Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Let's talk matchups

(This post was last modified: 09-09-2016, 11:22 AM by HURRICANE!!!.)

I think the most critical match-ups are team related:

1) Jags Defensive Pressure vs GB Offensive Protection.  Are we smart and talented enough defensively to get pressure on Rogers.  Need to disrupt Rogers bigtime.

2) Jags defensive Chemistry vs Confusion.  Very young defense (with a lot of new players, inclusive of free agents) coupled with a rookie defensive coordinator doesn't sound like a recipe for success.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Gus Bradley vs Mike McCarthy

Gus's defensive wizardry vs McCarthy's offensive schemes is going to be a thing of beauty.

The fact that the Seahawks defense totally collapsed after Gus's departure shows his defensive intelligence can overcome any offensive schemes or internal defensive deficiencies.

Quote:Gus Bradley vs Mike McCarthy

Other than Rogers vs our pass rush, this is one is key.
No commercial messages in sigs

McCarthy has a detailed game plan to attack our defensive weaknesses.

Dopey Gus has a gameplan to "just go out there man and compete and get better man! Let's go play Jay-gwires football man!"

McCarthy will make adjustments at halftime based on what worked and what didn't work in the first half.

Bobblehead Gus halftime adjustments are "were down by 30 but we did some good things out there man! I'll look at the film later man and fix some of the problems. For the second half we really need to go out there with more effort man and demonstrate our spirit man!"
Make the Jags Great Again
Blake Bortles......YOU'RE FIRED!
Dave Caldwell.....YOU'RE FIRED!

Quote:Gus's defensive wizardry vs McCarthy's offensive schemes is going to be a thing of beauty.

The fact that the Seahawks defense totally collapsed after Gus's departure shows his defensive intelligence can overcome any offensive schemes or internal defensive deficiencies.

Add to that the fact that Seattle's defense beat Green Bay's offense when Gus Bradley was there.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Gus's defensive wizardry vs McCarthy's offensive schemes is going to be a thing of beauty.

lol

[Image: Presto+conjuration+%2528bucket%2529.jpg]

Sorry...I couldn't resist.

<i>Behold man's final mad disgrace.</i>

<i>He chops his nose to spite his face.</i>

-Etrigan the Demon