Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
The World's elites want to deprive us, and curtail our basic rights even more......

They're getting more radical by the hour... give them an inch, and they'll take a lot more than a mile.......

If You Thought Electric Vehicles Were Bad, Wait Until You See What Klaus Schwab Has Planned for Drivers Next

The tactic of a siege is probably almost as old as warfare itself. In a siege, instead defeating the enemy through direct violent confrontation, the idea is to surround the enemy and deny them access to vital resources, such as food, water and other essential supplies. The opponents will then weaken until they surrender, or at least become less able to effectively defend themselves against attack.

https://www.westernjournal.com/thought-e...n=topdaily
Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution."

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 07-29-2022, 06:48 AM by captivating. Edited 1 time in total.)

Cool story bro!

I would love to make you President for a week with Ronster as VP just to enjoy what the two of you come up with in your little think tank.
R.I.P. Stroudcrowd1

Man, any excuse to feed the outrage.

"The elites are going to take away our cars!!"

No, they're not.

(This post was last modified: 07-29-2022, 10:06 AM by Lucky2Last. Edited 1 time in total.)

You apparently are incapable of extrapolating thought.

Look, man, if you really believe vehicles are contributing to global climate change, why WOULDN'T you restrict access to cars. You can say electrical vehicles are the future, but it's already becoming clear the blight that is going to be on natural resources. If you are a true believer that humans are destroying the planet, public transportation is the only viable solution. So... yeah.... of course, that's the goal. Even if you take away any malicious intent, that's the goal. They want less cars. And, when they feel like they can do it, they will restrict access to vehicles, either by regulation or cost. If you're paying attention, you can see that insect consumption is coming next. It's all about creating a global, sustainable civilization, and the ends justify the means.

The problem with the WEF is that it's run by people who are truly advantaged, and they will impose every measure on us that they wouldn't impose on themselves. Spend some time researching stakeholder capitalism and tell me you think that's going to lead to a brighter future for us. TLDR: It's not.

2 years ago, we were telling you about Build Back Better and the Great Reset, but no one listened. It's not because we are reading tea leaves. We are just the only ones listening to what the powers that be are actually saying. The media is bought and paid for by corporations, who fund the politicians we "vote" for and they also create the policies that are being implemented. Who are the stakeholders? Oh... that's right... the ultra-rich. It's not surprising that the people who get their news from the MSM are incapable of seeing what's going on. Wake up, dude.

(07-29-2022, 10:03 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote: You apparently are incapable of extrapolating thought.

Look, man, if you really believe vehicles are contributing to global climate change, why WOULDN'T you restrict access to cars. You can say electrical vehicles are the future, but it's already becoming clear the blight that is going to be on natural resources. If you are a true believer that humans are destroying the planet, public transportation is the only viable solution. So... yeah.... of course, that's the goal. Even if you take away any malicious intent, that's the goal. They want less cars. And, when they feel like they can do it, they will restrict access to vehicles, either by regulation or cost. If you're paying attention, you can see that insect consumption is coming next. It's all about creating a global, sustainable civilization, and the ends justify the means.

The problem with the WEF is that it's run by people who are truly advantaged, and they will impose every measure on us that they wouldn't impose on themselves. Spend some time researching stakeholder capitalism and tell me you think that's going to lead to a brighter future for us. TLDR: It's not.

I read a good bit about the WEF when someone mentioned that Tulsi Gabbard was a supporter. These people, well intentioned or not, are exactly who you say they are, and are not interested in hiding it.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

This was a given next step. They all know everyone can't charge an electric car with the current power grid.

Now comes you can just rent one when you need it. It will just auto pilot to you and then you just request it whenever you need it. That only works in a city .... see why I keep saying they want to force everyone back into cities. Once they have control over your movement, they can keep you there with no options to move.

Then add it their social credit score stuff and you could be forbidden from using the cars or have used up your allotted time.

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

As someone who's spent the majority of my adult working life in the automotive industry I can say that yes the future is being designed very much for your to be replaced every 5-6 years like your cell phone.

