Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Browns vs Jags

(08-12-2022, 12:36 PM)nejagsfan Wrote: I don't know if I'm allowed to ask this but how do I watch this game outside of the Jacksonville area... Is there some way I can stream it

These are the sites I use for all outside area content of sports etc. If this is not allowed mods then feel free to remove the links and whoever needs them can PM me. Probably want to make sure you're using an Ad Blocker on those sites as well. Most streaming sites give ads. Better to be safe regardless.

https://www.streameast.xyz/
https://v2.sportsurge.net/

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 08-12-2022, 07:37 PM by CTEisREAL.)

DL is killing Brownies OL.

Walker looks dynamite.
You know you're dealing with a belief system when you get an emotional response. 

(08-10-2022, 09:57 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote:
(08-10-2022, 07:37 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Watson to start Friday

Our D is going to get shredded.

So when is this going to start happening?
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Cleveland looks like us.
You know you're dealing with a belief system when you get an emotional response. 

(08-12-2022, 07:46 PM)RicoTx Wrote:
(08-10-2022, 09:57 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote: Our D is going to get shredded.

So when is this going to start happening?

I've got the crow warming in the microwave and I'm looking forward to chowing down!
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

(08-12-2022, 08:04 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote:
(08-12-2022, 07:46 PM)RicoTx Wrote: So when is this going to start happening?

I've got the crow warming in the microwave and I'm looking forward to chowing down!

[Image: giphy.gif]

(08-12-2022, 07:52 PM)CTEisREAL Wrote: Cleveland looks like us.

Like us last week this is their first game action. The difference is that their opponent isn't in the same boat.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(08-12-2022, 02:09 PM)nejagsfan Wrote:
(08-12-2022, 01:26 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: NFL + (formerly game pass) streams live preseason if you're a subscriber

I looked All it says... if the game is available in your area you can watch anytime after kickoff... But if it was available in my area wouldn't I'd just be able to watch it on TV lol

I've had NFL Game Pass (now known as NFL+) for years.  It's not a bad service, but the only downside is that if you are out of the market, you can't watch the game until the live NFL broadcast in the local market is over.  It's still better than nothing though.  They dropped the price on it this year because they are probably expecting that a lot of people will be having financial challenges this year.  At $79.99, it ends up costing a little less than $5.00/game.
[Image: pqk1i5F.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 08-13-2022, 06:53 AM by The Real Marty. Edited 2 times in total.)

(08-12-2022, 11:29 PM)Portofino43 Wrote:
(08-12-2022, 02:09 PM)nejagsfan Wrote: I looked All it says... if the game is available in your area you can watch anytime after kickoff... But if it was available in my area wouldn't I'd just be able to watch it on TV lol

I've had NFL Game Pass (now known as NFL+) for years.  It's not a bad service, but the only downside is that if you are out of the market, you can't watch the game until the live NFL broadcast in the local market is over.  It's still better than nothing though.  They dropped the price on it this year because they are probably expecting that a lot of people will be having financial challenges this year.  At $79.99, it ends up costing a little less than $5.00/game.

I thought about getting Sunday Ticket, since I spend a lot of the fall at an alternative location out of our TV market, but the only way to get it is to get DirecTV, and I do not want to have a 2-year contract with DirecTV.  This is DirecTV's last year with Sunday Ticket.  The NFL has put it up for bids with the various streaming services, and I will sign up with whatever streaming service gets it.  There's a lot of talk that individual games will be offered, unlike the situation now, where you have to buy the whole season.

I have signed up with NFL+, and it is very poorly written program.  They keep asking if you want to subscribe when you've already subscribed.  And they offer all sorts of "sign in" buttons when you've already signed in.  But it's only something like 80 bucks for the whole season.  I might miss a few games this year, but I'll be able to see a commercial free replay immediately after the game ends.

