Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Week 2 talk

Should be a good one tonight.  Hopefully the Chargers can pull it off

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Is anyone else watching this right now? I see Prime hasn't improved their streaming much from last year.

Yeah. On Prime. Love the presentation and segments leading up to kick off. Great picture over here at home on my end.

Watching L.A's front 7 in particular tonight since we'll see them in L.A in week 3. They get a head start on rest plus being at home. Must be nice.

At any rate. I noticed Reid went run, run, run, screen, boot leg short pass to the left, boot leg short pass to the right and jet sweep option on that last 3rd down that got snuffed out by Bosa.

Reid clearly respects L.A's ability to rush the passer. Hope Doug is taking notes early. Don't get Lawrence smacked around early in week 3.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

Oof. 2nd outing ugly for KC. Again, mostly runs and then a blown gap on the right side. That #49, Tranquill. He's gonna be somebody to watch in week 3. Quick guy. Mack was there too.

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

Me and hubby laughed at the name Tranquil and what he just did to Mahomes. Lol

Go Bolts!
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

(09-15-2022, 07:13 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: Is anyone else watching this right now? I see Prime hasn't improved their streaming much from last year.

The quality has been good for me. I had a heck of time getting it to cast. Once I read their directions, I discovered iOS settings have a toggle just for casting Amazon Prime. 

They're everywhere.  Ninja

Mike Williams is a match up headache. No Keenan Allen. No problem.

I'm enjoying this game. Interweb issues seem to have calmed down.

I spoke too soon. My connection keeps freezing. I don't know if the problem is on my end or not.

Still running great on my end. Herbert threw a pick six. 99 yards.

Herbert down holding his ribs... Incoming the legend that is Chase Daniel.

I hope that Justin ends up being okay. He is my favorite young QB to watch. This has been a game where there have been a lot of extremely hard hits. People are trying to crack bodies left and right.

(09-15-2022, 07:13 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: Is anyone else watching this right now? I see Prime hasn't improved their streaming much from last year.

(09-15-2022, 10:03 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: I spoke too soon. My connection keeps freezing. I don't know if the problem is on my end or not.

I'm watching it on Twitch and it's been great all game. No skips/freezing and great quality.

(09-15-2022, 10:57 PM)Eric1 Wrote:

(09-15-2022, 10:03 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: I spoke too soon. My connection keeps freezing. I don't know if the problem is on my end or not.

I'm watching it on Twitch and it's been great all game. No skips/freezing and great quality.

I was watching on my Roku. It was okay for the most part but had it's issues. I just watched two 3 week Grand Tour road cycling races in July and late August into September live on Peacock and there were no issues with steeaming. I made sure the app was updated and everything but still not good streaming. 

I still enjoyed the game.

Chargers beat themselves. Isn't it convenient they get a nice mini bye before facing the Jags who will be traveling all the way across the country. A lot of things working against us for week 3. Maybe Herbert will be nursing a broken rib and we tweak it early in the game enough to make a difference.

(09-15-2022, 11:56 PM)Jaguarmeister Wrote: Chargers beat themselves. Isn't it convenient they get a nice mini bye before facing the Jags who will be traveling all the way across the country. A lot of things working against us for week 3. Maybe Herbert will be nursing a broken rib and we tweak it early in the game enough to make a difference.
I doubt they let him play if it's broken as it could be a dangerous situation if it breaks more and punctures a lung or something else.

If the MRI shows fractures, he will probably miss 2-3 weeks. I know some players have played with fractures but risking your QB is stupid.

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

Looks like we won't be facing Herbert week 3.

(This post was last modified: 09-16-2022, 03:20 AM by NewJagsCity.)

(09-16-2022, 12:26 AM)p_rushing Wrote:
(09-15-2022, 11:56 PM)Jaguarmeister Wrote: Chargers beat themselves. Isn't it convenient they get a nice mini bye before facing the Jags who will be traveling all the way across the country. A lot of things working against us for week 3. Maybe Herbert will be nursing a broken rib and we tweak it early in the game enough to make a difference.
I doubt they let him play if it's broken as it could be a dangerous situation if it breaks more and punctures a lung or something else.

If the MRI shows fractures, he will probably miss 2-3 weeks. I know some players have played with fractures but risking your QB is stupid.

Ironic that this similar injury is how Herbert got the job from Tyrod Taylor back in his rookie year.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

(This post was last modified: 09-16-2022, 08:40 AM by Cleatwood.)

(09-16-2022, 02:39 AM)jessepeck1213 Wrote: Looks like we won't be facing Herbert week 3.
He's got 10 days to heal up. He very well could play. I hope it's not multiple weeks buuuuuut maybe just week 3.

(09-16-2022, 03:20 AM)NewJagsCity Wrote:
(09-16-2022, 12:26 AM)p_rushing Wrote: I doubt they let him play if it's broken as it could be a dangerous situation if it breaks more and punctures a lung or something else.

Ironic that this similar injury is how Herbert got the job from Tyrod Taylor back in his rookie year.
Not quite.

Tyrod got injured when a team doctor punctured his lung while trying to give him a pain killer.