Three facts point me to this belief. One the old saying they don't build them like they used too. I have a 2020 Nissan Pathfinder in my shop today with a failed MAF sensor at 59k miles, the car can't run without this sensor it's in limp mode. This is not uncommon on vehicle built after 2018. I'm seeing 1-2 year old cars with complete HVAC failure and they require a new epa refrigerant called 1234yf it's $20 an oz your old 134a was $20 a lbs! So your 2 year old car now needs $900 worth of gas to charge before I find the leak! This week alone I've replace bearings on 4 vehicles less than 3 years old all under 75k miles it's ludicrous. Great for my business but all of them are junk not even my beloved Toyotas are built to last anymore. You simply won't see anything built after 2018 on the road in 10-15-20 years, they won't last.

Second if your blessed to find a vehicle that lasted this long inevitably the electronics will wear down after about 10 years. Voltage reference sensors require replacement on average 5-10 years, however the manufactures are not making them after 7 years. For example you have a 2010 F150 if the Vvt sensors fail you can get them aftermarket because they used the same Vvt solenoids for the last 15 years. The new vehicles are using a completely different Vvt system and they've changed 4 times in 4 years. Your 2018 F150 Vvt won't work in a 2021 model. The aftermarket world isn't going to buy patents and mass produce Vvt solenoids that only cover 2 year models it's not profitable. This is just one example your new vehicle has an average of 60 voltage refrence sensors to operate the vehicle. Just one of those out of production and your car is now obsolete.

Third the cost, new trucks are going for 80-90k cars are going for 40-60k. Most people are never going to pay off they're using 8 year terms to finance. Your upside down the entire time you pay on these vehicles so every few years people trade them in and get the latest model holding a loan payment forever with negative equity. What I see the finance side of the business migrating to is more of a lease type ownership. You like this vehicle make a smaller interest only payment for two or three years and we will let your trade it back to us at full value for a new model lease in two or three years. The manufacture essentially rents the vehicles long term through dealerships and the sells them as used certified vehicles 3 model years later to the subprime market. But as a consumer you never actually own this vehicle it's to expensive to own it.
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

(07-29-2022, 10:00 PM)EricC85 Wrote: As someone who's spent the majority of my adult working life in the automotive industry I can say that yes the future is being designed very much for your to be replaced every 5-6 years like your cell phone.

Three facts point me to this belief. One the old saying they don't build them like they used too. I have a 2020 Nissan Pathfinder in my shop today with a failed MAF sensor at 59k miles, the car can't run without this sensor it's in limp mode. This is not uncommon on vehicle built after 2018. I'm seeing 1-2 year old cars with complete HVAC failure and they require a new epa refrigerant called 1234yf it's $20 an oz your old 134a was $20 a lbs! So your 2 year old car now needs $900 worth of gas to charge before I find the leak! This week alone I've replace bearings on 4 vehicles less than 3 years old all under 75k miles it's ludicrous. Great for my business but all of them are junk not even my beloved Toyotas are built to last anymore. You simply won't see anything built after 2018 on the road in 10-15-20 years, they won't last.

Second if your blessed to find a vehicle that lasted this long inevitably the electronics will wear down after about 10 years. Voltage reference sensors require replacement on average 5-10 years, however the manufactures are not making them after 7 years. For example you have a 2010 F150 if the Vvt sensors fail you can get them aftermarket because they used the same Vvt solenoids for the last 15 years. The new vehicles are using a completely different Vvt system and they've changed 4 times in 4 years. Your 2018 F150 Vvt won't work in a 2021 model. The aftermarket world isn't going to buy patents and mass produce Vvt solenoids that only cover 2 year models it's not profitable. This is just one example your new vehicle has an average of 60 voltage refrence sensors to operate the vehicle. Just one of those out of production and your car is now obsolete.

Third the cost, new trucks are going for 80-90k cars are going for 40-60k. Most people are never going to pay off  they're using 8 year terms to finance. Your upside down the entire time you pay on these vehicles so every few years people trade them in and get the latest model holding a loan payment forever with negative equity. What I see the finance side of the business migrating to is more of a lease type ownership. You like this vehicle make a smaller interest only payment for two or three years and we will let your trade it back to us at full value for a new model lease in two or three years. The manufacture essentially rents the vehicles long term through dealerships and the sells them as used certified vehicles 3 model years later to the subprime market. But as a consumer you never actually own this vehicle it's to expensive to own it.

