Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Let's talk matchups

I think Julius Thomas vs the Packers linebackers is going to be a match up nightmare.

And I seriously think Arob can go for 150 and 2.

On the other side I think Jordan Nelson and Randall Cobb will be handfuls for our secondary. I'm hoping Gip will lurk back there and get him one.

The only other match up I see that could pay off is Malik Jackson vs the Guard that replaced Sitton.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Gus Bradley vs Mike McCarthy

Quote:Gus Bradley vs Mike McCarthy

Dude, your picture has me laughing. That's straight Homer Simpson style.

I keep thinking it would be fun if Jordy Nelson is matched up against Davon House because they are former teammates.

The guy who replaced Josh Sitton is Lane Taylor.

I'm curious about Jordy vs Jalen, and our oline with Ivory vs the packers front 7.

Quote:I'm curious about Jordy vs Jalen, and our oline with Ivory vs the packers front 7.

I think Nelson is a 2 trick pony. Flys and posts.

He may drag across the field on short yardage downs but Gip should be able to break on those plays.

Ramsey certainly has the size to match up with him. I'd like to see a little bump and run, jam him up at the line and let Ramsey use his ( Steven A Smith voice)....his physicality.

Quote:I think Nelson is a 2 trick pony. Flys and posts.

He may drag across the field on short yardage downs but Gip should be able to break on those plays.

Ramsey certainly has the size to match up with him. I'd like to see a little bump and run, jam him up at the line and let Ramsey use his ( Steven A Smith voice)....his physicality.

Two trick pony?" Jordy Nelson would not be Green Bay's #1 receiver if that was all he could do well. Last year it was obvious how important he is to the offense because Aaron Rodgers had a lot of problems with the other guys playing out of position.

Lacy vs Poz

Jordy vs House for the reason Jdub just mentioned.

Clay Matthews vs Beachum

The Allens vs Pacers secondary

Oley vs Capers

Fowler vs Rodgers when they meet, as in does Rodgers escape?

'02

Quote:I'm curious about Jordy vs Jalen, and our oline with Ivory vs the packers front 7.

Whomever is covering Nelson needs to tackle him low like the Broncos DB did on Benjamin.

;

;

Quote: 

No way that Paul George can slow down Allen Robinson

;

;

I never want a weekend to fly by but Sun cant get here fast enough

Like to see our Dline matchup against their Oline

Quote:I think Nelson is a 2 trick pony. Flys and posts.

This just means you've never actually watched him play.

Quote:Lacy vs Poz

Jordy vs House for the reason Jdub just mentioned.

Clay Matthews vs Beachum

Oley vs Capers

Fowler vs Rodgers when they meet, as in does Rodgers escape?

I'm seeing a lot of bad losses in that list. I'm doubting Fowler will even lay a finger on Rodgers all day. He looked great against bad offensive linemen in half speed practices but has been a complete non factor in real game situations so far.

Quote:I'm seeing a lot of bad losses in that list. I'm doubting Fowler will even lay a finger on Rodgers all day. He looked great against bad offensive linemen in half speed practices but has been a complete non factor in real game situations so far.

Nobody is gonna lay a finger on Rodgers. He won't even have to wash his jersey after the game. He's gonna sit back there all day and slice up the soft zone D, and dopey Gus will keep calling it.
Make the Jags Great Again
Blake Bortles......YOU'RE FIRED!
Dave Caldwell.....YOU'RE FIRED!

I think Jackson and BigSen will force Rodgers to move laterally into some trouble a few times. I just doubt it will be enough. 

I'll be keeping an eye on corners Shields and Randall early on to see how they deal with the Allens and Lee.  Will be interesting to see if they shade a safety to one side.  Lee vs Clinton-Dix could become interesting if they uncage the albino tiger. 

I am a it intrigued by Yannick's speed vs. Bakhtiari.  I don't expect major success, but if the secondary gives him enough time, Ngakoue may just get around quick enough to disrupt. 

Jags LBs vs Lacy will probably get ugly a few times. 

(This post was last modified: 09-09-2016, 11:24 AM by Jagwired.)

Our interior D-line against their center/guards. We will have significant advantage here IMO.

Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

The biggest matchup is Rodgers vs. our defense as a whole...

And Bortles vs their defense as a whole.

The other thing will be kicking. Who misses extra points or field goals?
<FONT face="Comic Sans MS" size=3><B><FONT face=Verdana color=#ff6600 size=4></FONT></B></FONT>

Aaron Rodgers' face and body vs. EverBank Field's turf...he may not make it out of Jacksonville alive. :pinch:

Have you seen my baseball?

Jason Myers versus his inner Ray Finkle. 

[Image: 12b%20einhorn.jpg]