Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
James Robinson

(09-17-2022, 06:35 PM)jagsfan06 Wrote: I hope that JRob has a big game against the Clots.

In 2 games he is averaging 4.25 ypc and 11 ypc on 5 catches. 

62 yards and 0 TD
57 yards and 1 TD 

I hope our defense has a big game against Taylor on the other side. 

Taylor in 4 games vs the Jaguars has racked up 564 total yards and 3 TD. In week 17 of 2021 he went for 253 yards on the ground.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(09-17-2022, 07:20 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote:
(09-17-2022, 06:35 PM)jagsfan06 Wrote: I hope that JRob has a big game against the Clots.

In 2 games he is averaging 4.25 ypc and 11 ypc on 5 catches. 

62 yards and 0 TD
57 yards and 1 TD 

Taylor in 4 games vs the Jaguars has racked up 564 total yards and 3 TD. In week 17 of 2021 he went for 253 yards on the ground.

2 games?

(This post was last modified: 09-17-2022, 07:35 PM by JagFanatic24.)

(09-17-2022, 07:27 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(09-17-2022, 07:20 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: In 2 games he is averaging 4.25 ypc and 11 ypc on 5 catches. 

62 yards and 0 TD
57 yards and 1 TD 

2 games?

2 games. Injured the other 2.

(09-17-2022, 04:48 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(09-17-2022, 04:47 PM)Jaguarmeister Wrote: If you're extending one of JRob or Etienne, it's more likely to be JRob and here's why...  He's slated to be a free agent next year in his age 25 season which is still prime time for running backs.  Etienne is set to hit free agency in 2025 assuming we don't 5th year option him and he'll be 26 that year and 27 the following if we do 5th year option him.  Way early, but he may be wise to hold out for a longer deal if we haven't already given him one given that he'll be looking at the age cliff for running backs of 27 which everyone knows. We're more likely to see Etienne's tenure here be over after his rookie deal is up in my opinion.

Etienne?  Lol. He can still have 3 years left in his deal.  This is JRobs last year.  You extend J Rob and have both for the next 3 years minimum

Did you read my entire post?

Pay dat man

He is a very good player. Just in awe of how he is able to perform so well after his Achilles injury late last year.
Respect the game.  Play with a sense of urgency. 

1.)  Take care of the ball.  Win the turnover battle.

2.)  It's all about 3rd down.  Win on 3rd down to win the game.

3.) Playmakers make plays.  The only reason that you put your uniform on is to make plays. In order to EARN your paycheck, you must make plays.  

Re-sign him so I can buy a jersey
Your beliefs become your thoughts,
Your thoughts become your words,
Your words become your actions,
Your actions become your habits,
Your habits become your values,
Your values become your destiny.

Where's all them 'this is probably JROB's last season as a jag' hot take jokers at right now????????

Tell me all about how Etienne makes him 'expendable!'

LOL

Etienne looks way to small on the field. He needs the weight room.
You know you're dealing with a belief system when you get an emotional response. 

Etienne needs to learn how to protect himself. He takes some hard hits out there.

Give JRob a 4 year contract with a nice bonus and an out after 2 years because that's probably when he'll start declining. By that time if Etienne is in his prime it will be time to pay him and there won't be a case if having to choose.

(09-18-2022, 06:15 PM)Mandeezee Wrote: Etienne needs to learn how to protect himself. He takes some hard hits out there.

Give JRob a 4 year contract with a nice bonus and an out after 2 years because that's probably when he'll start declining. By that time if Etienne is in his prime it will be time to pay him and there won't be a case if having to choose.
(09-18-2022, 05:35 PM)CTEisREAL Wrote: Etienne looks way to small on the field. He needs the weight room.
He gets absoultely SMACKED at the end of his runs. Me and brother laughed at the first few hits he took but then it kept happening and we're like " Aight, brace yourself fool or go towards the sideline".

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(This post was last modified: 09-18-2022, 06:33 PM by NewJagsCity.)

(09-18-2022, 05:35 PM)CTEisREAL Wrote: Etienne looks way to small on the field. He needs the weight room.

Said this multiple times, then had to endure all the Kamara comparisons. I stand by it. He plays small.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

Robinson had 62 yards rushing and a TD. Not a bad day. The passing game was clicking.

(09-17-2022, 12:10 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: I figured J Rob needs his own thread.  We need to go ahead and give him that contract extension where we don't have to use the tag on him.  He is arguable our best player and easily a top 10 back in this league.  Pay the man

Patience, this will get done. Might be better to let it ride to the end of the season, just so negotiation isn't a distraction.

Dude will be getting paid, rest assured.

(This post was last modified: 09-19-2022, 10:15 AM by NewJagsCity. Edited 1 time in total.)

2 games is a small sample size, but if he can stay healthy, Robinson is on his way to another 1000+ yd season, along with being the go-to back for the tough needed yards. Needs to be rewarded.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

Honestly the oline needs to play better. It was tough sledding on a ton of those runs. Etn had 3 big bodies ready to destroy him over and over again.
The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

Jrob is a better RB right now than Etienne. Etienne is very slight guy. JRob is a tough [BLEEP] who can pound it. Keep giving him the rock. I like the kid. He is tough.
You know you're dealing with a belief system when you get an emotional response. 

Extremely impressed james Robinson the past two weeks. He plays with the heart of a lion, much like MJD did (though different styles)

Pay dat man

(09-25-2022, 06:07 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Pay dat man

Immediately