Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
4th of July parade shooting

Illinois 4th of July parade erupts into chaos after shooting kills 5, injures 16 | Fox News

They're now reporting now at least 5 dead, 16 injured. 

Jesus [BLEEP] Christ, what is wrong with this country?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

It's mentally fractured beyond repair. Feels like we're living in modern Rome. Towards the end of it's collapse.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(07-04-2022, 01:41 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Illinois 4th of July parade erupts into chaos after shooting kills 5, injures 16 | Fox News

Unfortunately, too many things.

I’m just gonna continue being kind to those around me and hopefully it rubs off on others.

Another sad day for this country.

(07-04-2022, 01:41 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Illinois 4th of July parade erupts into chaos after shooting kills 5, injures 16 | Fox News

Yet another incident where a "woke" idiot chose to shoot people down... in a place that has one of the most restrictive laws regarding firearms.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(07-04-2022, 03:53 PM)jagibelieve Wrote:

Yet another incident where a "woke" idiot chose to shoot people down... in a place that has one of the most restrictive laws regarding firearms.

What makes you say he was "woke"?
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(07-04-2022, 04:56 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(07-04-2022, 03:53 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: Yet another incident where a "woke" idiot chose to shoot people down... in a place that has one of the most restrictive laws regarding firearms.

What makes you say he was "woke"?
Small build, long hair, 18-20 year old. Probably just another mentally unstable person that was groomed to do this.

Looks like pictures showing him dressed as antifa and other symbols.

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk

(This post was last modified: 07-04-2022, 06:21 PM by homebiscuit. Edited 1 time in total.)

They've identified the shooter as 22-year-old Robert "Bobby" E. Crimo. A quick search of the interwebs shows it's possibly this guy. According to the IMDB website, the numbers, description and geographic location match up. 

Bobby Crimo - Biography - IMDb

Awake The Rapper Official Website

https://youtu.be/WIlIVDpc_mw

(07-04-2022, 06:16 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: They've identified the shooter as 22-year-old Robert "Bobby" E. Crimo. A quick search of the interwebs shows it's possibly this guy. According to the IMDB website, the numbers, description and geographic location match up. 

Bobby Crimo - Biography - IMDb

Awake The Rapper Official Website

https://youtu.be/WIlIVDpc_mw

Wonder if that's a murder fantasy that he's writing.. I bet Beto would know..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

He's definitely an idiot leftist. He has face and neck tattoos, images with black face mask and helmet on, etc.

He left the gun at the scene and it traces back to him? How stupid or brainwashed is he? I'm sure they won't find any online chats with feds like the last 2 right?

Well, that video was taken down quickly.

Why take these types into custody? If any of this is on video, then just disappear him. Open and shut case.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

So what are we going to do about it? Suppose this guy actually had an extreme left wing agenda, so what? The guy in Buffalo had an extreme right wing agenda. What are we going to do? Pick sides and fight it out in parking lots and city streets all over the country? Or are we going to take constructive steps to reintroduce compromise and lower the political temperature in this country?

(07-04-2022, 10:32 PM)mikesez Wrote: So what are we going to do about it? Suppose this guy actually had an extreme left wing agenda, so what? The guy in Buffalo had an extreme right wing agenda. What are we going to do? Pick sides and fight it out in parking lots and city streets all over the country? Or are we going to take constructive steps to reintroduce compromise and lower the political temperature in this country?
The guy in Buffalo was actually a leftist, the media ran with it without doing the research. The FBI has had contact with them all. They knew who they were and should have been monitoring them. Now the other side is they were monitoring it and the FBI was chatting with them and helping them do this. They even had heads up when it happened.

This guy was known to the FBI and for some reason has several pictures with a FBI hat on. He also has a Jacksonville map on the wall in one of those and may be at a local beach.

The FBI needs to do its job. States need to enforce the current gun laws. Punishment for convictions needs to be death if you murder someone. There needs to be institutional mental hospitals to keep these crazy people off the streets. Need to also stop pumping kids full of prescription drugs and treat the problem by fixing mental and behavioral issues.

