Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
FANTASY ROSTER MOVES

Just figured I'd start a thread here for folks to discuss their roster moves in various fantasy leagues this year. 

Any predictions on which players have a big week in week one?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I'm really hoping J Rob surprises us with what he does with the limited carries he's going to get. I've got him stashed on my bench. If he can come back into form this year, I think my team might be in good shape.

(09-10-2022, 10:36 PM)Talented Kalamari Wrote: I'm really hoping J Rob surprises us with what he does with the limited carries he's going to get. I've got him stashed on my bench. If he can come back into form this year, I think my team might be in good shape.

I hope he’s OK because I have him on my bench.  I had Cam Akers starting this week and he doesn’t look like he’s worth a [BLEEP].  My only problem with Robinson is I fully expect the Jags to be RB by committee.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(09-11-2022, 09:21 AM)RicoTx Wrote:
(09-10-2022, 10:36 PM)Talented Kalamari Wrote: I'm really hoping J Rob surprises us with what he does with the limited carries he's going to get. I've got him stashed on my bench. If he can come back into form this year, I think my team might be in good shape.

I hope he’s OK because I have him on my bench.  I had Cam Akers starting this week and he doesn’t look like he’s worth a [BLEEP].  My only problem with Robinson is I fully expect the Jags to be RB by committee.

I had Cam in one of my leagues. 
Ugh

I also think the committee approach will hurt Robinson's value this season

I went after the back in Detroit (Swift) in one league largely because I think he'll get tons of carries

(09-11-2022, 11:33 AM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(09-11-2022, 09:21 AM)RicoTx Wrote: I hope he’s OK because I have him on my bench.  I had Cam Akers starting this week and he doesn’t look like he’s worth a [BLEEP].  My only problem with Robinson is I fully expect the Jags to be RB by committee.

I had Cam in one of my leagues. 
Ugh

I went after the back in Detroit (Swift) in one league largely because I think he'll get tons of carries

J Rob almost put up 20, and he looked pretty good doing it. I've got swift as my RB1 in my other league, I'm happy with his performance.

A hot pickup is going to be that kid, the WR from Baltimore who had a big game. Not sure if he'll be able to sustain it, but Lamar looked good throwing the ball yesterday.

(09-12-2022, 04:34 PM)Talented Kalamari Wrote:
(09-11-2022, 11:33 AM)NYC4jags Wrote: I had Cam in one of my leagues. 
Ugh

J Rob almost put up 20, and he looked pretty good doing it. I've got swift as my RB1 in my other league, I'm happy with his performance.

A hot pickup is going to be that kid, the WR from Baltimore who had a big game. Not sure if he'll be able to sustain it, but Lamar looked good throwing the ball yesterday.

Devin Duvernay.

(09-12-2022, 04:34 PM)Talented Kalamari Wrote:
(09-11-2022, 11:33 AM)NYC4jags Wrote: I had Cam in one of my leagues. 
Ugh

J-Rob exceeded my expectations in terms of fantasy points.

(This post was last modified: 09-14-2022, 09:19 AM by RicoTx. Edited 1 time in total.)

We’ll I’m screwed in one league.  Prescott was my starter.

My backup is…..TL.  And the waiver wire is pretty barren since it’s a 14 team league.

(09-14-2022, 09:18 AM)RicoTx Wrote: We’ll I’m screwed in one league.  Prescott was my starter.

My backup is…..TL.  And the waiver wire is pretty barren since it’s a 14 team league.

I'd drop TL for just about any other option.. what are your top 3 QB's available?

(09-14-2022, 10:58 AM)Talented Kalamari Wrote:
(09-14-2022, 09:18 AM)RicoTx Wrote: We’ll I’m screwed in one league.  Prescott was my starter.

I'd drop TL for just about any other option.. what are your top 3 QB's available?

Like I said, it’s a 14 team league and everybody has their backup on their rosters.  So that’s 28 out of 32 gone.  My choices were Mayfield, Smith, Mariota, and Goff.  I opted for Mariota.  I think I’ll start Lawrence because I honestly don’t think there’s much difference between the five.

With any of the five, I think I’m screwed regardless.

Really hoping Herbert's injury isn't serious.. he's my fantasy QB

I’m in three pay leagues. Just for fun I wanted to take a look at Tagovailoa. He was rostered in one league (and on the bench) and a free agent in the other two. I’m sure there will be a frenzy to pick him up.

(09-19-2022, 12:55 PM)RicoTx Wrote: I’m in three pay leagues.  Just for fun I wanted to take a look at Tagovailoa.  He was rostered in one league (and on the bench) and a free agent in the other two.  I’m sure there will be a frenzy to pick him up.

I play one paid league and one free one. I tried to pick him up in the free one. I guess I'll find out tomorrow if I got him.

(09-20-2022, 11:06 PM)Talented Kalamari Wrote:
(09-19-2022, 12:55 PM)RicoTx Wrote: I’m in three pay leagues.  Just for fun I wanted to take a look at Tagovailoa.  He was rostered in one league (and on the bench) and a free agent in the other two.  I’m sure there will be a frenzy to pick him up.

I play one paid league and one free one. I tried to pick him up in the free one. I guess I'll find out tomorrow if I got him.

I didn't get him.. he was swiped immediately

(09-22-2022, 06:35 PM)Talented Kalamari Wrote:
(09-20-2022, 11:06 PM)Talented Kalamari Wrote: I play one paid league and one free one. I tried to pick him up in the free one. I guess I'll find out tomorrow if I got him.

I didn't get him.. he was swiped immediately

Yeah, I was too far down the waiver priorities myself.

Every time I see the title of this thread I see RONSTER moves and I shudder.

(09-28-2022, 09:34 AM)RicoTx Wrote: Every time I see the title of this thread I see RONSTER moves and I shudder.

I wonder what Freud would say about that lolol

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]