Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Do you trust Bradley with Bortles in his prime?

Bortles is on the verge of becoming a force in the league. Is having Gus at the lead just wasting his time?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

No I do not trust Bradley with Bortles in his prime years.

Nope.
Make the Jags Great Again
Blake Bortles......YOU'RE FIRED!
Dave Caldwell.....YOU'RE FIRED!

As JW would say, the only way to Maximus Bortles Prime is to sign Shayne Graham.

I'll let you know in four years when BB5 is in his prime.

Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

Absolutely not. Bortles hasn't hit his prime yet, though. He's going to take the next step as an above average QB this year, and after that he'll start to enter his prime.

At this point, I don't trust Bradley with my 7 year old's AYSO soccer team...  Well, actually...  

He'd be a really great U-8 AYSO soccer coach.  All the ice cream runs after each game would be pretty great.  The fact that he wouldn't get upset after losses also seems like it would be a good fit for my daughter.

I think he might have a future in coaching after all.

(This post was last modified: 09-07-2016, 07:33 PM by leopold332002.)

Blake Bortles has a prime? I'm asking because according to what I have read on this message forum some in this fan base thinks he's a garbage time stat, bad decision making, inaccurate bum. Well I for one think blake is going to be a star when he's finished developing as a QB.
[Image: giphy.gif]

I trust Greg Olsen and Nathaniel Hackett with Bortles.

Nope.

That brings up a great topic. Flip it on the other side of the ball.

Do you trust Bradley when Smith, Fowler, Jack, Ramsey, Day and Colvin in their prime.

(This post was last modified: 09-07-2016, 09:07 PM by SeldomRite.)

Nope, a lot of successful QBs win big early in their careers when they have great head coaches. Big Ben, Tom Brady, Russell Wilson. Those guys all won a superbowl in their first few years in the league. Anyone thinking Bortles isn't in his prime in 2016 doesn't understand what a QBs prime is. Gus can't be canned quick enough. The jaguars need to find a real head coach.

(This post was last modified: 09-07-2016, 09:25 PM by jaguarmvp.)

Quote:Bortles is on the verge of becoming a force in the league. Is having Gus at the lead just wasting his time?
Olsen seems more competent but Gus is horrible

[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

I don't worry about it since he leaves the good coaches alone. I do worry that the rest of the team will hinder a very good offense until the coaching catches up on those teams.

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Quote:Nope.

Do you trust Bradley when Smith, Fowler, Jack, Ramsey, Day and Colvin in their prime.

Oh hell no I don't.

I wonder what Bruce Arians or Tom Belichick could do with Bortles. 

Quote:I wonder what Bruce Arians or Tom Belichick could do with Bortles.

Future Hofer

Not at all.

This team needs a change at head coach and I hope it happens next offseason.

We should be attractive to coaching candidates with the talent we have plus Bortles.

Blake isnt in his prime and Gus wont be here when he is

What a useless question.  I don't trust Gus Bradley with CHenne...I'm making a new thread.

[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

The defense is where the concern lies. Wash seems to have done a good job coaching the interior DL, so Day is probably safe.

The DEs, LBs, and DBs haven't progressed at all under this coaching staff. Not a single one.

"Why should I give information to you when all you want to do is find something wrong with it?"