Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
team to beat in division

(09-23-2023, 10:49 AM)JaguarJosh2 Wrote: I feel like maybe we just aren't a good team.  Had all the hope in the world that we'd be the class of the division and maybe the conference.  Now I'm just hoping we're still at least decent and playoff viable.  It's a what have you done for me lately league and that stunk bad.

https://youtu.be/qi1LMIUOOAI?si=LGxLDxbpqhjqS0lk

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Dammit, I want a tinhorn fan to come in here, stick the knife in and twist. We deserve it.

(This post was last modified: 09-24-2023, 08:19 PM by BattleRedBlood. Edited 1 time in total.)

(09-24-2023, 07:43 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Dammit, I want a tinhorn fan to come in here, stick the knife in and twist. We deserve it.

Texans fan here. No knife twisting required. Houston has historically done well in Jacksonville, but I'm willing to bet the Jaguars still end the season with a better record. 

Next season is where I think the fireworks begin.

Good luck the rest of the way Jags fans.

(09-24-2023, 08:19 PM)BattleRedBlood Wrote:
(09-24-2023, 07:43 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Dammit, I want a tinhorn fan to come in here, stick the knife in and twist. We deserve it.

Texans fan here. No knife twisting required. Houston has historically done well in Jacksonville, but I'm willing to bet the Jaguars still end the season with a better record. 

Change your avatar man.

(09-24-2023, 08:49 PM)BaLLin4Life Wrote:
(09-24-2023, 08:19 PM)BattleRedBlood Wrote: Texans fan here. No knife twisting required. Houston has historically done well in Jacksonville, but I'm willing to bet the Jaguars still end the season with a better record. 

Change your avatar man.
Eww. Thanks for the tip. Hadn't posted here since that massage aficionado was a Texan.

(09-25-2023, 12:49 PM)BattleRedBlood Wrote:
(09-24-2023, 08:49 PM)BaLLin4Life Wrote: Change your avatar man.
Eww. Thanks for the tip. Hadn't posted here since that massage aficionado was a Texan.

Haha.

Looks like you all found something worth keeping in that QB.

See you in November

CJ and Deshaun both looked really good yesterday. Imagine if both teams are contending for Divisional titles when the Browns travel to Houston to face the Texans on December 24th at 1pm .....

GET YOUR POPCORN OUT !!!

(09-25-2023, 04:34 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: CJ and Deshaun both looked really good yesterday.  Imagine if both teams are contending for Divisional titles when the Browns travel to Houston to face the Texans on December 24th at 1pm .....

GET YOUR POPCORN OUT !!!

Hold up. The Texans beat us, but don’t get too crazy on how good they will be this year.

Team to beat ? Simple, all of them
A new broom always sweeps clean.

Texans.

Currently taking it to the Steelers. My opinion may change if the Steelers come back to win.

Texans defense is actually good.
Black Jaguar: Yeah, it's a thing.

It was always the Jags!!!!

How are the Bengals this inept? Titans are not good this year.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

(10-01-2023, 03:31 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote: How are the Bengals this inept? Titans are not good this year.

My thoughts exactly. Seems like Burrow is playing through a quad injury? Still no excuses if you good enough to start you better perform and Burrow is dissapointing. It seems that the AFC isnt as scary as we first thought.

As far as Tacks goes - I'm not sure how their winning? They are not a good team but i think Vrabel is probably one if not the best coach in the league.

(09-29-2023, 11:13 PM)Jag149 Wrote: Team to  beat ?  Simple, all of them

....including ourselves, at times.

(10-01-2023, 09:31 PM)BaLLin4Life Wrote:
(10-01-2023, 03:31 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote: How are the Bengals this inept? Titans are not good this year.

My thoughts exactly. Seems like Burrow is playing through a quad injury? Still no excuses if you good enough to start you better perform and Burrow is dissapointing. It seems that the AFC isnt as scary as we first thought.

As far as Tacks goes - I'm not sure how their winning? They are not a good team but i think Vrabel is probably one if not the best coach in the league.

It's a calf, hurt in the preseason and probably came back too soon. The team has stunk out loud at addressing the line in both darft and FA. OLM is probably beside himself over that.

I haven't watched a LOT of bungles gameplay, but I have to imagine unstable leg is going to affect his throws, but the crepe paper line in front of him is the bigger factor. I have a feeling if they keep losing and losing bad either they put Burrow on IR for a bit, fire the coach, or both.

Tacks are the equivalent of that grizzled veteran who sticks on a roster - been around long enough to know the tricks. May not have the speed to outrun the young guns, but still will make enough plays to get by. I don't see them going on an epic run, but they'll be good enough that you can't take them lightly or they will burn you.