Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
*** Official Game Thread - Browns @ Jags ***

Because flgatesnjags demanded it, here's your game day thread. Starters play a bit tonight and the crowd gets a Crack at DeShawn. Y'all enjoy the day and night.

Thoughts, commentary, ruminations, and oh so much snark coming your way all day and night.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

ah, I can rest easy now.

TY FLSG

Go jags. Looking forward to hopefully seeing a little more life out of the team with starters getting some time tonight.

can't wait to see the starters play and just some more Jaguars Football.

go jags.

In honor of DeShaun Watson, I am going to watch the game wearing only a towel.

(08-12-2022, 10:58 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: In honor of DeShaun Watson, I am going to watch the game wearing only a towel.

Don't forget the lotion.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

(08-12-2022, 10:58 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: In honor of DeShaun Watson, I am going to watch the game wearing only a towel.

a game-winning FG as time expires would be quite a happy ending.

Hoping the pass rush shows up to welcome Desean back into the NFL properly.

Has anyone heard if Garrett is playing tonight? I'd like to see how our OL holds up against some dominant pass rushers

Does anyone know if there will be a stream available for the game tonight?

Ditto. I had to go out of town and I'd like to watch it.

(This post was last modified: 08-12-2022, 04:19 PM by The Real Marty. Edited 3 times in total.)

(08-12-2022, 04:08 PM)TownCenterJag Wrote: Does anyone know if there will be a stream available for the game tonight?

There is a stream for out of market locations available on NFL+.  It is only available if you are outside of our television market.  For $29.95 you can get all the preseason games streamed live.  

Go to nfl.com and click on NFL+.

But if you decide to buy it, when you register your address, don't put it in your Jacksonville address it'll say you are in the market and can't see the game.

(08-12-2022, 04:15 PM)The Real Marty Wrote:
(08-12-2022, 04:08 PM)TownCenterJag Wrote: Does anyone know if there will be a stream available for the game tonight?

There is a stream for out of market locations available on NFL+.  It is only available if you are outside of our television market.  For $29.95 you can get all the preseason games streamed live.  

But if you decide to buy it, when you register your address, don't put it in your Jacksonville address it'll say you are in the market and can't see the game.

It's actually 4.99.  I just bought it but they are showing the Jags game on CBS in my area

(08-12-2022, 04:26 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(08-12-2022, 04:15 PM)The Real Marty Wrote: There is a stream for out of market locations available on NFL+.  It is only available if you are outside of our television market.  For $29.95 you can get all the preseason games streamed live.  

It's actually 4.99.  I just bought it but they are showing the Jags game on CBS in my area

Yes you are right I was quoting the annual charge.  Also there is a free one week trial.

I posted some links in the other "Browns vs Jags" thread for streaming for those who might need it. That is where I'll be watching the game tonight.

Bout to go get a few asada tacos from the taco truck down the road and enjoy the game  Banana

Is Devin Lloyd playing?

(08-12-2022, 05:54 PM)Jagsman Wrote: Is Devin Lloyd playing?

No

(08-12-2022, 05:54 PM)Jagsman Wrote: Is Devin Lloyd playing?

They said they're hoping to get him back on the field next week. Hes been doing sideline stuff on his own for most of camp so far while he nurses his hammy.

Ughhh..

7pm Browns @ Jags
7pm Yanks @ Bosox

I mean COME ON!!
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

(08-12-2022, 09:07 AM)JagsFanSince95 Wrote: Go jags. Looking forward to hopefully seeing a little more life out of the team with starters getting some time tonight.

(08-12-2022, 09:29 AM)icey14 Wrote: can't wait to see the starters play and just some more Jaguars Football.

go jags.

Thanks guys!  I’m rooting for you too! You go you two!