Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Liberals are just SO PETTY and Vindictive.........

So tell me, what's it like to be filled with hate all the time? I don't go through life like that.......

Restaurant Sees Spike in Fake Reservations After Hosting Kavanaugh

A Washington, D.C. steakhouse has seen a spike in fake reservations by pro-choice protestors upset it hosted Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh for dinner and later defended having him, reports Newsweek

https://www.newsmax.com/politics/abortio...xo41AuSNyo
Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution."

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

As long as organizations either conspire or abdicate to cancel culture, leftism will continue push the boundaries of language and business dictates. It’s all about control and so many have granted them the very thing they crave. Most out of unsubstantiated fear. Hopefully Morton’s stands up for itself.

(This post was last modified: 07-10-2022, 12:22 PM by The Drifter. Edited 1 time in total.)

IMHO, Liberals act like a 4 year old child throwing a temper tantrum...... My generation didn't have a "Time Out", we had a "Times Up" and got our rear ends smacked and then sent to our rooms...... That's what these liberals need, a good smack across the behind and then told to go sit down and shut up when they pull stunts like this.......
Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution."

People and groups just need to stand up to them and stop being intimidated by loud protesters and social media bots.

I am probably a bit more left than most on this forum. But I do agree, some of the hard left actions are just so ridiculous and quite frankly counter intuitive to what they claim they’re after.

The older I get the more I believe that with extremists, both on the left and the right, they are not actually left or right, they’re just anarchists who just want to cause chaos and use ‘beliefs’ as a justification.

Quick question, do you have deposits over there etc for reservations? Over here it’s relatively standard at nice places.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

There are not usually deposits for reservations at our restaurants.

(This post was last modified: 07-10-2022, 04:38 PM by mikesez. Edited 1 time in total.)

Joe Biden and Donald Trump do not get to eat at fancy restaurants without making elaborate plans to go in through the back door and block off other tables and things of that nature.
It is understood that that the things they handle are so significant politically that anybody might be tempted to disturb their their dinner.
It used to be that Supreme Court Justice was a prominent position, but not politically important or controversial enough for this to be true.
However, as the Supreme makes these very impactful decisions, that naturally changes.
The irony here is that the Dobbs decision was the Supreme Court yielding its power, trying not to be involved with politics, however, this has obviously catalyzed massive changes that state legislatures have been working up for decades.
In an ideal world, those who favor abortion rights would be disturbing their state legislator at dinner, not their Supreme Court Justice. It goes to show what happens when a 200 year old constitution collides with modern mass media, that people are much more likely to know the names of 9 Supreme Court justices than they are to know the name of even one state legislator.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.