Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Random Fresh takes from Jaguars vs Steelers first half.

Competition brings out the best in a team. Little pushing Taylor may pay off.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Etn did have a little limp going back to the sideline. I still find myself worried if he gets up after each run. That will prly take a bit of time to end.

One of the most important things I have noticed is how smoothly this team operates under Doug Pederson. There's no apparent confusion about who is supposed to come in or out of the game, guys seem to know their assignments, and I don't remember any false starts. I'm sure we must have had some false starts, but I don't remember any. There are a lot of things to iron out on the field, like doing better in the red zone, scoring more points, and all that, but mentally, this team is running very smoothly. We don't shoot ourselves in the foot like we did constantly all of last year.

(08-23-2022, 06:40 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: One of the most important things I have noticed is how smoothly this team operates under Doug Pederson.  There's no apparent confusion about who is supposed to come in or out of the game, guys seem to know their assignments, and I don't remember any false starts.  I'm sure we must have had some false starts, but I don't remember any.  There are a lot of things to iron out on the field, like doing better in the red zone, scoring more points, and all that, but mentally, this team is running very smoothly.  We don't shoot ourselves in the foot like we did constantly all of last year.

I second this motion.

NH3...
"AZANE"

(This post was last modified: 08-23-2022, 08:08 AM by Mikey.)

(08-22-2022, 05:20 PM)Newton Wrote: Competition brings out the best in a team. Little pushing Taylor may pay off.

My concern is that Little doesn't have a lot of push. Not from what I've seen in games thusfar.

(08-23-2022, 06:40 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: One of the most important things I have noticed is how smoothly this team operates under Doug Pederson.  There's no apparent confusion about who is supposed to come in or out of the game, guys seem to know their assignments, and I don't remember any false starts.  I'm sure we must have had some false starts, but I don't remember any.  There are a lot of things to iron out on the field, like doing better in the red zone, scoring more points, and all that, but mentally, this team is running very smoothly.  We don't shoot ourselves in the foot like we did constantly all of last year.

yes, discipline is there, and it's very welcome.

You can tell Doug is a details guy.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(08-23-2022, 08:07 AM)Mikey Wrote:
(08-22-2022, 05:20 PM)Newton Wrote: Competition brings out the best in a team. Little pushing Taylor may pay off.

My concern is that Little doesn't have a lot of push. Not from what I've seen in games thusfar.

yes, discipline is there, and it's very welcome.

You can tell Doug is a details guy.

Maybe it was just the angle or maybe Bartch is huge, but Little looks like he has narrow shoulders - that interview he did with Bartch a while back, Bartch looked like he was almost a foot wider in the chest and shoulders.
How much power can be packed into the narrow frame?

I'm probably full of it.