Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Roe v Wade reversed

(This post was last modified: 06-24-2022, 10:19 AM by homebiscuit. Edited 1 time in total.)

Here we go…

https://www.newsnationnow.com/politics/r...on-scotus/

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

This upcoming election cycle just got a whole lot more complicated for Republicans.

Just saw the news coverage........WOW!!!
When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

The top trending topic on twitter was "Night of Rage" a few minutes ago.. Catholic Churches are on high alert tonight.

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

The mostly peaceful protests will start this afternoon.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(This post was last modified: 06-24-2022, 11:51 AM by The Real Marty. Edited 1 time in total.)

I'm sure there are many people like me who are on the fence about the issue of abortion.  I can sympathize with both sides.

That's why this decision is not that big a deal to me.

(This post was last modified: 06-24-2022, 11:54 AM by homebiscuit.)

(06-24-2022, 11:50 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: I'm sure there are many people like me who are on the fence about the issue of abortion.  I can sympathize with both sides.

That's why this decision is not that big a deal to me.

Same with me. I think they should have left it alone.

(06-24-2022, 11:44 AM)WingerDinger Wrote: https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status/154...-32SA&s=19

It’s a good time to be living in Jacksonville. I predict more blue state flight in the coming months. 

Poor Portland is going to get hammered again.

(This post was last modified: 06-24-2022, 11:58 AM by The Drifter. Edited 2 times in total.)

To paraphrase George Carlin here........ "Ever notice how most of the women who are for abortion are women you never want to sleep with to begin with"........

Yes, I know it's a very serious, and emotional issue for some (on both sides) But I believe it has always been a states rights issue, not a federal one........

Back in my younger and liberal days, I voted to keep abortion legal here in Maryland just in case this day ever came about

Now that I'm older and wiser, I feel that all innocent life is worth protecting.....
You know trouble is right around the corner when your best friend tells you to hold his beer!!

Meh, just drives business from state to state. People will simply have to travel for the procedure. Really makes no sense.
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

Once again, it's really only a decision that hurts poor people. Our government is pretty good at coming together to do that.

If we had to wear a mask to prevent covid for the last couple of years, they can wear a condom to prevent pregnancy.

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

One of the happiest days in a long time
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

To the SCOTUS’s credit, they did strike down a New York gun law yesterday which possibly allows for easier abortion of criminals.

(06-24-2022, 01:08 PM)KingIngram052787 Wrote: Once again, it's really only a decision that hurts poor people. Our government is pretty good at coming together to do that.
How? Poor people can't prepare ahead of time? If poor people were so affected, PP would be offering sterilization options so they wouldn't have to keep coming back.

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

(06-24-2022, 01:34 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: To the SCOTUS’s credit, they did strike down a New York gun law yesterday which possibly allows for easier abortion of criminals.

Didn’t they actually make it so more people could carry concealed weapons? Isn’t that bad?

A bit shocked by the Roe Vs Wade news, but as I’m a Brit so it’s not really my place for comment tbf!

You can comment. Just understand it. It didn't ban abortions. It just made it so states can decide how to implement it.

(06-24-2022, 02:24 PM)Dockerill91 Wrote:
(06-24-2022, 01:34 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: To the SCOTUS’s credit, they did strike down a New York gun law yesterday which possibly allows for easier abortion of criminals.

Didn’t they actually make it so more people could carry concealed weapons? Isn’t that bad?

A bit shocked by the Roe Vs Wade news, but as I’m a Brit so it’s not really my place for comment tbf!

Legally concealed carry. That’s a good thing because it allows more law abiding citizens to defend themselves. Criminals, by nature and definition, are going to carry regardless of the law.

(This post was last modified: 06-24-2022, 02:50 PM by Dockerill91.)

(06-24-2022, 02:46 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(06-24-2022, 02:24 PM)Dockerill91 Wrote: Didn’t they actually make it so more people could carry concealed weapons? Isn’t that bad?

Legally concealed carry. That’s a good thing because it allows more law abiding citizens to defend themselves. Criminals, by nature and definition, are going to carry regardless of the law.

But I mean you say this, but contrary to popular belief, we have very little gun crime over here, so the argument of criminals are always going to carry isn’t necessarily accurate.

(06-24-2022, 02:45 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: You can comment. Just understand it. It didn't ban abortions. It just made it so states can decide how to implement it.

I understand that.