Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Week 1 talk

Going to be a good one tonight.  2 of the best teams in the league and both with loaded roster.  Von Miller a huge FA pickup for the Bills and the Rams got A Rob and Wagner.  Bills was my team to take it last year and i think the take it in the AFC this year although I just bet on the Rams in this one lol.  What game are yall looking for most this week other than the Jags game?  My sleeper team in the NFC is the Panthers if CMC stays healthy.  I also think the Eagles would be a great team if they start Minshew and they are loaded.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I am glad that the NFL Is officially back tonight. I'm getting ready to make some wings and chili cheese nachos lol.

I am looking forward to tonight's game. I think that the Bills may win it. I could see them and Josh Allen having a good game to open the season. I would say the game that I am looking forward to the most outside of the Jags is Pittsburg/Cincy. I am interested in seeing how things start out for Pittsburgh as they start Mitchell Trubisky. I wouldn't have minded seeing Kenny Pickett get the start, but I actually think that the Steelers could end up having a solid season with Mitchell. Mike Tomlin is a good coach and I remember him having the Steelers in the playoff hunt with third stringer Duck Hodges a few years ago. I think he and the team may end up getting as much mileage as they can out of Mitch.

I'm also interested in seeing what happens with Cleveland/Carolina. I live in NC, and it seems like the fans here have been receptive towards Baker so far. Many of them seemed to want him over Sam during training camp. I wonder if the Panthers will be able to get the win over the Browns. I could see the Browns struggling though maybe their run game will help keep them afloat for a bit. I also think that the 49ers/Bears game will be interesting. Two young QB's at the helm. We'll get a chance to see extended footage of Trey Lance and how he's looking in his development and I wonder how Justin Fields will fare this year. I also want to see how good the Broncos will look with Russell Wilson as their new QB. I could see the Broncos dominating the Seahawks during that Monday Night matchup.

Overall, looking and hoping we get a fun, exciting opening week to start the season.

Football is back!

Good first drive for the Josh Allen and the Bills. They did a good job of moving down the field effectively against the Rams defense. Josh looks poised.

Dang. The Bills made that look easy.

That was a good start to our 2022 NFL season.

NH3...
"AZANE"

Did Ramsey just get beat because he didn't stick with his man? Looked to me like he had man and then just guessed run after the WR sold the run inside. He also could have switched to zone but didn't drop back and bit on the run.

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk

(09-08-2022, 08:31 PM)mal234 Wrote: Good first drive for the Josh Allen and the Bills. They did a good job of moving down the field effectively against the Rams defense. Josh looks poised.

An interesting thing about watching it was a couple of times Allen threw passes slightly behind his receiver but none of them struggled to make any catches.

(This post was last modified: 09-08-2022, 08:43 PM by NH3.)

Von Miller gets the first sack of the season.

NH3...

Aaron Donald w/the second sack of the 2022 NFL season.

NH3...
"AZANE"

(This post was last modified: 09-08-2022, 08:58 PM by Eric1. Edited 1 time in total.)

Allen looks great but his teammates aren't doing him any favors. INT caused by the WR and now a fumble by the RB.

and now Stafford gives it right back

WOW...

The turnovers are in effect.

NH3...
"AZANE"

Welp

Allen is good. Very poised. Teammates need to hold onto the ball for him.

Rams look like they miss Von Miller and Darious Williams on defense so far.

Where the hell is Cam Akers?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

That last throw in the last drive was really like the first big miss Josh has had tonight. I am liking all of these quick, tight throws he is making. He's putting it where the receivers can get it for the most part. Though, both defenses are doing a nice job, particularly the Rams in getting turnovers.

One Hell of a catch by Kupp.

NH3...
"AZANE"

One Hell of a catch by Hill.

NH3...
"AZANE"

Stafford has a bad case of tunnel vision towards Kupp.

(This post was last modified: 09-08-2022, 09:38 PM by NewJagsCity.)

(09-08-2022, 08:34 PM)p_rushing Wrote: Did Ramsey just get beat because he didn't stick with his man? Looked to me like he had man and then just guessed run after the WR sold the run inside. He also could have switched to zone but didn't drop back and bit on the run.

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk

Ramsey falls off the cliff this year.

58 yarder by the Rams. Must be nice....
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

(This post was last modified: 09-08-2022, 09:41 PM by NH3. Edited 1 time in total.)

Was that A 68 Yrd. FG or have I had too Much Amsterdam?

58... YELP. Amsterdam is in effect. LMBO.

NH3...
"AZANE"

(This post was last modified: 09-08-2022, 09:44 PM by NewJagsCity. Edited 1 time in total.)

Has Ozzy gone trans? He looks a little too pretty....
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption