Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Week 1 talk

(This post was last modified: 09-08-2022, 11:02 PM by NH3. Edited 1 time in total.)

Allen Robinson.

One catch, one target. How many yards?

NH3...
"AZANE"

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 09-08-2022, 11:09 PM by NH3.)

7 Sacks for The Bills.

NH3...

The Bills Ramed The Rams.

31-10

NH3...
"AZANE"

(This post was last modified: 09-08-2022, 11:13 PM by mal234. Edited 3 times in total.)

Tonight, was overall an excellent game from Josh Allen and a good opening season win for the Bills. I am interested in seeing how far they go this season. Matt Stafford needs to be careful with the interceptions. He was tied for the most last year, though the Rams ended up winning the Super Bowl. He needs to be careful this year as they could prove to be more costly.

I njoyed the first game of the 2022 NFL season.

NH3...
"AZANE"

Them Bills is gooood.

"The Rams put up a banner, but the Bills put on a show".

NH3...
"AZANE"

(This post was last modified: 09-08-2022, 11:23 PM by NewJagsCity.)

Perhaps the Rams should rethink keeping thier starters out of the preseason. They looked unprepared and out of sync.

And any game where Ramsey gets torched for a TD is a good one.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

(09-08-2022, 11:23 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote: Perhaps the Rams should rethink keeping thier starters out of the preseason.  They looked unprepared and out of sync.

+1 on both accounts

(09-08-2022, 11:23 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote: Perhaps the Rams should rethink keeping thier starters out of the preseason. They looked unprepared and out of sync.

Ramsey looked upset all night. Watch his body language and he didn't look happy. Not sure if he wasn't happy with the play calling, other players, or pissed he was getting picked on. It reminded me a little bit like he was acting at the end of his time with the Jags.

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk

(09-08-2022, 11:39 PM)p_rushing Wrote:
(09-08-2022, 11:23 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote: Perhaps the Rams should rethink keeping thier starters out of the preseason. They looked unprepared and out of sync.

Ramsey looked upset all night. Watch his body language and he didn't look happy. Not sure if he wasn't happy with the play calling, other players, or pissed he was getting picked on. It reminded me a little bit like he was acting at the end of his time with the Jags.

It's becoming clearer each year that he is a fraud. Quick to blame anyone other than himself for his failures. I haven't heard an interview yet where he took ownership of substandard play.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

(This post was last modified: 09-09-2022, 01:39 AM by NewJagsCity. Edited 1 time in total.)

(09-08-2022, 10:12 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: Miller is just ridiculous. Love the guy.

Von Miller will crack the top 20 all time sack leaders sometime this year, if he didn't already do it tonite. 2× SB Champion, 1st ballot HOFer for sure. Amazing that this is his 12th season. Where did that time go?

If Walker can be 80% of what Miller has been, then we are on our way.

(09-08-2022, 11:01 PM)NH3 Wrote: Allen Robinson.

NH3...

Watching that game I don't see how you could down talk Allen Robinsons play, Matt Stafford was playing terrible football and was being completely harrased by that d line.

(09-09-2022, 05:27 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: https://twitter.com/Marcus_Mosher/status...yW-TGbiZ0Q

(09-09-2022, 05:32 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: https://www.sportingnews.com/us/nfl/news...avq0aj5snh

OOF.
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(09-09-2022, 05:27 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: https://twitter.com/Marcus_Mosher/status...yW-TGbiZ0Q

I'm really glad he's had quite a drop off in production since leaving here, the only bright side to that trade so far.

(This post was last modified: 09-09-2022, 08:46 AM by Mikey.)

(09-08-2022, 11:10 PM)mal234 Wrote: Tonight, was overall an excellent game from Josh Allen and a good opening season win for the Bills. I am interested in seeing how far they go this season. Matt Stafford needs to be careful with the interceptions. He was tied for the most last year, though the Rams ended up winning the Super Bowl. He needs to be careful this year as they could prove to be more costly.

The Roms are starting to show the signs of window closing. All those high-dollar contracts are whittling away at the strengths of their roster. If they start to stink, LA may become Chargertown. Donald has already said he's done after two seasons, and it didn't look like he's got much help on that line.

Buffalo looked very strong on both sides of the ball, but they are going to have to find someone other than Allen to rely on for rush yards. That, or he's got to learn to take the easy yards and hit the dirt, he won't last the season taking big hits from LBs and DL like he did last night. I didn't expect Von to be as dominant as he was. If he keeps that up all season, he'll be well worth the price they paid to steal him away.

NH3...

This number isn't accurate, he was targeted on the last throw in the EZ, too, and it fell incomplete.

(09-08-2022, 11:39 PM)p_rushing Wrote:
(09-08-2022, 11:23 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote: Perhaps the Rams should rethink keeping thier starters out of the preseason.  They looked unprepared and out of sync.

Can't wait till the losses come in bunches, I predict he'll be the first to want out.

(09-09-2022, 06:28 AM)Big Dougy P Wrote:

NH3...

Watching that game I don't see how you could down talk Allen Robinsons play, Matt Stafford was playing terrible football and was being completely harrased by that d line.

I thought it was telling when the team was down multiple scores late and had Skworonek and Higbee out there instead of Robinson. That can't be pinned on Stafford, the line, or any other excuse.

(This post was last modified: 09-09-2022, 09:02 AM by NewJagsCity.)

(09-09-2022, 05:32 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: https://www.sportingnews.com/us/nfl/news...avq0aj5snh

LOLOL. As in every business, watch what you say about people on your way to the top, because you'll meet those same people on the way down.

Last night showed how important Whitworth was to the Rams.