Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Week 1 talk

(This post was last modified: 09-09-2022, 09:08 AM by NewJagsCity. Edited 4 times in total.)

(09-09-2022, 08:43 AM)Mikey Wrote:
(09-08-2022, 11:10 PM)mal234 Wrote: Tonight, was overall an excellent game from Josh Allen and a good opening season win for the Bills. I am interested in seeing how far they go this season. Matt Stafford needs to be careful with the interceptions. He was tied for the most last year, though the Rams ended up winning the Super Bowl. He needs to be careful this year as they could prove to be more costly.

The Rams are starting to show the signs of window closing. All those high-dollar contracts are whittling away at the strengths of their roster. If they start to stink, LA may become Chargertown. Donald has already said he's done after two seasons, and it didn't look like he's got much help on that line.

+1

And it will be a pleasure to see the Les Snead School of Franchise Building close its doors. It's lived on borrowed money for too long. Like most everything else in LA, it's ultimately illusion and a prop.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/1568...hQy306rhAA

Jets have no LT

(09-09-2022, 05:27 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: https://twitter.com/Marcus_Mosher/status...yW-TGbiZ0Q

Goals.  Laughing

(09-09-2022, 06:31 AM)Caldrac Wrote:
(09-09-2022, 05:27 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: https://twitter.com/Marcus_Mosher/status...yW-TGbiZ0Q

(09-09-2022, 05:32 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: https://www.sportingnews.com/us/nfl/news...avq0aj5snh

OOF.

Ramsey is trash as a human being. He called Allen "trash" and called it a stupid pick when Allen was drafted. And he can never say anything positive about anyone without walking it back as evident in this from the article. 

He’s good," Ramsey said this week about Diggs, per Sports Illustrated. "But like I said I'm not here to blow smoke and talk about how good this person may be or may not be ... They probably feel confident. They probably feel the same way that we feeling, but when Thursday comes it's football. I don't want to really be nice to nobody. I’m not boosting nobody up."

It's called respect you jacktard.

(09-09-2022, 12:53 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote:
(09-09-2022, 06:31 AM)Caldrac Wrote: OOF.

Ramsey is trash as a human being. He called Allen "trash" and called it a stupid pick when Allen was drafted. And he can never say anything positive about anyone without walking it back as evident in this from the article. 

He’s good," Ramsey said this week about Diggs, per Sports Illustrated. "But like I said I'm not here to blow smoke and talk about how good this person may be or may not be ... They probably feel confident. They probably feel the same way that we feeling, but when Thursday comes it's football. I don't want to really be nice to nobody. I’m not boosting nobody up."

It's called respect you jacktard.

Egoists cannot handle anyone better than or as good as they are. They have to continually overinflate the image of self to maintain their deluded self-confidence.

It's very similar to the fighter that has to find some slight to offend themselves into a rage, they need that bitterness to make them blind to any other characteristic about the opponent.

The schadenfreude of watching an egoist fail is what sustains me, if we're being completely honest.

Jalen Ramsey is a punk [BLEEP] and got burnt all game last night. It was a beautiful sight to see.

Rams fans finding out what we already know....

https://www.laramsfans.com/viewtopic.php?t=42096
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

All time great corners have bad games meh hes still a Hall of Famer. He's cocky who cares everyone thinks how he talks he just speaks his mind.
No Fun

(This post was last modified: 09-09-2022, 04:00 PM by NewJagsCity. Edited 1 time in total.)

(09-09-2022, 03:50 PM)nhiverson Wrote: All time great corners have bad games meh hes still a Hall of Famer. He's cocky who cares everyone thinks how he talks he just speaks his mind.

All time great in his own head at the moment. Not on the field. Totally living off reputation at the moment, and Rams fans know it.

Its funny that a few Jags fans on here thinks Jalen is the best corner in the game but the Rams fans know that he isnt.

(09-10-2022, 12:39 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Its funny that a few Jags fans on here thinks Jalen is  the best corner in the game but the Rams fans know that he isnt.

It's not "a few fans here," it's 98% of the football world that consider Ramsey one of the best corners in the league. 

