Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Do you trust Bradley with Bortles in his prime?

Quote:He sure does put up good numbers in garbage time, not so good numbers when the game is tight.

I read where BB threw 22 TDS when we were winning or losing by 7 points.

I don't have a link but that's pretty impressive.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 09-08-2016, 04:18 PM by leopold332002.)

Quote:I read where BB threw 22 TDS when we were winning or losing by 7 points.

I don't have a link but that's pretty impressive.
Man, you can't say that because they don't want to hear the truth base on the fact it doesn't fit their narrative. 

[Image: giphy.gif]

Bortles, Hurns, and Robinson are gonna be lit for the next 7 years. Whatch and see.

(This post was last modified: 09-08-2016, 10:12 PM by CSO14.)

Quote:Didn't Blake have a banner year, last year, under Gus?  SMH.... You tools kill me...
You must not understand the question...Gus is a terrible coach which equals losses.  No matter how good Blake plays, Gus will not have the rest of the team keeping up to finish games.

Your critical thinking kills me...

[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

Quote:You must not understand the question...Gus is a terrible coach which equals losses.  No matter how good Blake plays, Gus will not have the rest of the team keeping up to finish games.

Your critical thinking kills me...
The question was " Do you trust Bradley with Bortles in his prime"?  Pay attention...

[Image: Welcome%20to%20Duval_zps4z3erxne.jpg]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I wouldn't trust Gus with crayons and a pre-k coloring book. 

Honestly, as much as I poke fun at coach Gussy and his antics I just can't judge him yet ... man. I mean he goes out there and competes man. Full effort man. Love it man. When he goes down he just pops right up, and calls it a learning experience man! YEAH man! Seriously though, this year defines his coaching. He knows it as well. Pressure is on ice cream/pizza/dance party magician! Better pop a sundae out that hat. Beyers only!