Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
College Prospects - 2023

Who are some of your prospects you're looking forward to seeing this year and potentially in Jacksonville next year? 

I have the following:
Michael Mayer - TE - Notre Dame
Dontay Demus Jr. - WR - Maryland
Kayshon Boutte - WR - LSU
Will Anderson Jr. - DE - Alabama
Antonio Johnson - S - Texas A&M
Peter Skoronski - OT - Northwestern
Joey Porter Jr. - CB - Penn State
Kelee Ringo - CB - Georgia
Trenton Simpson - OLB - Clemson
Cameron Latu - TE - Alabama
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Brock Bowers

Jaxon Smith-Njigba

The guy I want is Kayshon Boutte. He plays position which the Jaguars have yet to address- true #1 (X) receiver. LSU seems to be the place to get receivers from as 2 of the top 3 (Jefferson and Chase) current receivers in the NFL went there. I also love his name and would draft him in every league calling my team "Kiss my Boutte"!

(This post was last modified: 07-30-2022, 09:35 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

Jordan Addison

(07-29-2022, 05:33 PM)jessepeck1213 Wrote: Brock Bowers

He will be a sophomore

(07-30-2022, 09:34 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Jordan Addison

He will be a sophomore

Yeah. Brock was fun to watch last year. Big Bulldogs fan. I think he's in the making to be the best tight end to come out of Georgia since Benjamin Watson within the next two years depending on what he decides to do. He could stand to add a little bit more weight to his frame though for sure.

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(This post was last modified: 08-09-2022, 05:11 PM by HURRICANE!!!. Edited 1 time in total.)

Jordan Addison WR (USC -- formerly with ACC Champion PITT Panthers)

Joey porter junior looks like he was made in a lab to play CB. Also Brenton strange looks like a player. Penn state has been churning our quality TEs lately. He's a name to watch.

The true Freshman QB for Penn State, Kevin Allar, looks promising. 6'5" at 242, he throws a beautiful ball and thinks on his feet. Certainly one to watch.

I wish he was draft eligible this year. If there is one CFB player that I could add to the Jags, it’d be him.

Enjoyed Windmon's game today. 4 sacks

Love this time of the year.
R.I.P. Stroudcrowd1

Boutte having a rough game against the Noles tonight. 5 targets, 1 catch just now in the 4th with a recent drop.

Last one not on him though. QB had him open early on that underneath route. Took way too long to see him.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

(09-04-2022, 10:51 PM)Caldrac Wrote: Boutte having a rough game against the Noles tonight. 5 targets, 1 catch just now in the 4th with a recent drop.

Last one not on him though. QB had him open early on that underneath route. Took way too long to see him.

Already starting drama and hasn't even made it to the pros yet. 

https://twitter.com/CFBTalkDaily/status/...eCAWCrrGvg

No thank you

(09-05-2022, 09:42 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(09-04-2022, 10:51 PM)Caldrac Wrote: Boutte having a rough game against the Noles tonight. 5 targets, 1 catch just now in the 4th with a recent drop.

Already starting drama and hasn't even made it to the pros yet. 

https://twitter.com/CFBTalkDaily/status/...eCAWCrrGvg

No thank you

Yeah. His ego is getting in his way already. I agree. No thank you. What's so sad, is that, in all honesty? Jayden Daniels looked pretty good last night. Not his fault special teams stunk it up. Also, it's Kelly's first year there. Takes time to gel and figure out an identity. FSU is also a historically solid program. SEC Vs. ACC, doesn't matter. FSU gets it's fair share of solid recruits as well.

So, it's not like they got beat by some scrub football team last night. Childish behavior though. Guess he'll try to transfer himself out of there. If I am a scout though? Automatic red flag for me there. It's something I question right off the bat come next year during the interview process. If he thought last night was bad? Wait until you get into the NFL. He'll have weeks like that routinely early on.

(This post was last modified: 09-05-2022, 03:32 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

Smith-Njigba had 2 catches for 3 yards in the ND game.

(This post was last modified: 09-14-2022, 08:26 AM by flgatorsandjags. Edited 1 time in total.)

My too early top guys is

1. Jordan Addison
2. Jalen Carter

Addison is that true number 1 that Trevor needs

(09-14-2022, 08:24 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: My too early top guys is

1. Jordan Addison
2. Jalen Carter

Addison is that true number 1 that Trevor needs
Fun fact about Addison.

He went to High School in Frederick, Maryland which about 5 minutes from my parents house. My younger brother went to HS there since it was built after I went to HS. Went to a random HS football game for Tuscarora and saw this kid play... Absolutely electric and he has become the best route runner in college football.

Some stat check-in's for my picks so far this year:

Michael Mayer - TE - Notre Dame - 13 catches / 135 yards / 1 TD
Dontay Demus Jr. - WR - Maryland - 5 catches / 52 yards
Kayshon Boutte - WR - LSU - 7 catches / 62 yards
Will Anderson Jr. - DE - Alabama - 5 tackles / 1 sack
Antonio Johnson - S - Texas A&M - 17 tackles / 1 sack
Peter Skoronski - OT - Northwestern - Haven't seen him play yet - Will need to look at gamelogs at some point to see if any hits / sacks surrendered
Joey Porter Jr. - CB - Penn State - 9 tackles
Kelee Ringo - CB - Georgia - 3 tackles
Trenton Simpson - OLB - Clemson - 16 tackles
Cameron Latu - TE - Alabama - 4 catches / 28 yards

Andrew Vorhees is probably my other top guy id love for the Jags to get. Was a beast last year and looks to be off to a good start early this year. Would shore up that LG spot

Johnny Wilson is a beast, js