There is a way you can use a VPN and pretend you are in some other country, and use NFL Gamepass to see live games, but I don't know if I would go that far.  I might be guilty of some crime if I did that.  Petty theft, fraud, something like that.

(08-12-2022, 05:27 PM)Eric1 Wrote:
(08-12-2022, 12:36 PM)nejagsfan Wrote: I don't know if I'm allowed to ask this but how do I watch this game outside of the Jacksonville area... Is there some way I can stream it

These are the sites I use for all outside area content of sports etc. If this is not allowed mods then feel free to remove the links and whoever needs them can PM me. Probably want to make sure you're using an Ad Blocker on those sites as well. Most streaming sites give ads. Better to be safe regardless.

https://www.streameast.xyz/
https://v2.sportsurge.net/

Thanks streameast worked great....NFL plus wouldn't let me watch it..... I'll be using stream east to watch all the preseason games from now on.... I have DirecTV and the NFL package for the regular season

(08-13-2022, 06:47 AM)The Real Marty Wrote:
(08-12-2022, 11:29 PM)Portofino43 Wrote: I've had NFL Game Pass (now known as NFL+) for years.  It's not a bad service, but the only downside is that if you are out of the market, you can't watch the game until the live NFL broadcast in the local market is over.  It's still better than nothing though.  They dropped the price on it this year because they are probably expecting that a lot of people will be having financial challenges this year.  At $79.99, it ends up costing a little less than $5.00/game.

I thought about getting Sunday Ticket, since I spend a lot of the fall at an alternative location out of our TV market, but the only way to get it is to get DirecTV, and I do not want to have a 2-year contract with DirecTV.  This is DirecTV's last year with Sunday Ticket.  The NFL has put it up for bids with the various streaming services, and I will sign up with whatever streaming service gets it.  There's a lot of talk that individual games will be offered, unlike the situation now, where you have to buy the whole season.

I have signed up with NFL+, and it is very poorly written program.  They keep asking if you want to subscribe when you've already subscribed.  And they offer all sorts of "sign in" buttons when you've already signed in.  But it's only something like 80 bucks for the whole season.  I might miss a few games this year, but I'll be able to see a commercial free replay immediately after the game ends.

There is a way you can use a VPN and pretend you are in some other country, and use NFL Gamepass to see live games, but I don't know if I would go that far.  I might be guilty of some crime if I did that.  Petty theft, fraud, something like that.

I've had DirecTV and the NFL package since 98 it's awesome.... Guaranteed games with no hassles!! you'll never miss a game... And the opportunity to watch any game and any team you want....The two year contract goes by quick... And recently since I'm supposedly a valued customer they've been giving me the NFL package free for the past 4 years....

(This post was last modified: 08-13-2022, 09:45 AM by nejagsfan. Edited 1 time in total.)

(08-12-2022, 11:29 PM)Portofino43 Wrote:
(08-12-2022, 02:09 PM)nejagsfan Wrote: I looked All it says... if the game is available in your area you can watch anytime after kickoff... But if it was available in my area wouldn't I'd just be able to watch it on TV lol

If you sign up for DirecTV and get the most basic package the first year they'll give you the NFL package for free... it's cheaper than 80 bucks... After the first year you may have to pay for the NFL package which can be pricey but worth it...no hassles no searching for games.... But after the first year you can always call up and ask for the NFL package for free they're always doing promotions and working with customers.... I haven't paid for the NFL package in 4 years...Now they just keep giving it to me every year for free

(08-13-2022, 09:43 AM)nejagsfan Wrote:
(08-12-2022, 11:29 PM)Portofino43 Wrote: I've had NFL Game Pass (now known as NFL+) for years.  It's not a bad service, but the only downside is that if you are out of the market, you can't watch the game until the live NFL broadcast in the local market is over.  It's still better than nothing though.  They dropped the price on it this year because they are probably expecting that a lot of people will be having financial challenges this year.  At $79.99, it ends up costing a little less than $5.00/game.

