Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
At what positions or units are the Jags better....

(06-27-2022, 09:26 AM)scottyg Wrote:
(06-27-2022, 09:11 AM)ChrisJagBoy Wrote: Wentz had 27 td 7 ints, and was one game away from the playoffs. I find it odd how people on this board will condem a player based on a single game they watched, but refuse to fault Lawrence for a season full of errors.

Well, his own team pretty much did, so what do you expect?  He's still clearly got some skills, but he didn't look like a guy who is capable of taking a team to the next level... Not in the games I saw him in anyway.

And this is a Jaguar site, so we prefer building on hope of the things we've seen from Lawrence and the way he handled things on and off the field during an impossible rookie season.  If you prefer to look at the negative, that's your prerogative, but you won't endear yourself to too many members of this site that way.

I speak on truth of what ive seen. I dont prefer to look at the negative or positive based on choice, i look at the facts of the situation and respond accordingly. And i dont know any of these people on this board personally, im not looking to be endeared, i just like talking about my team but i refuse to pander to people against my own beliefs. And yes, Ofcourse they moved on.. Wentz is no franchise QB BUT my point in this thread is, week 1 he has a much better shot at being the superior qb on the field on that specific date.

Messages In This Thread
RE: At what positions or units are the Jags better.... - by ChrisJagBoy - 06-27-2022, 10:44 AM
Copycat - by copycat - 07-23-2022, 10:39 AM
RE: Copycat - by MarleyJag - 07-24-2022, 02:14 PM