Yeah, cars were becoming more durable in the 2010s but now they're going back to planned obsolescence it seems.  The R1234yf thing might get repealed.  The cost projections were supposed to come down with more mass production, but that's not working out. The pendulum swings...
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(07-29-2022, 10:29 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(07-29-2022, 10:00 PM)EricC85 Wrote: As someone who's spent the majority of my adult working life in the automotive industry I can say that yes the future is being designed very much for your to be replaced every 5-6 years like your cell phone.

Third the cost, new trucks are going for 80-90k cars are going for 40-60k. Most people are never going to pay off  they're using 8 year terms to finance. Your upside down the entire time you pay on these vehicles so every few years people trade them in and get the latest model holding a loan payment forever with negative equity. What I see the finance side of the business migrating to is more of a lease type ownership. You like this vehicle make a smaller interest only payment for two or three years and we will let your trade it back to us at full value for a new model lease in two or three years. The manufacture essentially rents the vehicles long term through dealerships and the sells them as used certified vehicles 3 model years later to the subprime market. But as a consumer you never actually own this vehicle it's to expensive to own it.

Yeah, cars were becoming more durable in the 2010s but now they're going back to planned obsolescence it seems.  The R1234yf thing might get repealed.  The cost projections were supposed to come down with more mass production, but that's not working out. The pendulum swings...

I hope it gets repealed it's just horrible stuff. Im convinced it leaks easier then 134a half the time I find the system low by 10-14 oz charge it with dye and can't find any leaks. The sniffers don't work so unless they're all just leaking behind the dash it must seep out of the seals and condenser so slow you can't see any trace dye.
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

(This post was last modified: 07-30-2022, 06:37 AM by The Real Marty. Edited 12 times in total.)

(07-29-2022, 10:03 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote: You apparently are incapable of extrapolating thought.

2 years ago, we were telling you about Build Back Better and the Great Reset, but no one listened. It's not because we are reading tea leaves. We are just the only ones listening to what the powers that be are actually saying. The media is bought and paid for by corporations, who fund the politicians we "vote" for and they also create the policies that are being implemented. Who are the stakeholders? Oh... that's right... the ultra-rich. It's not surprising that the people who get their news from the MSM are incapable of seeing what's going on. Wake up, dude.

You seem to have very little faith in the fact that we live in a Democratic Republic.  There's no way they're going to take away our cars.  It's just not gonna happen.  It's stupid to think it's even remotely possible.  

Unless of course you're making money in the outrage industry.  Then of course you take every little stupid thing somebody says and blow it out of proportion in order to get more viewers and more clicks.  

And since you think the media is bought and paid for by giant corporations what in the world makes you think these giant corporations want to take away our cars?  Don't these giant corporations include all the car companies and all the companies that make things for our cars?  Don't these giant corporations include oil companies that produce our gasoline?  

Wake up yourself.  There's a giant industry that exist simply to inflame people and get them all pissed off about things.  And one of their favorite targets is the so-called elites who run the world.  They want you to think you're just a little guy who's completely powerless in the face of this giant cabal who really runs things.  There's no denying that money equals power but there's a limit as you can see by election after election.  In this country our leaders are elected and they're not about to take away cars.  It's just another ridiculous idea by the outrage industry to get you all pissed off.

And as for your attack on corporations, what do you think a corporation is?  A corporation is just a group of people who have pooled their money in order to make an investment.  Corporations are owned by you and me, through pension funds, through 401(k) plans, through individual investments.  Corporations aren't giant evil beings who operate on their own.  But I know, they make a great bogeyman for populist demagogues like Elizabeth Warren or AOC, who want you to think you are powerless and that someone else is responsible for all the problems in the world.  Some people just have a hard time coping with their own bad luck want to blame somebody else.

(07-30-2022, 05:37 AM)The Real Marty Wrote:

You seem to have very little faith in the fact that we live in a Democratic Republic.  There's no way they're going to take away our cars.  It's just not gonna happen.  It's stupid to think it's even remotely possible.  

Unless of course you're making money in the outrage industry.  Then of course you take every little stupid thing somebody says and blow it out of proportion in order to get more viewers and more clicks.  

