Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
*** Official Game Thread - Browns @ Jags ***

Something out of nuthin'
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I like how ETN is running.

NH3...
"AZANE"

Etienne wants to show out.

Is this the brownies starting d?
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

[BLEEP] stream crashing you [BLEEP] kidding me right now....

I'm getting so hyped for this year
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

Manhertz > Ingram

Lawrence looks more poised and in command out there. Etienne is quick as hell!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(This post was last modified: 08-12-2022, 07:22 PM by EricC85.)

(08-12-2022, 07:20 PM)Eric1 Wrote: [BLEEP] stream crashing you [BLEEP] kidding me right now....

Oh man this is the best drive in 4 years bro hope it comes back

Come on give me 7 here jaga

Lawrence just gunning it into traffic.

3-0

NH3...
"AZANE"

Wow.. they accidentally got a FG
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

(08-12-2022, 11:58 AM)Mikey Wrote:
(08-12-2022, 10:58 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: In honor of DeShaun Watson, I am going to watch the game wearing only a towel.

a game-winning FG as time expires would be quite a happy ending.

Let’s go JJ’s.
Respect the game.  Play with a sense of urgency. 

1.)  Take care of the ball.  Win the turnover battle.

2.)  It's all about 3rd down.  Win on 3rd down to win the game.

3.) Playmakers make plays.  The only reason that you put your uniform on is to make plays. In order to EARN your paycheck, you must make plays.  

Learn from the great collapse of 2023.  

Still great drive I'll take it

(08-12-2022, 07:20 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: Is this the brownies starting d?
Delpit is out there. So, yeah. Didnt see Garret though.

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

Well that was a nice drive. Bologna red zone attempt.

(08-12-2022, 07:20 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: Is this the brownies starting d?

Greedy, Delpit, and Takitaki are all young guys, so not sure.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(08-12-2022, 07:20 PM)Eric1 Wrote: [BLEEP] stream crashing you [BLEEP] kidding me right now....

You may need a better link.  Some guy posted some links in the other thread.  

Big Grin

(08-12-2022, 07:23 PM)EricC85 Wrote: Still great drive I'll take it
Same. Not a bad start. Didn't see the TE's involved yet in that drive passing game wise. Which means we might on that 2nd drive.

Very nice first drive (and first defensive series).