He's now had about 4 or 5 bad games with the rams.  That has fans concerned, and rightfully so if this trend continues. He looked terrible in the opener. 

The bulk of his body of work in the NFL makes him a top 5 corner, though, as much as you hate being wrong about it.

(09-10-2022, 01:39 PM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(09-10-2022, 12:39 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Its funny that a few Jags fans on here thinks Jalen is  the best corner in the game but the Rams fans know that he isnt.

It's not "a few fans here," it's 98% of the football world that consider Ramsey one of the best corners in the league. 

He's now had about 4 or 5 bad games with the rams.  That has fans concerned, and rightfully so if this trend continues. He looked terrible in the opener. 

The bulk of his body of work in the NFL makes him a top 5 corner, though, as much as you hate being wrong about it.
Pretty sure he made the top 10 list of top 100 players in the NFL….

He did this franchise dirty and has a massive ego but he usually backs it up on the field.

Go Trevor and go Jags!

(This post was last modified: 09-10-2022, 02:21 PM by flgatorsandjags. Edited 2 times in total.)

(09-10-2022, 01:39 PM)NYC4jags Wrote:

Yes he's been one of the better corners in the league but he's not the best and hasn't been for about 5 years.  Top 5 corner is arguable.  In 17 was by far his best season.  He has been on the decline since. He's been lucky to have a great dline to help make him look better than he is and have a really good corner opposite, this year is the first year he doesn't have that. He's had more than just 4 or 5 or 5 bad games with the Rams lol.  He's had 4 or 5 bad games in his last 6 alone.  His mouth has helped him get the recognition these last 5 years or so, he the Connor McGregor of football.  He single handedly almost cost them a SB win last year and he cost them a playoff spot a few years ago

(09-10-2022, 02:16 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(09-10-2022, 01:39 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: It's not "a few fans here," it's 98% of the football world that consider Ramsey one of the best corners in the league. 

Yes he's been one of the better corners in the league but he's not the best and hasn't been for about 5 years.  Top 5 corner is arguable.  In 17 was by far his best season.  He has been on the decline since. He's been lucky to have a great dline to help make him look better than he is and have a really good corner opposite, this year is the first year he doesn't have that. He's had more than just 4 or 5 or 5 bad games with the Rams lol.  He's had 4 or 5 bad games in his last 6 alone.  His mouth has helped him get the recognition these last 5 years or so, he the Connor McGregor of football.  He single handedly almost cost them a SB win last year and he cost them a playoff spot a few years ago

LOL

You have a funny way of calling Ramsey a Super Bowl champion. 

Not sure I've ever seen a fan so blinded by hate of individual players the way you are.

(This post was last modified: 09-10-2022, 03:15 PM by flgatorsandjags. Edited 1 time in total.)

(09-10-2022, 02:57 PM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(09-10-2022, 02:16 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Yes he's been one of the better corners in the league but he's not the best and hasn't been for about 5 years.  Top 5 corner is arguable.  In 17 was by far his best season.  He has been on the decline since. He's been lucky to have a great dline to help make him look better than he is and have a really good corner opposite, this year is the first year he doesn't have that. He's had more than just 4 or 5 or 5 bad games with the Rams lol.  He's had 4 or 5 bad games in his last 6 alone.  His mouth has helped him get the recognition these last 5 years or so, he the Connor McGregor of football.  He single handedly almost cost them a SB win last year and he cost them a playoff spot a few years ago

LOL

Not sure I've ever seen a fan so blinded by hate of individual players the way you are.

