Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Tailgate Keg Grill

Retired season ticket holder selling off the ultimate conversation piece.  I have a keg that was converted into a gas grill, custom made and fits into a 2” hitch.  It is all stainless steel and the pipe from the receiver to the grill allows you to drop the tailgate while in use.  Included is all of the cooking utensils you will ever need (also stainless), a conversion hose that allows you to use a 20lb tank, a fitting that allows you to refill small bottles from a 20lb bottle, a 9x9 straight leg Jaguar pop-up, and the hardware to support the grill while in transport.  $250 takes it all as well as a few additional surprises.  I would love to post photos if I only knew how.  The value of the metal is close to what I am asking but I would rather pass this grill on to the next generation of Jag fans.
Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Not gonna lie, that sounds pretty damn cool.

(08-28-2022, 06:49 PM)Jags Wrote: Not gonna lie, that sounds pretty damn cool.

Message sent.
Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.