And since you think the media is bought and paid for by giant corporations what in the world makes you think these giant corporations want to take away our cars?  Don't these giant corporations include all the car companies and all the companies that make things for our cars?  Don't these giant corporations include oil companies that produce our gasoline?  

Wake up yourself.  There's a giant industry that exist simply to inflame people and get them all pissed off about things.  And one of their favorite targets is the so-called elites who run the world.  They want you to think you're just a little guy who's completely powerless in the face of this giant cabal who really runs things.  There's no denying that money equals power but there's a limit as you can see by election after election.  In this country our leaders are elected and they're not about to take away cars.  It's just another ridiculous idea by the outrage industry to get you all pissed off.

And as for your attack on corporations, what do you think a corporation is?  A corporation is just a group of people who have pooled their money in order to make an investment.  Corporations are owned by you and me, through pension funds, through 401(k) plans, through individual investments.  Corporations aren't giant evil beings who operate on their own.  But I know, they make a great bogeyman for populist demagogues like Elizabeth Warren or AOC, who want you to think you are powerless and that someone else is responsible for all the problems in the world.  Some people just have a hard time coping with their own bad luck want to blame somebody else.

I would love to live in your naive little world. I do not follow any particular news site, nor do I visit radical sites. I probably have the most diverse set of news sources of anyone on this message board. I watch progressive channels and liberal ones, conservative and libertarian news sources. They are all saying the same thing, but they are too involved in their "side" to get the big picture. We are divided while people with money and power maneuver to build their ideal version of the world. It's all out in the open, but you don't bother to read any of it. Before I bother to respond to any of your drivel, did you bother to read up on stakeholder capitalism and understand what makes it different from shareholder capitalism? Because you're talking like you understand something, while Klaus Schwab is stating something completely different. And you're a fool if you don't think these groups have power. And you completely overestimate your ability to effectuate change.

(07-30-2022, 10:24 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote:
(07-30-2022, 05:37 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: You seem to have very little faith in the fact that we live in a Democratic Republic.  There's no way they're going to take away our cars.  It's just not gonna happen.  It's stupid to think it's even remotely possible.  

I would love to live in your naive little world. I do not follow any particular news site, nor do I visit radical sites. I probably have the most diverse set of news sources of anyone on this message board. I watch progressive channels and liberal ones, conservative and libertarian news sources. They are all saying the same thing, but they are too involved in their "side" to get the big picture. We are divided while people with money and power maneuver to build their ideal version of the world. It's all out in the open, but you don't bother to read any of it. Before I bother to respond to any of your drivel, did you bother to read up on stakeholder capitalism and understand what makes it different from shareholder capitalism? Because you're talking like you understand something, while Klaus Schwab is stating something completely different. And you're a fool if you don't think these groups have power. And you completely overestimate your ability to effectuate change.

Yes I do know the difference between stakeholder capitalism and shareholder capitalism.  I think a lot of corporations pretend that their business model involves stakeholder capitalism.  And the only reason they pretend to be stakeholder capitalists is because it's good for their business.  

Why do you ask that question?  

You seem to think that corporations have enormous power and then on the other hand you seem to think that they are powerless in the face of the world economic forum.  

So you've kind of lost me.  Is your point that the WEF is going to force everybody to become stakeholder capitalists and how does that align with your point of corporations are all-powerful? If they're so powerful how would the WEF be able to control how they govern themselves?

The WEF has put their members in the leadership of most of the world's governments. Just go and look at the lists, everyone are members. Their plans are being implemented around the world.

You should read up on the 2030 plan as they are accelerating it now.

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

(07-30-2022, 11:04 AM)The Real Marty Wrote:
(07-30-2022, 10:24 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote:  

Yes I do know the difference between stakeholder capitalism and shareholder capitalism.  I think a lot of corporations pretend that their business model involves stakeholder capitalism.  And the only reason they pretend to be stakeholder capitalists is because it's good for their business.  

Why do you ask that question?  

You seem to think that corporations have enormous power and then on the other hand you seem to think that they are powerless in the face of the world economic forum.  