If you sign up for DirecTV and get the most basic package the first year they'll give you the NFL package for free... it's cheaper than 80 bucks... After the first year you may have to pay for the NFL package which can be pricey but worth it...no hassles no searching for games.... But after the first year you can always call up and ask for the NFL package for free they're always doing promotions and working with customers.... I haven't paid for the NFL package in 4 years...Now they just keep giving it to me every year for free

They are offering it for free this year, but they are not going to have it next year.  The NFL has put it out to bid with various streaming services like Apple+, Amazon Prime, etc.  We should know in a few months which streaming service won the bid. But it is definitely not on DirecTV next year.

(08-13-2022, 11:04 AM)The Real Marty Wrote:
(08-13-2022, 09:43 AM)nejagsfan Wrote: If you sign up for DirecTV and get the most basic package the first year they'll give you the NFL package for free... it's cheaper than 80 bucks... After the first year you may have to pay for the NFL package which can be pricey but worth it...no hassles no searching for games.... But after the first year you can always call up and ask for the NFL package for free they're always doing promotions and working with customers.... I haven't paid for the NFL package in 4 years...Now they just keep giving it to me every year for free

They are offering it for free this year, but they are not going to have it next year.  The NFL has put it out to bid with various streaming services like Apple+, Amazon Prime, etc.  We should know in a few months which streaming service won the bid. But it is definitely not on DirecTV next year.

Ya they have been saying that for the past decade... And they always give it free for new customers.... Even if they offer it to streaming services I guarantee DirecTV will still have it

(This post was last modified: 08-13-2022, 06:29 PM by The Real Marty. Edited 1 time in total.)

(08-13-2022, 02:35 PM)nejagsfan Wrote:
(08-13-2022, 11:04 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: They are offering it for free this year, but they are not going to have it next year.  The NFL has put it out to bid with various streaming services like Apple+, Amazon Prime, etc.  We should know in a few months which streaming service won the bid. But it is definitely not on DirecTV next year.

Ya they have been saying that for the past decade... And they always give it free for new customers.... Even if they offer it to streaming services I guarantee DirecTV will still have it

Absolutely not.  The DIRECTV contract is up and they are not a part of the bidding for the new contract.

(08-13-2022, 06:27 PM)The Real Marty Wrote:
(08-13-2022, 02:35 PM)nejagsfan Wrote: Ya they have been saying that for the past decade... And they always give it free for new customers.... Even if they offer it to streaming services I guarantee DirecTV will still have it

Absolutely not.  The DIRECTV contract is up and they are not a part of the bidding for the new contract.

Dumb question, i know,  but to be certain, we're talking 2023 right? 

(Direct TV has it for 2022?)

(08-13-2022, 07:02 PM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(08-13-2022, 06:27 PM)The Real Marty Wrote: Absolutely not.  The DIRECTV contract is up and they are not a part of the bidding for the new contract.

Dumb question, i know,  but to be certain, we're talking 2023 right? 

(Direct TV has it for 2022?)

Correct

(08-13-2022, 02:35 PM)nejagsfan Wrote: Ya they have been saying that for the past decade... And they always give it free for new customers.... Even if they offer it to streaming services I guarantee DirecTV will still have it

Hoping Amazon Prime gets it but I’ve heard rumors Apple is gonna get it.

(08-13-2022, 08:31 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(08-13-2022, 06:27 PM)The Real Marty Wrote: Absolutely not.  The DIRECTV contract is up and they are not a part of the bidding for the new contract.
Hoping Amazon Prime gets it but I’ve heard rumors Apple is gonna get it.

Same here.  Whoever gets it, I'll be happy to pay for it, within reason of course.  I already have Amazon Prime, but if Apple gets it, fine with me.  I just don't want to get involved in a two year contract with DirecTV.

Great leave it to goodell to ruin a good thing.... I have a feeling if it goes through a streaming service it'll be disastrous.... Down service... lagging etc