When you give up 170 yards and the last play of the game when the Bengals had the ball he was burned by Chase but AD got to Burrow just in time I'd call that almost single handedly.  You're just one of the Ramsey nut huggers and still think he's great like he was in 17 because you're a Jag fan and he played fornthe Jags. Yet he gives up a big play almost every game and blames his teammates.  The Rams fans pretty much explain what he is, it's not just me.  Most see it, he's overrated. You should get in the Rams message board and tell them they are wrong and tell them how great he is lol

(09-10-2022, 03:08 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(09-10-2022, 02:57 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: LOL

When you give up 170 yards and the last play of the game when the Bengals had the ball he was burned by Chase but AD got to Burrow just in time I'd call that almost single handedly.  You're just one of the Ramsey nut huggers and still think he's great like he was in 17 because you're a Jag fan and he played fornthe Jags. Yet he gives up a big play almost every game and blames his teammates.  The Rams fans pretty much explain what he is, it's not just me.  Most see it, he's overrated.  You should get in the Rams message board and tell them they are wrong and tell them how great he is lol

You are just trying to hyperbolize my opinions about a player that the vast majority of the football world sees the same way I do.  An elite corner with some bad outlier games - currently in need of proving that they are outliers and not the start of a major decline. And, of course, it should go without saying, but he's also one of the most extreme egomaniac cases the NFL has seen in some time. Often to his detriment. 

I'm not a "nut-hugger"

I'm not espousing how great he is. 

I've said zero about how good he was in any particular year vs another (that's all you, pal) 

I've never said that he was over or under rated. 

I don't feel a certain way about him because he was a Jag - If anything I'd hate him for screwing us over. 

I'm merely capable of looking at his career performance objectively without the hate goggles you have firmly glued to your face.

(09-10-2022, 03:08 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(09-10-2022, 02:57 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: LOL

When you give up 170 yards and the last play of the game when the Bengals had the ball he was burned by Chase but AD got to Burrow just in time I'd call that almost single handedly.  You're just one of the Ramsey nut huggers and still think he's great like he was in 17 because you're a Jag fan and he played fornthe Jags. Yet he gives up a big play almost every game and blames his teammates.  The Rams fans pretty much explain what he is, it's not just me.  Most see it, he's overrated.  You should get in the Rams message board and tell them they are wrong and tell them how great he is lol
Rams fans don’t like him. Sure.

What about the NFL players who made him a top 10 player? You seem to be glossing over that….

(This post was last modified: 09-10-2022, 03:51 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

(09-10-2022, 03:38 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(09-10-2022, 03:08 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: When you give up 170 yards and the last play of the game when the Bengals had the ball he was burned by Chase but AD got to Burrow just in time I'd call that almost single handedly.  You're just one of the Ramsey nut huggers and still think he's great like he was in 17 because you're a Jag fan and he played fornthe Jags. Yet he gives up a big play almost every game and blames his teammates.  The Rams fans pretty much explain what he is, it's not just me.  Most see it, he's overrated.  You should get in the Rams message board and tell them they are wrong and tell them how great he is lol
Rams fans don’t like him. Sure.

What about the NFL players who made him a top 10 player? You seem to be glossing over that….

I was told that it was a popularity contest, it makes sense.  Bortles was a top 60

(09-10-2022, 03:34 PM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(09-10-2022, 03:08 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: When you give up 170 yards and the last play of the game when the Bengals had the ball he was burned by Chase but AD got to Burrow just in time I'd call that almost single handedly.  You're just one of the Ramsey nut huggers and still think he's great like he was in 17 because you're a Jag fan and he played fornthe Jags. Yet he gives up a big play almost every game and blames his teammates.  The Rams fans pretty much explain what he is, it's not just me.  Most see it, he's overrated.  You should get in the Rams message board and tell them they are wrong and tell them how great he is lol

You are just trying to hyperbolize my opinions about a player that the vast majority of the football world sees the same way I do.  An elite corner with some bad outlier games - currently in need of proving that they are outliers and not the start of a major decline. And, of course, it should go without saying, but he's also one of the most extreme egomaniac cases the NFL has seen in some time. Often to his detriment. 

I'm not a "nut-hugger"

I'm not espousing how great he is. 

I've said zero about how good he was in any particular year vs another (that's all you, pal) 

I've never said that he was over or under rated. 

I don't feel a certain way about him because he was a Jag - If anything I'd hate him for screwing us over. 

I'm merely capable of looking at his career performance objectively without the hate goggles you have firmly glued to your face.
What post did I say he hasn't had a good career?  Can you quote that one?