Even moderate right wingers denounced the bombing of abortion clinics.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

(06-17-2022, 02:24 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote:
(06-17-2022, 01:53 PM)mikesez Wrote: These Jane's revenge folks are certainly ignorant and violent, but they do not represent the entire left any more than the Jan 6 insurrectionists represent the entire right.

Are any of the moderate left leaders publicly  denouncing them?  When that happens, then I'll acknowledge your statement as true.

Even moderate right wingers denounced the bombing of abortion clinics.

I'm sure the prosecutors in the area have already denounced it.  Let's hope it doesn't spread to the point that national politicians have to notice.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(06-17-2022, 01:09 PM)Ronster Wrote:
(06-17-2022, 11:25 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: No, I really do
n't because I know investigations take time. And the ability to use my brain is why I point out when you're hysterical with your ranting, as in this case.

you are so full of it... do you actually believe the crap that you spew?

So what you're saying is the 50 different police jurisdictions are ignoring the attacks that have happened in their neighborhoods. Is that it? Don't you Back the Blue or is that just when they shoot unarmed minorities?

It's so unfortunate when a good rant is undone by the facts.