Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Good Justin Blackmon read

(This post was last modified: 09-09-2016, 01:29 PM by fredalwaysajag.)

Quote:Honestly I didn't even click on it, we have Arob and Hurns.
Well, YA CLICKED on sumthin! U in hear.

And here dis.. I didnt click on it either. Not for Allens being on da squad, but cause it has been deemed non-earth-shattering.
You Gotta Be Able To Run Da' Rock~

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

He clicked on this thread, not the article link.

Nice article, thanks.

Just a young kid who made some bad choices. 

Quote:He clicked on this thread, not the article link.

I know. I kid (kinda)... shoot, I can relate in a way. Except, unlike many on this board, I care to see Blackmon resurect his career ther' in Jacksonville.
You Gotta Be Able To Run Da' Rock~

Justin Blackmon does not care about football anymore. If he did he would have applied for reinstatement.

Quote:Thought I was reading a script to like a 30 for 30.  Would be kinda cool if one of those was made about it him the future
We need a 30 for 30 on Gene Smith and how he ruined a Franchise 

<B><FONT color=cyan>Jags this is your year</FONT></B>

Quote:Justin Blackmon does not care about football anymore.
  Link?

Blackmon is no longer listed on the jaguars roster on the website for the first time

<B><FONT color=cyan>Jags this is your year</FONT></B>

I'm rooting for him.

Quote:Blackmon is no longer listed on the Jaguars roster on the website for the first time

I will never understand why he still shows up on my computer. Thank God what I see on it is wrong.