Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Am I crazy? Or is this Mandela effect real?

I swear growing up in St Augustine farah and farah use to have commercials but it was farah and some other name! Everytime I see his advertisement now I'm like damn it who was the other name they had up there?

Wasn't it Morgan and Farah at some point in the 90s? The interwebs said no he was always Farah and Farah but I'm telling you he was one of the names! Anyone else remember this?
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 07-24-2022, 11:34 AM by The Real Marty. Edited 1 time in total.)

I was intrigued by your question so I went to the Internet and what I found was Eddie Farah founded his own law firm named "Eddie Farah" when he graduated law school.  Then in 1990 he took in his brother Chuck and it became Farah and Farah.

When we moved here in 1999, I seem to remember Eddie advertising with only his name on the shingle. His brother didn’t come into the picture until a few years later. I could be mistaken.

I was a kid but it was early 90s I only remember because he was always on the jagaurs pregame stuff he used to sit in a chair and someone else stood behind the chair and they closed something and Farah attorney at law

(07-24-2022, 10:03 AM)EricC85 Wrote: I swear growing up in St Augustine farah and farah use to have commercials but it was farah and some other name! Everytime I see his advertisement now I'm like damn it who was the other name they had up there?

Wasn't it Morgan and Farah at some point in the 90s? The interwebs said no he was always Farah and Farah but I'm telling you he was one of the names! Anyone else remember this?

Eddie Farah used to advertise individually. Harrell and Harrell is another one, I could have sworn they used to be Harrell and Sons but maybe I'm thinking of somebody different.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

That's it I think it was Harrell and Farah I swear they used to be the same firm

(07-24-2022, 02:22 PM)MarleyJag Wrote:
(07-24-2022, 10:03 AM)EricC85 Wrote: I swear growing up in St Augustine farah and farah use to have commercials but it was farah and some other name! Everytime I see his advertisement now I'm like damn it who was the other name they had up there?

Eddie Farah used to advertise individually. Harrell and Harrell is another one, I could have sworn they used to be Harrell and Sons but maybe I'm thinking of somebody different.

It was:

Barnes, Barnes, and Cohen
Morgan, Colling, and Gilbert
Harrell and Johnson
Eddie Farah, P.A.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(07-25-2022, 08:41 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(07-24-2022, 02:22 PM)MarleyJag Wrote: Eddie Farah used to advertise individually. Harrell and Harrell is another one, I could have sworn they used to be Harrell and Sons but maybe I'm thinking of somebody different.

It was:

Harrell and Johnson
Eddie Farah, P.A.

The four horsemen of Ambulance Chasing?

(07-25-2022, 11:02 AM)anonymous2112 Wrote:
(07-25-2022, 08:41 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: It was:

Harrell and Johnson
Eddie Farah, P.A.

The four horsemen of Ambulance Chasing?

[Image: giphy.gif?cid=790b76113a8ee31eef55b92bc6...y.gif&ct=g]
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(07-24-2022, 02:22 PM)MarleyJag Wrote: Eddie Farah used to advertise individually. Harrell and Harrell is another one, I could have sworn they used to be Harrell and Sons but maybe I'm thinking of somebody different.

It was:

Harrell and Johnson
Eddie Farah, P.A.

Not in my corner of the multiverse!  Wink

(07-24-2022, 02:22 PM)MarleyJag Wrote:

It probably was, then the daughters became lawyers so the sons part had to go.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

I was too focused on Peppermint Patty selling cars than to pay attention to law firm ads.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFy7uxP_trg

(07-25-2022, 01:15 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: I was too focused on Peppermint Patty selling cars than to pay attention to law firm ads.

Stay farrrr away from that dealership. They sell junk.

(This post was last modified: 07-25-2022, 01:41 PM by NewJagsCity. Edited 1 time in total.)

They are long gone now, but the old Southern Brick and Stone commercial with 'Chicken Man and the Chickettes' was an oldie but goodie.

"Wind proof, Rain proof, CHICKEN PROOF"!

"Throw away that paint can, throw away that brush"
"Leave them in the toilet with a flush flush flush"
"LEAVE ME COME OVER TO YOUR HOUSE TODAY"

Classically bad local marketing.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

(07-25-2022, 01:23 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(07-25-2022, 01:15 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: I was too focused on Peppermint Patty selling cars than to pay attention to law firm ads.

I transitioned over to the Pierson twins once they hit age 17

(07-25-2022, 01:45 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote:
(07-25-2022, 01:23 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Stay farrrr away from that dealership. They sell junk.

I transitioned over to the Pierson twins once they hit age 17

Mom’s boob job made me a fan.

And don't forget to insure it. This was on the tube back when I moved to j'ville. He wants to Save, Save, I mean SAVE you money!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gu3vetObdI

Who was the guy that had all the used tvs? Had a store on Main Street in Springfield I think.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

That's the lady who used to beat the hell out of the vehicles in the commercials.. She'd literally would slap her hand down on the hood of the car when she talked about it.. Almost seemed forceful enough to do damage haha
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

(This post was last modified: 07-25-2022, 04:44 PM by EricC85.)

(07-25-2022, 01:23 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:

I wonder if they are at all associated with beach Blvd automotive I bought a car once there buy here pay here total junk worse financial decision of my early 20s besides buying a house on lem Turner and Dunn avenue right before the housing crash lol good times

It was:

Harrell and Johnson
Eddie Farah, P.A.

You know what Harrell and Johnson is who I'm probably confusing Farah and Farah with that sounds right now that you said it!