Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
This wokeness is going too far.........

Yes I know it's satire but.... this is what we are headed for if we don't stop this BS in it's tracks.........

Merriam-Webster Replaces Definition Of 'Woman' With Shrug Emoji

U.S.—No longer able to keep up with the endlessly fluid definition of the word "woman," Merriam Webster has elected to replace the traditional definition of "adult female person" with a more open-ended "shrug" emoji.

https://babylonbee.com/news/merriam-webs...MxmGDgNGDo
You know trouble is right around the corner when your best friend tells you to hold his beer!!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I remember clearly in the 90’s and debating leftist about what we see today and how they told us we were conspiracy theorists for suggesting that they were coming for our kids next. How they would infiltrate our schools and brainwash the impressionable young minds with homosexuality and communistic ideas. “You guys are crazy” they would say. “That’s not what we want” they screamed.

Todays conspiracy is tomorrow’s reality.
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

(This post was last modified: 06-21-2022, 10:11 AM by The Drifter. Edited 1 time in total.)

(06-21-2022, 09:34 AM)Ronster Wrote: I remember clearly in the 90’s and debating leftist about what we see today and how they told us we were conspiracy theorists for suggesting that they were coming for our kids next. How they would infiltrate our schools and brainwash the impressionable young minds with homosexuality and communistic ideas. “You guys are crazy” they would say. “That’s not what we want” they screamed.

This is just one of the many Right Wing Whiskey glasses that I have..... The funny thing is...... It has turned in to the truth about the way things are today in the current political landscape....

[Image: IMG_0565.JPG]
You know trouble is right around the corner when your best friend tells you to hold his beer!!

lol
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

This is top notch parody.

https://youtu.be/1hkoqCQYU_o

(06-21-2022, 02:12 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: This is top notch parody.

LOL, that's both hilarious and sad at the same time.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Some points of concern regarding vulvular spacecraft:
1) Need for containment of toxic discharge during years 13 thru 45-50 of any long term space mission
2) Backup access plan in case of accidental or intentional obstruction
3) Secure airlocked barrier in the event an aggressive 'traditionally sculpted' alien rocket is encountered
4) 9 month expansion plan should the aforementioned alien rocket breach security and achieve entry and interlock
5) Contigency plan for expulsion in the case of unwanted alien proliferation as a result of unwanted entry and interlock
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

Rainbow 

(06-21-2022, 09:34 AM)Ronster Wrote: I remember clearly in the 90’s and debating leftist about what we see today and how they told us we were conspiracy theorists for suggesting that they were coming for our kids next. How they would infiltrate our schools and brainwash the impressionable young minds with homosexuality and communistic ideas. “You guys are crazy” they would say. “That’s not what we want” they screamed.

That's finny, because i remember in the 90s with the obsession that gay people are going to turn their kids gay.  i dont remember lefties being afraid of that.

And all the right wingers were convinced yhat you could turn someone gay.
s
;

;

(06-22-2022, 08:18 PM)Norman Mushari Wrote:

That's finny, because i remember in the 90s with the obsession that gay people are going to turn their kids gay.  i dont remember lefties being afraid of that.

Hard to be afraid of something that you actually want..

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

(06-22-2022, 06:25 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote:

Some points of concern regarding vulvular spacecraft:
1) Need for containment of toxic discharge during years 13 thru 45-50 of any long term space mission
2) Backup access plan in case of accidental or intentional obstruction
3) Secure airlocked barrier in the event an aggressive 'traditionally sculpted' alien rocket is encountered
4) 9 month expansion plan should the aforementioned alien rocket breach security and achieve entry and interlock
5) Contigency plan for expulsion in the case of unwanted alien proliferation as a result of unwanted entry and interlock

1)  What about disposal of this discharge?  Can the containers be flushed in a space toilet?

2)  Docking stations of this shape are typically out of service for several days per month during the years of their peak performance.  Alternative access is a problem that has plagued traditionally designed rockets for generations.  

3)  All spacecraft I've docked with over the years have been equipped with an invisible, but impenetrable barrier that can slam shut in an instant, denying entry.  The reasons can sometimes be emotional, surpassing the comprehension abilities of the ship attempting docking.  If you've been floating around alone in space for a month, who cares if the other ship weighs a couple pounds more than it did last month?  As with #2 above, this problem is not new and those of us piloting traditional rockets would all love to find a solution.  

4)  There are several different plans currently available.  It's important to note that early termination of a contract can be quite expensive.

5)  One ship has all the decision-making authority; the other ship just pays the bill.
When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

(06-22-2022, 08:18 PM)Norman Mushari Wrote:

That's funny, because homosexuality has tripled since the 90's. Human beings are pretty malleable.

(06-23-2022, 09:15 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote:
(06-22-2022, 08:18 PM)Norman Mushari Wrote: That's finny, because i remember in the 90s with the obsession that gay people are going to turn their kids gay.  i dont remember lefties being afraid of that.

That's funny, because homosexuality has tripled since the 90's. Human beings are pretty malleable.

If they weren't, public "educators" wouldn't be clamoring for the right to "teach" 5-year-olds they can "choose" their genders. 

What happens in a public school when a biology teacher tells a kid that he or she is physically a boy or girl and "choosing" the opposite gender can't change that fact?

(06-23-2022, 10:03 AM)Sneakers Wrote:
(06-23-2022, 09:15 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote: That's funny, because homosexuality has tripled since the 90's. Human beings are pretty malleable.

If they weren't, public "educators" wouldn't be clamoring for the right to "teach" 5-year-olds they can "choose" their genders. 

What happens in a public school when a biology teacher tells a kid that he or she is physically a boy or girl and "choosing" the opposite gender can't change that fact?

You don't really think a teacher is going to say that, do you?
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(06-23-2022, 09:15 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote:
(06-22-2022, 08:18 PM)Norman Mushari Wrote: That's finny, because i remember in the 90s with the obsession that gay people are going to turn their kids gay.  i dont remember lefties being afraid of that.

There's a reason why this transgender [BLEEP] is only found in teenagers, liberals, and middle-class white women.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(06-23-2022, 02:58 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(06-23-2022, 10:03 AM)Sneakers Wrote: If they weren't, public "educators" wouldn't be clamoring for the right to "teach" 5-year-olds they can "choose" their genders. 

You don't really think a teacher is going to say that, do you?

I'm hoping for one, possibly ready to retire, who isn't afraid of termination.