Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Browns vs Jags

I’m anxious to see Devin Lloyd play. When he does finally get some game time it’s probably not going to look promising at first considering all the practice and preseason he misses.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(08-06-2022, 10:03 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: Just don’t play Jake Luton. He’s so bad.

He stinks. Not sure why he's still on the roster. I'd rather have Mike Glennon.

(08-10-2022, 07:37 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Watson to start Friday

Our D is going to get shredded.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

(08-10-2022, 09:36 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote:
(08-08-2022, 08:47 PM)scottyg Wrote: I'd be fine if ETN did not play a single down in the pre-season.

I feel this way about all of our starters.

Not me you cant play scared.  Ask any athlete, they want to play its what they are there for.  No bubble wrap man.

Really good time for me as well

9am Saturday morning

Slide out of bed before 7, play some ball, grab a nice bacon and egg sandwich, coffee and then go back home and watch jags kick sum [BLEEP]

Will it be too much to ask for more than one ball between the uprights? It seems like the easiest position to fill in professional football with multitudes of available players, but I swear, this team just can’t seem to find one. I don’t get it.

Bountygate 2.0?

@@

(08-10-2022, 10:24 PM)surfon Wrote:
(08-10-2022, 09:36 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: I feel this way about all of our starters.

Not me you cant play scared.  Ask any athlete, they want to play its what they are there for.  No bubble wrap man.

Collinsworth said it perfectly last week. Essentially, starters want to get in just enough to re-acclimate to contact. Get your hit, and then get out of the game. Their legs, their stamina, their strategy, that's all workable on the practice field.

I'm not looking to overexpose any key players to injury risk, preseason is for hashing out the bottom of the roster and little else.

Is he gonna show Walker his dong and ask for a happy ending? Buuuuwhaaahahhaaa Laughing Laughing
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

(08-11-2022, 03:35 PM)Jagwired Wrote:

Is he gonna show Walker his dong and ask for a happy ending? Buuuuwhaaahahhaaa Laughing Laughing
I hope Walker hurts him lol

Where's the official game day thread? Is there technical malfunction with the bot?

(08-12-2022, 07:49 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Where's the official game day thread?  Is there technical malfunction with the bot?

Yeah, I slept in this morning.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(08-12-2022, 07:49 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Where's the official game day thread?  Is there technical malfunction with the bot?

Yeah where is Amelia Island Bot?

(08-12-2022, 09:28 AM)JagFanatic24 Wrote:

No idea, he/she/it's been gone for a long time now.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(08-12-2022, 09:28 AM)JagFanatic24 Wrote:

It might just be programed for the regular season.  Week 1 at 12:00 AM GD thread will be posted

I don't know if I'm allowed to ask this but how do I watch this game outside of the Jacksonville area... Is there some way I can stream it

(08-12-2022, 12:36 PM)nejagsfan Wrote: I don't know if I'm allowed to ask this but how do I watch this game outside of the Jacksonville area... Is there some way I can stream it

Why wouldn't you be allowed to ask how to watch the Jags game on a Jags message board?  Lol.  I want to know too though

(08-12-2022, 12:54 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(08-12-2022, 12:36 PM)nejagsfan Wrote: I don't know if I'm allowed to ask this but how do I watch this game outside of the Jacksonville area... Is there some way I can stream it

Why wouldn't you be allowed to ask how to watch the Jags game on a Jags message board?  Lol.  I want to know too though

Wasn't sure if there's some kind of advertisement restrictions... who knows lol... but I would love to know how out of state fans are able to watch this game

NFL + (formerly game pass) streams live preseason if you're a subscriber

(08-12-2022, 01:26 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: NFL + (formerly game pass) streams live preseason if you're a subscriber

I looked All it says... if the game is available in your area you can watch anytime after kickoff... But if it was available in my area wouldn't I'd just be able to watch it on TV lol