Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
At what positions or units are the Jags better....

(07-23-2022, 04:06 AM)Norseman Wrote:
(07-22-2022, 10:25 PM)ChrisJagBoy Wrote: Yes but he didn't really clean up those mistakes, he just took far less chances.. which results in him throwing no touchdowns for 2 months and barely reaching 200 yards most games mid way through the season. Not to compare him to Gabbs, but that was kind of how he played. He didn't throw a ton of ints, but neither did he throw for many tds or yards.

I never played the game, so I only got a layman’s/fan’s understanding of the game, but wouldn’t ‘clean up mistakes’ at least in the short term mean taking less chances? Especially considering the quality of the WR-room towards the end of the season. I would argue that if he had kept on making risky throws down the stretch, then it would look even worse stat-wise.
Most of his ints were a result of an insccurate throw or sending into double or even triple coverage.. you can consider that taking a chance i guess… but it would be different if his ints were on 50/50 go balls giving his wr a chance at making a play but that often wasnt the case.

Messages In This Thread
RE: At what positions or units are the Jags better.... - by ChrisJagBoy - 07-23-2022, 08:12 PM
Copycat - by copycat - 07-23-2022, 10:39 AM
RE: Copycat - by MarleyJag - 07-24-2022, 02:14 PM