Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Chomp chomp

(12-07-2022, 07:16 PM)Caldrac Wrote: He's making a mistake leaving Florida. I see him as a poor man's Justin Fields at the next level. He needs a year to sit and adjust at the minimum.

Could see him in Carolina, Houston or Indianapolis but not until the 2nd RD and even then I think you're taking too much of a risk value wise.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

Agreed completely.

He will have to go to a team that develops QBs and is given time to develop.

What's more likely to happen is he's a mid round draft pick at best, and gets stuck in a team thatwon't develop him.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

So.. RGIII (2.0) or no?

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

(12-07-2022, 07:28 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: So.. RGIII (2.0) or no?

Seeems to have a sturdier build than RGIII.

Will need a more patient coach.

(12-07-2022, 07:34 PM)Bullseye Wrote:
(12-07-2022, 07:28 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: So.. RGIII (2.0) or no?

Seeems to have a sturdier build than RGIII.

This. He's built. He has talent. He just has to have somebody patient and capable of cultivating his potential.

With Geno Smith at 32 years of age. Seattle would be a great landing spot for him. Sit a year or two if Smith keeps killing it up there but having Richardson waiting in the wings is perfect.

[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(12-07-2022, 07:47 PM)Caldrac Wrote:
(12-07-2022, 07:34 PM)Bullseye Wrote: Seeems to have a sturdier build than RGIII.

This. He's built. He has talent. He just has to have somebody patient and capable of cultivating his potential.

With Geno Smith at 32 years of age. Seattle would be a great landing spot for him. Sit a year or two if Smith keeps killing it up there but having Richardson waiting in the wings is perfect.

Given he will have a good OL, running game, and receivers around him, Seattle would seem a good place for him.  The only concern is how much continuity they will have.  Pete Carroll won't be around forever.

Big fella is a terrible passer, but a great athlete with a strong arm. He either needs to switch positions or find a team that has lots of time to help him develop some accuracy in a 'slash' role. I don't see him starring, particularly as a QB, but I can see him having a good career at the next level.

[Image: 516soy-Lu-YTL.jpg]

lolololol

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

Gonna be a long season
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

(This post was last modified: 08-31-2023, 10:23 PM by Caldrac.)

Yep. This game is fugly for Florida. Just can't do anything right offensively.

Utah does play good defense though. I feel like they've had a number of solid to good prospects enter the NFL over the last few years.
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

That was my first time watching the gators play
What a [BLEEP] show it was lol

Nothing went right

Over/under with Napier making it through the season?
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Hey Gator fans. Look on the bright side.

At least now you know you can spend your Saturdays doing something else!

Go Terps!

(09-01-2023, 07:54 AM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: Over/under with Napier making it through the season?

That was horrible. If they play like this in their next game, Napier is toast. 

I simply don’t understand how a coach, given that amount of resources, can field a team looking so utterly unprepared.

(09-01-2023, 07:59 AM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(09-01-2023, 07:54 AM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: Over/under with Napier making it through the season?

I simply don’t understand how a coach, given that amount of resources, can field a team looking so utterly unprepared.

I see you have repressed memories of the Urban Blight season already!
I don't think Napier is as 'distracted', but in today's world nothing would surprise me

(09-01-2023, 10:38 AM)Mikey Wrote:
(09-01-2023, 07:59 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: That was horrible. If they play like this in their next game, Napier is toast. 

I see you have repressed memories of the Urban Blight season already!
I don't think Napier is as 'distracted', but in today's world nothing would surprise me

I asked a coworker (and Gator homer) this morning if Napier has a bar in Ohio.

(09-01-2023, 10:52 AM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(09-01-2023, 10:38 AM)Mikey Wrote: I see you have repressed memories of the Urban Blight season already!

I asked a coworker (and Gator homer) this morning if Napier has a bar in Ohio.

Was he vacationing in Cayman, Nebraska?
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(09-01-2023, 07:55 AM)Cleatwood Wrote: Hey Gator fans. Look on the bright side.

At least now you know you can spend your Saturdays doing something else!

Go Terps!

You know your team is in bad shape a person from a Lacrosse School starts talking trash on your football team.

(09-01-2023, 07:59 AM)homebiscuit Wrote:

Napier has been given the keys to the kingdom compared to the previous coaches and he still is unable to do diddly squat with the team. How good could Mullen have been if he was given the additional staff and support Napier got as a relatively unknown??
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(09-01-2023, 01:06 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:
(09-01-2023, 07:59 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: That was horrible. If they play like this in their next game, Napier is toast. 

Napier has been given the keys to the kingdom compared to the previous coaches and he still is unable to do diddly squat with the team. How good could Mullen have been if he was given the additional staff and support Napier got as a relatively unknown??

Yep. Not to mention Florida taxpayers put nearly $8M in his bank account as well. I’m thinking UF’s AD needs to go too.

How a real coach behaves. 

https://youtube.com/shorts/Yjyin2Aw9vM?s...FhobWNdIPx