Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
*** Official Game Thread - Jags @ falcons ***

Number 60 is horrible

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

The OL definitely isn't doing Snoop any favors

(08-27-2022, 03:55 PM)Eric1 Wrote: The OL definitely isn't doing Snoop any favors

We'll see what the other running backs do. It's not encouraging though but we already know our depth is bad.

Don't know why, but I thought the game started at 7. Bummed I missed the first quarter. Anything worth noting?

6-7

NH3...
"AZANE"

(08-27-2022, 03:58 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: Don't know why, but I thought the game started at 7. Bummed I missed the first quarter. Anything worth noting?

Tim Jones balling out, and the defense got a pick on the first play.

Perry is so bad lol

Nice. Who got the pick? Did any first stringers play?

Reserve o line is awful. Better hope we stay healthy in that unit.

(08-27-2022, 04:00 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: Nice. Who got the pick? Did any first stringers play?

Thomas and no. McCort was money from 54 after the pick.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

First stringers? I dont think any second stringers played lol what a joke of a game.

(08-27-2022, 03:46 PM)Flagler Jagsfan Wrote: Snoop seems like a just a guy. Could easily pick up a cut RB in a week and they take the 3rd RB spot.

I agree. Watch and see who is available soon when teams cut down to 53

(This post was last modified: 08-27-2022, 04:05 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

Good to see Lloyd out there

Quarterman is just too slow, he can't cover

When did sixty yard punts become the norm in the nfl, man, i missed that memo.

One of the kickers is 2 - 2
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

(08-27-2022, 04:02 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(08-27-2022, 04:00 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: Nice. Who got the pick? Did any first stringers play?

Thomas and no. McCort was money from 54 after the pick.

Thanks

(08-27-2022, 04:02 PM)surfon Wrote: First stringers? I dont think any second stringers played lol what a joke of a game.

If there's a game to miss, it's this one. I'm not so invested I need to scrutinize the third string. I would have liked to watch Lloyd, though. Just watched the last offensive series and Perry doesn't seem like much of an upgrade over Luton at this point. We need to get a legit backup.

(08-27-2022, 03:52 PM)SeldomRite Wrote:
(08-27-2022, 03:50 PM)cincyjacket Wrote: Looks to me like he's doing too little. He's not even trying.

He looks to me like he's just a bad needs pick.

Could be what you say, but seems to me the gets the ball and he is staring at a defensive player. Then tries to bounce out and gets caught. Better off if he plows ahead.
A new broom always sweeps clean.

(08-27-2022, 03:47 PM)SeldomRite Wrote:
(08-27-2022, 03:43 PM)Firesky Wrote: He's the next Chad Owens, Charles Sharon, Armon Binns, we always fall in love with a guy who flashes this time of year. I just don't know if he justifies keeping 6 WR's

What if he's actually the next Keelan Cole?

I'd be thrilled but I don't see the physical traits like Cole's speed in Tim Jones. I'm sure he's fine as a WR5/6 but I'd rather see if there's a better talent out there during final cuts for that roster spot and put Jones on the PS I doubt we're at risk of losing him imho
Championship Formula:

1) Draft Trevor Lawrence!
2) Play good physical Defense! 
3) Keep 91% of the roster healthy!
4) ???
5) Blank #2
6) CHAMPIONSHIP!!!

(08-27-2022, 04:07 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote:
(08-27-2022, 04:02 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Thomas and no. McCort was money from 54 after the pick.

Thanks

(08-27-2022, 04:02 PM)surfon Wrote: First stringers?  I dont think any second stringers played lol what a joke of a game.

If there's a game to miss, it's this one. I'm not so invested I need to scrutinize the third string. I would have liked to watch Lloyd, though. Just watched the last offensive series and Perry doesn't seem like much of an upgrade over Luton at this point. We need to get a legit backup.

CJ Bethard is our backup.

(08-27-2022, 04:03 PM)Jag88 Wrote:
(08-27-2022, 03:46 PM)Flagler Jagsfan Wrote: Snoop seems like a just a guy. Could easily pick up a cut RB in a week and they take the 3rd RB spot.

I agree. Watch and see who is available soon when teams cut down to 53

He looks like a rookie free agent level player, and they traded up to take him in the fourth round, looks like a miss.

Drafting a running back before the fifth round should only be done when the back has a strong attribute of some kind. Exceptional size, exceptional speed, etc. Don't waste draft picks on guys that don't push the pile or out run guys.