Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Nice BR article on A-Rob

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I love it. Thanks for posting.

The article does a great job pointing out just how much ARob has developed as a player under this coaching staff. He joined the team as a likely #2 WR earning a living as a possession receiver in a typical flanker role, but developed into one of the best split-ends in the game. Come to think about it, Hurns developed from an undrafted guy into an elite WR as well. The move to get Coach Sullivan was absolutely genius. This team simply would not be the same without him.

I was just thinking about the days when we had Jimmy and Keenan, but could never find a good #3. Now we have six WRs on the roster, three more on IR, and a couple more on injured lists, and they all look good. Duval has become a WR factory, and it starts at the top with a couple elite WRs named Allen.

'02

Quote:The article does a great job pointing out just how much ARob has developed as a player under this coaching staff. He joined the team as a likely #2 WR earning a living as a possession receiver in a typical flanker role, but developed into one of the best split-ends in the game. Come to think about it, Hurns developed from an undrafted guy into an elite WR as well. The move to get Coach Sullivan was absolutely genius. This team simply would not be the same without him.

I was just thinking about the days when we had Jimmy and Keenan, but could never find a good #3. Now we have six WRs on the roster, three more on IR, and a couple more on injured lists, and they all look good. Duval has become a WR factory, and it starts at the top with a couple elite WRs named Allen.

:yes: One interesting comment was about having "too many guys" with Greene, Lee, Walters, and several others along with the Allens.

Love this article. Perfect example of the culture change that has gone down in Jacksonville. Hurns, Robinson, and Bortles are some lunch-pail type guys. If the same thing happens on defense, and it looks like it will, with Ramsey, Jack, and Fowler, our team is due for a very solid, young roster that is always busting butt to get better.
No commercial messages in sigs

(This post was last modified: 09-08-2016, 08:44 AM by David4499.)

When the rest of the league sees the contract that AROB is going to get, they're all going to want to call Jacksonville home.

I ain't no monkey... I'm an ape. Banana

Quote:When the rest of the league sees the contract that AROB is going to get, they're all going to want to call Jacksonville home.

And he will be well-deserving.
No commercial messages in sigs

Great article to read.

[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...

I will take A Rob over OBJ any day!