Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Just another reason why the MSM can't be trusted

USA Today Deletes 23 Articles After Reporter Fabricated Sources, Gave False Evidence To Investigators: Report

USA Today was forced to delete nearly two dozen news articles this week after an internal investigation found that breaking news reporter Gabriela Miranda had allegedly fabricated sources and then gave investigators false evidence to try to cover up her actions.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/usa-today...HlYFuLCSM0
Me sarcastic? No couldn't be. I am much too dim witted to grasp the quaint subtleties of such potent mockery!!!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

USA Today is a rag and has been for years. The only reason they’re still in existence is because hotels use them as a guest complimentary, which is the only time I’ve ever read one. They’re the CNN of print media.

(This post was last modified: 06-17-2022, 11:10 AM by NewJagsCity.)

(06-17-2022, 09:47 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: USA Today is a rag and has been for years. The only reason they’re still in existence is because hotels use them as a guest complimentary, which is the only time I’ve ever read one. They’re the CNN of print media.

So true. And actually, most hotels that I have stayed in recently don't even distribute them anymore.

I will say one thing in their favor; before they were behind a pay wall, they didn't shut down their comments section on most online articles, and for the most part, they allowed all points of view as long as it didn't get ugly. Kudos to them for that. Don't know how they operate now tho.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

USA Today's company bought up a lot of papers and then USA-Todayified them all. So it makes you wonder how much of this stuff is going on at the other papers they own.

(06-17-2022, 08:41 AM)The Drifter Wrote: USA Today Deletes 23 Articles After Reporter Fabricated Sources, Gave False Evidence To Investigators: Report

USA Today was forced to delete nearly two dozen news articles this week after an internal investigation found that breaking news reporter Gabriela Miranda had allegedly fabricated sources and then gave investigators false evidence to try to cover up her actions.

You post Fox stuff all the time.  You're obsessed with Mainstream Media!
s
;

;

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(06-22-2022, 11:31 AM)Norman Mushari Wrote:
(06-17-2022, 08:41 AM)The Drifter Wrote: USA Today Deletes 23 Articles After Reporter Fabricated Sources, Gave False Evidence To Investigators: Report

You post Fox stuff all the time.  You're obsessed with Mainstream Media!

Exactly

USA Today demoted me for a tweet because its woke newsrooms are out of touch (nypost.com)

Gannett, the nation’s largest newspaper chain, with more than 200 daily newspapers, announced this month that it’s walking away from opinion sections like the one you’re reading. USA Today’s liberal editorial page editor said they failed to “evolve.”

I know something about Gannett’s evolution since I was USA Today’s deputy editorial page editor until August, when I was demoted after I tweeted, “People who are pregnant are also women.”

That idea was forbidden because a “news reporter” covering diversity, equity and inclusion wrote a story detailing how transgender men can get pregnant. I compounded my sin against this new orthodoxy by calling the idea that men can get pregnant an “opinion.”

If I wanted to keep any job at USA Today, my bosses informed me, I needed to delete these offensive tweets because they were causing pain to the LGBTQ activists and journalists on our staff...

I have to laugh about the paranoia of the mainstream media by people who think joebobswrekinthelibs.com registered last year is completely legit.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.