(07-04-2022, 10:32 PM)mikesez Wrote: So what are we going to do about it? Suppose this guy actually had an extreme left wing agenda, so what? The guy in Buffalo had an extreme right wing agenda. What are we going to do? Pick sides and fight it out in parking lots and city streets all over the country? Or are we going to take constructive steps to reintroduce compromise and lower the political temperature in this country?

This is where the death penalty applies. No need for a fair trial, he forfeited his right to that when he committed this unfair crime. That's what you do about it. Applies to both sides.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

(This post was last modified: 07-05-2022, 05:53 AM by The Real Marty. Edited 1 time in total.)

(07-04-2022, 11:31 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote:
(07-04-2022, 10:32 PM)mikesez Wrote: So what are we going to do about it? Suppose this guy actually had an extreme left wing agenda, so what? The guy in Buffalo had an extreme right wing agenda.  What are we going to do?  Pick sides and fight it out in parking lots and city streets all over the country? Or are we going to take constructive steps to reintroduce compromise and lower the political temperature in this country?

This is where the death penalty applies. No need for a fair trial, he forfeited his right to that when he committed this unfair crime.  That's what you do about it.  Applies to both sides.

Apparently you do not like the Constitution and the rule of law.  You like lynching.  You think the government should be able to arrest and execute people without a trial.  You trust the government to arrest and charge the right person.  You know why we have trial by jury?  Because we don't necessarily trust the government.  We want them to prove they arrested the right person.  

Now you will say, "I was just joking."  Go ahead.

Lots of screw ups by the cops and FBI who knew him, previously took weapons from him but allowed him to still legally buy guns.

(This post was last modified: 07-06-2022, 09:16 AM by Jagwired. Edited 1 time in total.)

This guy makes the headlines, meanwhile 60 other people were shot in that cesspool of a city in the prior two days to this shooting without a peep. Do not some of you ever wonder why? Me personally I have always thought that considering the amount of weapons available to a 330 million population country that we are actually rather tame with our weapons considering human nature and propensity to commit violence. Just another unfortunate situation carried out by a crazy [BLEEP] that will spark some more gun grab talk.
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

(07-06-2022, 09:14 AM)Jagwired Wrote: This guy makes the headlines, meanwhile 60 other people were shot in that cesspool of a city in the prior two days to this shooting without a peep. Do not some of you ever wonder why? Me personally I have always thought that considering the amount of weapons available to a 330 million population country that we are actually rather tame with our weapons considering human nature and propensity to commit violence. Just another unfortunate situation carried out by a crazy [BLEEP] that will spark some more gun grab talk.

We all assume that a typical shooting in Chicago is gang related and that the victims chose to be involved in gangs.  "I'm not in a gang, doesnt affect me".  Whereas the highland park shooting was at random people.  "That could have been me."

(07-06-2022, 10:12 AM)mikesez Wrote:
(07-06-2022, 09:14 AM)Jagwired Wrote: This guy makes the headlines, meanwhile 60 other people were shot in that cesspool of a city in the prior two days to this shooting without a peep. Do not some of you ever wonder why? Me personally I have always thought that considering the amount of weapons available to a 330 million population country that we are actually rather tame with our weapons considering human nature and propensity to commit violence. Just another unfortunate situation carried out by a crazy [BLEEP] that will spark some more gun grab talk.

We all I assume that a typical shooting in Chicago is gang related and that the victims chose to be involved in gangs.  "I'm not in a gang, doesnt affect me".  Whereas the highland park shooting was at random people.  "That could have been me."

FIFY   "We all" aren't quite as naive as you.
When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

(07-06-2022, 09:40 PM)Sneakers Wrote:
(07-06-2022, 10:12 AM)mikesez Wrote: We all I assume that a typical shooting in Chicago is gang related and that the victims chose to be involved in gangs.  "I'm not in a gang, doesnt affect me".  Whereas the highland park shooting was at random people.  "That could have been me."

FIFY   "We all" aren't quite as naive as you.

Ok.  So why do you think those other shootings don't make the news?