Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
wolfie found his Fire

Its division week,lets go jags!!!!!!!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EHUD96Op3g

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

protip, if you lose your Fire, call Amazon support and they can remotely disable it, just in case someone tries to resell it.

(This post was last modified: 09-14-2022, 01:31 PM by Jagwired. Edited 1 time in total.)

I found my fire too. I promptly twisted it up into a nice fat spliff!!
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

I dated a girl once that had the nickname firecrotch..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

(09-14-2022, 01:25 PM)Jagwired Wrote: I found my fire too. I promptly twisted it up into a nice fat spliff!!

Excellent! I am hoping I can enjoy a victory spliff this Sunday instead of using it to cope during halftime on my end.
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(09-14-2022, 01:57 PM)Caldrac Wrote:
(09-14-2022, 01:25 PM)Jagwired Wrote: I found my fire too. I promptly twisted it up into a nice fat spliff!!

Excellent! I am hoping I can enjoy a victory spliff this Sunday instead of using it to cope during halftime on my end.

There's always reason for a spliff.. Good game, bad game, no game..

(09-14-2022, 01:58 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(09-14-2022, 01:57 PM)Caldrac Wrote: Excellent! I am hoping I can enjoy a victory spliff this Sunday instead of using it to cope during halftime on my end.

There's always reason for a spliff.. Good game, bad game, no game..

[Image: nods-yes.gif]
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(09-14-2022, 02:07 PM)Caldrac Wrote:
(09-14-2022, 01:58 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: There's always reason for a spliff.. Good game, bad game, no game..

[Image: nods-yes.gif]

So after months and months and months of doom and gloom...that game Sunday was what brought you back?

Worst troll job ever.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(09-14-2022, 02:18 PM)Jagwired Wrote:
(09-14-2022, 02:07 PM)Caldrac Wrote: [Image: nods-yes.gif]

Ok.. 3 things for me about this video.

1) What the hell was dude makin with the coconut?!? At first I thought he was like, makin some kind of Gilligan's Island Coconut crack lolol Then I thought it kinda looked like a coconut pancake lol

2) I now realize why they seriously sit around and smoke all day.. I mean.. It's like a 3rd world country.. If I had to get my water like that, I better be high as [BLEEP] before I drink it lolol

C) I forget what 3 was supposed to be.. I'm kinda on a spliff now as we speak..

So overall, awesome video!!

(This post was last modified: 09-14-2022, 05:42 PM by HURRICANE!!!. Edited 1 time in total.)

This is your first video that made me really hungry for Pizza !!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kDIfgBis63E

(09-14-2022, 04:19 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: Ok.. 3 things for me about this video
1) What the hell was dude makin with the coconut?!? At first I thought he was like, makin some kind of Gilligan's Island Coconut crack lolol Then I thought it kinda looked like a coconut pancake lol

2) I now realize why they seriously sit around and smoke all day.. I mean.. It's like a 3rd world country.. If I had to get my water like that, I better be high as [BLEEP] before I drink it lolol

C) I forget what 3 was supposed to be.. I'm kinda on a spliff now as we speak..

So overall, awesome video!!

Looks like he's making some bammy. Like a pan bread sorta. Cassava root is main ingredient I think. Coconut milk used in batter maybe.

(09-14-2022, 02:47 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: So after months and months and months of doom and gloom...that game Sunday was what brought you back?

Worst troll job ever.

no not the game.  HC looks like he might acctuttly be a head coach compared to the last serveal coaches we had,and the pizza bet. I'm not a troll. I'm  a jags fan whos been going though a lot the last year.

more on that later,this is a hype video post. a lot of people here know me very well.

That’s a way to bring the energy Wolfe. I hope that you get that stuffed crust pizza on your friends dime.
Respect the game.  Play with a sense of urgency. 

1.)  Take care of the ball.  Win the turnover battle.

2.)  It's all about 3rd down.  Win on 3rd down to win the game.

3.) Playmakers make plays.  The only reason that you put your uniform on is to make plays. In order to EARN your paycheck, you must make plays.  

Learn from the great collapse of 2023.  

(09-14-2022, 06:06 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote:
(09-14-2022, 02:47 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: So after months and months and months of doom and gloom...that game Sunday was what brought you back?

Worst troll job ever.

no not the game.  HC looks like he might acctuttly be a head coach compared to the last serveal coaches we had,and the pizza bet. I'm not a troll. I'm  a jags fan whos been going though a lot the last year.

more on that later,this is a hype video post. a lot of people here know me very well.

Like you said, he was actually talking into the things.

(This post was last modified: 09-14-2022, 07:04 PM by OG-JAGFAN.)

My man I just got through doing this!

(09-14-2022, 01:56 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: I dated a girl once that had the nickname firecrotch..

Why? The name alone is already a bad sign.

(09-14-2022, 07:03 PM)OG-JAGFAN Wrote:
My man I just got through doing this!

(09-14-2022, 01:56 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: I dated a girl once that had the nickname firecrotch..

Why? The name alone is already a bad sign.

They called Jayma Mays' character in scary movie firecrotch.   Ninja
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

wolfie got really fired up in this video,and jags win in a shut out.

Congrats Wolfe.
Respect the game.  Play with a sense of urgency. 

1.)  Take care of the ball.  Win the turnover battle.

2.)  It's all about 3rd down.  Win on 3rd down to win the game.

3.) Playmakers make plays.  The only reason that you put your uniform on is to make plays. In order to EARN your paycheck, you must make plays.  

Learn from the great collapse of 2023.  

My boy said he was even talking into the things. I love you bro. Made me laugh.