So you've kind of lost me.  Is your point that the WEF is going to force everybody to become stakeholder capitalists and how does that align with your point of corporations are all-powerful? If they're so powerful how would the WEF be able to control how they govern themselves?

They ARE the WEF, dude. You have elites who, through LLC loopholes, are able to heavily influence the direction of many corporations AND put their preferred policy makers in positions to influence the directions of many world governments. You seem to think that because these elites have competing interests (which is true), that they are incapable of working together to advance their collective interests (which is untrue). It isn't a cabal, but it isn't just a disconnected coincidence, either. 

When you cut through all the [BLEEP], stakeholder capitalism is essentially the idea that it's the corporation's job to shape society. For a lack of a better term, a corporate oligarchy is essentially shaping the world economy and political structure to advance their interests, while claiming to be looking out for the common man. This has never worked out for the people in the history of the world. I don't think you are either learned enough or wise enough to see it for what it is. We should be collectively lobbying against the centralization of power, yet you and the many people like you, are just content to sit back and believe that powerful people won't be corrupted by their own greed once they've secured the mechanisms for power.

(07-30-2022, 05:37 AM)The Real Marty Wrote:

Go back and try to convince the 2019 version of yourself that the state would eventually lock you in your house, force u to close your business, and cause massive breaks in the supply chain based on mandating an experimental vaccine.  

The fact that we have the tools (democratic republicanism / federalism) doesn't mean that there aren't forces in this country that seek a literal and brutal fulfillment of their religious ideation (climate alarmism.)

(07-31-2022, 12:47 AM)jj82284 Wrote:
(07-30-2022, 05:37 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: You seem to have very little faith in the fact that we live in a Democratic Republic.  There's no way they're going to take away our cars.  It's just not gonna happen.  It's stupid to think it's even remotely possible.  

Go back and try to convince the 2019 version of yourself that the state would eventually lock you in your house, force u to close your business, and cause massive breaks in the supply chain based on mandating an experimental vaccine.  

The fact that we have the tools (democratic republicanism / federalism) doesn't mean that there aren't forces in this country that seek a literal and brutal fulfillment of their religious ideation (climate alarmism.)

Lol...

You guys are too funny.  On one hand, you are convinced that Government is too bloated and inefficient to be effective at anything.  On the other hand, the same bloated, inefficient and ineffective Government is savvy enough to orchestrate the greatest scheme ever perpetuated on the people of this planet.
R.I.P. Stroudcrowd1

(07-31-2022, 02:58 AM)captivating Wrote: Lol...

You guys are too funny.  On one hand, you are convinced that Government is too bloated and inefficient to be effective at anything.  On the other hand, the same bloated, inefficient and ineffective Government is savvy enough to orchestrate the greatest scheme ever perpetuated on the people of this planet.

You keep assuming the federal government is the same as the WEF. They are not and the federal government is a separate issue but it has slowed them down in the US though because they cannot do what they have done in other countries because of how slow it moves.

Actually go read their plans and "scenarios" that they have done. The whole covid thing will shock you to your core if you actually open your mind up and see that they had just finished war gaming this exact scenario and have plans on how to use a virus to start their great reset.

Again none of this is conspiracy theories, they openly talk about it and have books about it.

There is a difference between inefficient and incapable.

(07-31-2022, 10:58 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote: There is a difference between inefficient and incapable.

I cannot come up with a scenario where the government could take away our cars.  Any politician that proposed such a thing would be thrown out of office.  

We want to own cars, great big powerful corporations want to sell us cars, and the WEF has no particular power over anything.  They talk a lot.  That's about it.  

What scenario can you see where the government could take away our cars without our permission?

(08-01-2022, 06:15 AM)The Real Marty Wrote:
(07-31-2022, 10:58 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote: There is a difference between inefficient and incapable.

I cannot come up with a scenario where the government could take away our cars.  Any politician that proposed such a thing would be thrown out of office.  

We want to own cars, great big powerful corporations want to sell us cars, and the WEF has no particular power over anything.  They talk a lot.  That's about it.  

What scenario can you see where the government could take away our cars without our permission?

You've got it all wrong dude!

There's a conspiracy to take away everything. One day you'll wake up and find your pants have been taken away by the WEF.

The Gubbermint!!!
R.I.P. Stroudcrowd1