Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Chomp chomp

Wow!!! Might give up 300yards rushing tonight with the way it's going

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Yea were just not that good this year still new team maybe towards end of year they get it together but it's sloppy right now. Georgia/Alabama probably Tennessee are going to crush this team
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

Time to put in Kitna

AR15 does not look ready for the NFL lol, he can't complete a proper pass.

(This post was last modified: 09-18-2022, 04:44 AM by NewJagsCity. Edited 1 time in total.)

Gators should have lost this game. USF special teams gifted it to them with the botched snap that pushed them into 3rd and long yardage, and the botched hold on the tying FG attempt. UF may not win an SEC game this year.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

(This post was last modified: 09-18-2022, 11:51 AM by RicoTx. Edited 1 time in total.)

Richardson is horrible.  I don’t see where all of this hype came from.  Most of all I’m surprised he’s allowed to wear Saint Timothy’s number.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(09-18-2022, 10:48 AM)RicoTx Wrote: Richardson is horrible.  I don’t see where all of this hype came from.  Most of all I’m surprised he’s allowed to wear Saint Timothy’s number.

Just another running QB with good arm strength and terrible decision making. I had high hopes but he still makes the same idiotic INTs he has since showing up to UF.
Napier is gonna have to find HIS guy.
My gators are gonna struggle win enough to barely be bowl eligible this year I guess.
Tenn, UGA are losses for sure.  A&M, LSU who knows. Should beat Scar and Vandy though.

Richardson appears to be one of those QBs that was good when he was used on a temporary basis but now that he's a starter, opponents are watching his game film and game planning against him so his weaknesses are being severely exposed.

(09-21-2022, 09:05 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: Richardson appears to be one of those QBs that was good when he was used on a temporary basis but now that he's a starter, opponents are watching his game film and game planning against him so his weaknesses are being severely exposed.

His weaknesses is accuracy.

(09-21-2022, 04:15 AM)Kane Wrote:
(09-18-2022, 10:48 AM)RicoTx Wrote: Richardson is horrible.  I don’t see where all of this hype came from.  Most of all I’m surprised he’s allowed to wear Saint Timothy’s number.

Just another running QB with good arm strength and terrible decision making. I had high hopes but he still makes the same idiotic INTs he has since showing up to UF.
My gators are gonna struggle win enough to barely be bowl eligible this year I guess.
Tenn, UGA are losses for sure.  A&M, LSU who knows. Should beat Scar and Vandy though.
(09-21-2022, 09:05 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: Richardson appears to be one of those QBs that was good when he was used on a temporary basis but now that he's a starter, opponents are watching his game film and game planning against him so his weaknesses are being severely exposed.
The guy can't make decisions and can't throw. He was hyped up because he has good speed and size. I'm not sure what scouts actually said he would be drafted in the top 15 but they should be fired. He hasn't even been a starter before and they were claiming him to be a top QB.

UF doesn't use him right though. They need to go back to the run first offense if they want a chance because forcing him into a pocket passing QB exposes how bad he is.

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk

(This post was last modified: 09-24-2022, 01:48 PM by RicoTx. Edited 1 time in total.)

(09-24-2022, 12:37 PM)p_rushing Wrote:
(09-21-2022, 04:15 AM)Kane Wrote: Just another running QB with good arm strength and terrible decision making. I had high hopes but he still makes the same idiotic INTs he has since showing up to UF.
The guy can't make decisions and can't throw. He was hyped up because he has good speed and size. I'm not sure what scouts actually said he would be drafted in the top 15 but they should be fired. He hasn't even been a starter before and they were claiming him to be a top QB.

UF doesn't use him right though. They need to go back to the run first offense if they want a chance because forcing him into a pocket passing QB exposes how bad he is.

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk

I disagree that he can’t throw.  He has a rocket arm but horrible accuracy and is a terrible decision maker.This also factors into the ‘run first offense’.  I think they ARE calling plenty of RPOs but he such a bad decision maker that he misses some great opportunities for long runs.  At least that’s what I was seeing in the USF and UK games.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Chomp Chomp lolol

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

Seasons over we're going to have at least 4 losses now
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

The let AR use his legs yesterday and he got his confidence back. He had over 500 yards, defense lost us that game yesterday

Florida reminds me so much of LSU. So many talented players that are not in sync, a new head coach, and no consistency at the QB position.

EW who?
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

(09-27-2022, 10:41 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote: EW who?

Eastern Washington University
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(09-29-2022, 01:29 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: https://twitter.com/MrGo30/status/157553...hNKHh_5lkA

Hilarious  !!