Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Week 1 talk

Denver is worse than us in the redzone. Twice they've fumbled it at the goal line.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 09-12-2022, 10:20 PM by Eric1.)

(09-12-2022, 10:18 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Denver is worse than us in the redzone. Twice they've fumbled it at the goal line.

Two big time plays from that Seattle Defense

(09-12-2022, 10:20 PM)Eric1 Wrote:
(09-12-2022, 10:18 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Denver is worse than us in the redzone. Twice they've fumbled it at the goal line.

Two big time plays from that Seattle Defense

Good good they are terrible in the redzone

That Seattle D is smothering.

Denver actually traded for and then paid Wilson $250m, only to have their Kicker attempt a 64 yard FG on 4th and 5 in crunch time... LOLOLOLOLOL

Deserved to lose.

(This post was last modified: 09-12-2022, 11:39 PM by mal234. Edited 1 time in total.)

That was a good win for Seattle who is now #1 in the NFC west for the week. Who would have guessed that lol.

Regarding the game, that was some questionable decision making by the coach at the end of the game tonight. I can understand having faith in your kicker, but that was a pretty long FG and McManus is not Justin Tucker. They would have been better of just letting Russ have the ball and seeing what he could do. On the other flipside Geno and the Seahawks had a nice game. 

I like Geno, he definitely had some lows/rough time with the Jets, but maybe things will look up for him now that he's starting for the Seahawks. A pretty efficient performance and a win to start the decision is a good step in the right direction for him. Also, I wonder how the Broncos will fare going forward I think that a lot of people (especially analysts thought they would do well with Russ as their QB). I am interested in seeing how they may bounce back and fare in their competitive division. They may struggle against their rivals especially the Chiefs and Chargers.

Really glad we didn't hire Hackett to be our coach. What was he thinking at the end?
I was wrong about Trent Baalke. 

(09-13-2022, 01:04 AM)The Eleventh Doctor Wrote: Really glad we didn't hire Hackett to be our coach. What was he thinking at the end?

Horrible decision. Might as well tell your QB that you simply do not trust him. I would take RW for five damn yards over a 64 yard FG attempt odds any day. They still had two timeouts.
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

(09-13-2022, 01:04 AM)The Eleventh Doctor Wrote: Really glad we didn't hire Hackett to be our coach. What was he thinking at the end?

Probably popped an edible during half time. Denver and Seattle can do that to you. They have some of the finest weed in the country. I can see his future now though and the headline the day he's fired. 

"Nathaniel couldn't Hackett in Mile High" Brought to you by.... Wal-Mart.
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(09-13-2022, 09:46 AM)Jagwired Wrote:

Horrible decision. Might as well tell your QB that you simply do not trust him. I would take RW for five damn yards over a 64 yard FG attempt odds any day. They still had two timeouts.
I like how he sat there after screwing up the call and for no real reason burned his final two time outs when there was no way he could possibly get the ball back to end the game. Wth was he thinking

(09-13-2022, 08:21 PM)JagsorDie Wrote:
(09-13-2022, 09:46 AM)Jagwired Wrote: Horrible decision. Might as well tell your QB that you simply do not trust him. I would take RW for five damn yards over a 64 yard FG attempt odds any day. They still had two timeouts.
I like how he sat there after screwing up the call and for no real reason burned his final two time outs when there was no way he could possibly get the ball back to end the game. Wth was he thinking

Narrator:

"He wasn't"

(09-12-2022, 11:36 PM)mal234 Wrote: That was a good win for Seattle who is now #1 in the NFC west for the week. Who would have guessed that lol.

Regarding the game, that was some questionable decision making by the coach at the end of the game tonight. I can understand having faith in your kicker, but that was a pretty long FG and McManus is not Justin Tucker. They would have been better of just letting Russ have the ball and seeing what he could do. On the other flipside Geno and the Seahawks had a nice game. 

I like Geno, he definitely had some lows/rough time with the Jets, but maybe things will look up for him now that he's starting for the Seahawks. A pretty efficient performance and a win to start the decision is a good step in the right direction for him. Also, I wonder how the Broncos will fare going forward I think that a lot of people (especially analysts thought they would do well with Russ as their QB). I am interested in seeing how they may bounce back and fare in their competitive division. They may struggle against their rivals especially the Chiefs and Chargers.

I seem to recall Geno had a similar type game against us in 2021, 15 straight completions in a 31 - 7 win.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

(09-13-2022, 08:21 PM)JagsorDie Wrote:
(09-13-2022, 09:46 AM)Jagwired Wrote: Horrible decision. Might as well tell your QB that you simply do not trust him. I would take RW for five damn yards over a 64 yard FG attempt odds any day. They still had two timeouts.

That's BABS move, for sure. Don't call times out on kneeldowns, just take the L you earned. I almost wondered if he was gonna pull a Schiano and have the NT dive at the snaps.