Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Typical Bull Schiff from Adam Schiff

Adam Schiff Insists He ‘Has Evidence’ Trump Was Involved In Plot To Overturn Election — But Won’t Reveal It

He did not want to 'get ahead of the hearing'

Congressman Adam Schiff insisted on Sunday that the January 6th Committee had “evidence” of former President Donald Trump’s involvement in an effort to over turn the results of the 2020 election, but refused to reveal it because he did not want to “get ahead of the hearing.”

https://www.dailywire.com/news/adam-schi...fgFFMW_Vio
You know trouble is right around the corner when your best friend tells you to hold his beer!!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 06-20-2022, 02:35 AM by NewJagsCity. Edited 5 times in total.)

Adam Shiff was exposed as a fraud during the previous impeachment hearings and should be accorded zero credibility on any thing he speaks out on. And his verbiage sounds exactly the same this time around; there is supposed evidence, but he can't reveal it. He's a liar and the father of it. Just move on from your pathetic political career already, and go write movie scripts, which is purportedly what he wants to do post-politics.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

Let's be intellectually honest here.
If someone found a signed letter or a recorded phone conversation of Trump giving instructions for setting up fake meetings of electors in December 2020, most of you would praise that. Of course he should have done that, you'd say.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

If Trump is legit guilty then he should be prosecuted. If it's a witch hunt to make him guilty then those people should be prosecuted.

(06-20-2022, 12:25 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: If Trump is legit guilty then he should be prosecuted. If it's a witch hunt to make him guilty then those people should be prosecuted.

As respectfully as possible, what missing piece of evidence are you waiting for?
His call to the Georgia Secretary of State literally asked the man to find 11,000 additional votes for him.  This wasn't "find" in the sense of searching.  Because if you search for legit votes, some will be for Trump and some for Biden.  This was "find" in the sense of "invent".
He raised $250 million to "stop the steal" but almost no money went to real lawyers for real investigations.  Instead, a lot of it went to holding a big rally - hmmm - how is holding a big open air rally near the Capitol supposed to help prove any court case about stopping any steal? Is that not enough proof?

Who didn't see that response coming?

I'm not even going to read it.

(This post was last modified: 06-21-2022, 01:32 PM by mikesez.)

(06-20-2022, 12:25 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: If Trump is legit guilty then he should be prosecuted. If it's a witch hunt to make him guilty then those people should be prosecuted.

Trump is being investigated by the Jan 6 committee.   Everything they have done so far is protected by the Constitution's speech and debate clause.  
As a historical example, Senator Joseph McCarthy, who did the archetypal witch hunt in the early 1950s, was never prosecuted.

(06-21-2022, 01:31 PM)mikesez Wrote:

Trump is being investigated by the Jan 6 committee.   Everything they have done so far is protected by the Constitution's speech and debate clause.  
As a historical example, Senator Joseph McCarthy, who did the archetypal witch hunt in the early 1950s, was never prosecuted.

The key difference is that McCarthy was right.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(06-20-2022, 06:55 PM)mikesez Wrote:

As respectfully as possible, what missing piece of evidence are you waiting for?
His call to the Georgia Secretary of State literally asked the man to find 11,000 additional votes for him.  This wasn't "find" in the sense of searching.  Because if you search for legit votes, some will be for Trump and some for Biden.  This was "find" in the sense of "invent".
He raised $250 million to "stop the steal" but almost no money went to real lawyers for real investigations.  Instead, a lot of it went to holding a big rally - hmmm - how is holding a big open air rally near the Capitol supposed to help prove any court case about stopping any steal? Is that not enough proof?

Donald Trump basically said it all 6 years ago when he claimed he could shoot someone on 5th Avenue in NYC and not lose any votes. Those on this board who continue to support him prove that he was correct. Despite my amazement at his continued support and popularity, I kind of feel sorry for the members of his "cult" who continue to deny reality.

(This post was last modified: 06-21-2022, 02:44 PM by mikesez.)

(06-21-2022, 02:20 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(06-21-2022, 01:31 PM)mikesez Wrote: Trump is being investigated by the Jan 6 committee.   Everything they have done so far is protected by the Constitution's speech and debate clause.  

The key difference is that McCarthy was right.

Yeah, Ann Coulter wrote a whole book about that.
Have you checked what Coulter has to say about Trump since he became President?

Ann Coulter is as foul a human being as Trump is. Hate and discontent is what she sells and people lap it up.

As far as the Trump trial goes, it's like I said, if he's guilty he should be prosecuted. If he's not then the left needs to let it go. I'm not watching or reading anything about it because I'm not interested in all the sniping and back biting. I'll wait for the Cliff's Notes version when it comes out. The last trial I watched was OJ Simpson's back in the 90s. I have better things to do with my time.

(06-21-2022, 04:07 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: Ann Coulter is as foul a human being as Trump is. Hate and discontent is what she sells and people lap it up.

As far as the Trump trial goes, it's like I said, if he's guilty he should be prosecuted. If he's not then the left needs to let it go. I'm not watching or reading anything about it because I'm not interested in all the sniping and back biting. I'll wait for the Cliff's Notes version when it comes out. The last trial I watched was OJ Simpson's back in the 90s. I have better things to do with my time.

What would convince you that he's guilty?

Why does it matter if I think he's guilty? What I think doesn't change anything. Facts are what matters and I honestly don't think we're ever going to know all of the facts.

(06-20-2022, 09:00 AM)mikesez Wrote: Let's be intellectually honest here.
If someone found a signed letter or a recorded phone conversation of Trump giving instructions for setting up fake meetings of electors in December 2020, most of you would praise that. Of course he should have done that, you'd say.

I never said Trump was guilty or not guilty. If he is legitimately guilty with incontrovertible evidence, then let him pay the penalty. But Schiff is a lying turd and has already established himself as one.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption